Power Awareness
Righteous Ire
Tyrant
Victory’s Call
Void of Creation
Vortexdive Crucible
Whispered Power
Yggdrasil

If I swap Divine Self-Image and Sultan for Divine Will and Jupiter, this would make it very heavy on manifesting modules. Perhaps too heavy? Would this be unbalanced?

The modules are mostly focused on enhancing Emperor’s power and authority, with a heavy focus on manifesting and utilizing the so-called “negative” emotions. In theory it could be a lot of fun.

1 Like

1 x Spartan today

I would also encourage you to enter a support ticket as another way of getting input.

What do you want this custom to help you with?

At this point, what would help you decide what modules to swap out or add?

Nothing.

I haven’t enjoyed running these subs for a while, so I want to pause the “serious” development and just have some fun, and try to rediscover what used to be an enjoyable hobby to me.

Emperor has been the first genuinely fun sub I’ve run in ages, so I want to take that and crank up certain aspects. Basically take Emperor and increase the sense of power, wealth and overall manifesting, add a sprinkling of modules exploring and using my darker side, stick it all in a named custom and just see what happens.

Experimenting purely for the joy of it.

Not sure. Am I overdoing the manifesting modules? What else could make this more interesting or fun? I think this one will be focused on my inner state. I’m not interested in the seduction/sexual/social/love modules.

I don’t feel that would be useful. Support is good for answering specific questions, but not for something like this.

2 Likes

This is definitely a support ticket question.

I’ll pass.

Eh, what’s the worst that can happen anyway?

(and don’t say that is a support ticket question as well)

I’m still tinkering, but I’m kinda liking this one.

I’m very curious about combining manifesting modules with authority modules - will that give me greater authority over my reality and hence ability to manifest. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Only one real way to find out I guess (besides submitting a support ticket, of course :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Emperor seems to be dominating my stack so far, the usual Spartan goodness hasn’t really materialized yet, although it’s still early in the cycle. Emperor is still putting me in an awesome mood, although my sense of humor is more “aggressive” that usual (probably why I’m listening to lots of Alestorm). There are certainly still periods where I get annoyed or angry, especially with work, but that’s not unusual for me, and it’s not recon - my recon anger is something else entirely. Overall still minimal recon from this Emperor listening pattern.

2 Likes

I’m thinking I should run this custom solo for the first cycle.

1 Like

So far I’ve stayed with 1 loop of Emperor or Spartan per day, but tomorrow I’ll do 2 loops of Emperor and see what happens.

2 Likes

Lifeblood Fable.

This lets you influence your reputation. Pretty straightforward, right?

So what if you use this to build a reputation as a master of his reality or manifesting or good fortune or something similar? At that point it’s not only your own belief that’s fueling your ability to manipulate reality, but other people’s belief as well, which can be extremely powerful once it reaches a critical mass.

Is this a valid idea, or am I completely off-base with this?

1 Like

If this is the case I can see the manifesting, authority and reputation modules all reinforcing each other nicely.

Fifth draft:

Emperor Q Core
R.I.C.H. Core
Divine Will
Dominion
Earthshaker: Authority
Fearsome
Fenrir
Invincible Presence
Iron Frame
Jupiter
Lifeblood Fable
Mastermind
Power Awareness
Righteous Ire
Tyrant
Victory’s Call
Void of Creation
Vortexdive Crucible
Whispered Power
Yggdrasil

Replacing Furious Ascent with Lifeblood Fable.

2 Likes

You know how to find out. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Aye. :slight_smile:

But I’ll pass again.

Do you have any opinion or concern with this proposed custom? I know it’s rather hard-edged.

Or do you have any issue with my daily listening pattern? You normally disapprove of such things, but haven’t said anything here.

I ask because I’m mostly just talking to myself here, so I’m wondering if there’s any point in continuing this journal.

What makes you so averse to using actual support system that’s in place specifically for questions like this?

1 Like

Because I’d prefer to have a discussion on here to get people’s opinions instead of a short response from support.

And because the responses from support tend to be conservative (for good reason) and I want to try to push the envelope somewhat, and I doubt support would be helpful in that.

And because I’ll likely pull the trigger on this custom soon, and the support wait time seems to be around a week now.

3 Likes

It just seems people on this forum are afraid to experiment these days, probably because they get called out when they do. And I get it, I’ve seen the crap on the forum that SC go through when people ignore the recommendations. But this forum used to be about experimenting, and it feels like that’s gone, and it loses something because of that

The whole point of this journal was to experiment a bit, leading to this custom, so taking homogenized instructions from support just isn’t what I’m after. And I’m not hating on support here, I’ve used them lots of times and mostly been happy with the responses. But it’s just not what I’m looking for here.

4 Likes

Not me :joy:

I just don’t talk about it in here often for some of the reasons you stated.

I once looped Rebirth ZP many times while asleep.

4 Likes

I’ve noticed you haven’t posted much in your journal recently. Is it because of this?