Bujin's Experimental Log

Already gone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Feeling really good now, very happy and positive. Not like the euphoria from standard Emperor, it’s more grounded than that, but I still feel great.

1 Like

Maybe Wanted + LBFH to really push it. I’m not well aligned with either.

1 Like

3 loops was rather energizing, and I struggled to fall and stay asleep. Going forward if I’m running multiple loops I’ll only do it in the morning or early afternoon.

Running LBFH right now, and I’ll run Wanted in about 2 hours.

LBFH and Wanted, I ran 1 loop of each today. Neither align well with me so I would expect recon if I ran them, especially Wanted. But so far no recon at all.

I have been getting overly silly with my cats though, giving them lots of scritches and making stupid noises at them, likely from LBFH.

I am feeling a bit tired, but that may just be from sleeping badly last night.

I worked from home today, but I’m heading into the office tomorrow so I might see some effects from LBFH and Wanted then.

Gonna push it a bit further.

Tomorrow I’ll run StarkX and ChosenX and PrimalX.

That would be 6 Experimental titles in 3 days. Let’s see if that causes proper recon.

I’m kinda buzzing right now, energy levels cranking up, feeling good. Slight headache and spaciness too

Is this Wanted finally starting to express itself?

1 Like

Sleep was better last night but still not great.

But I did have a Wanted dream where I met up with a bunch of old friends and all the women admitted that they were secretly in love with me. So that was nice.

1 Like

Running full loops of Chosen and Stark right now.

Will run Primal later if I’m still good. I’ve never run Primal before, I got it as a freebie for the private testing, but never tried it. Mostly I don’t bother with seduction subs, but I’m curious about the “primal masculinity” this develops. Can’t believe I forgot about this sub when I was messing around with my hyper masculinity stack at the start of this journal.

So far I’ve noticed no significant recon from yesterday’s run of Wanted and LBFH, unless poor sleep counts.

Been feeling a little withdrawn and tired (but still functional) since running Chosen and Stark, so I guess I may have hit my usability limit with five subs and seven loops in 3 days. A rest day is called for tomorrow.

No sign of my usual symptoms for severe recon, which are anger and sadness, so that’s excellent. Feeling a bit withdrawn is pretty minor I’m comparison.

So I’ll do the loop of Primal a bit later on my way home, just to see if it gets much worse.

1 Like

Primal wasn’t too bad, I found it lightly energizing and mood-lifting. The heat and sweats are starting up again as well. No headache or anything like that.

I don’t think I’ll push this test any further, I’m taking a rest day tomorrow. I also won’t be running LBFH, Wanted, Stark and Chosen experimentals any more, they were one-offs to test whether they triggered serious recon - and the answer is no.

I’m curious about Primal though, now that I remembered that I had it, so I’m gonna try a few more loops. So rest day tomorrow, and after that I’m gonna try EmperorX + PrimalX 1 loop each daily for a few days.

2 Likes

Primal gave me too much recon with continued use, so I stopped that experiment. I’ve gone back to my regular stack for now, pausing any more experimenting until Emperor Black is available.

So until then I’m taking a short break from journaling.

1 Like

Umm, ok then.

1 Like

Will swap Emperor for Emperor Black but otherwise stick to my normal stack.

I did want a break from the journal though so it might be a few days before I start posting again.

1 Like

Actually, thinking about this further, I changed my mind.

My current stack is rather heavy so it’ll make it harder to isolate the effects of EB. So I’ll take today as a rest day and starting tomorrow I’ll just run EB + my AL custom for at least the remainder of this month. My AL custom is also rather strongly focused on dominance and power so it’ll fit EB well, I believe.

I’ll stick to the recommended listening pattern at first - EB, rest, AL custom, rest etc at first and adjust from there.

The intersect between this and my AL4/ME custom will be beautiful to experience.

I’m wrapping up the experiments. I’ll create a new journal for a regular stack at some point.

@RVconsultant could you please lock this journal.

Thank you.