Bujin's Experimental Log

Have you uploaded the file to VirusTotal.com? Also, what’s the software for?

It controls the sequence of magnetic fields in the Shakti.

It’s not commercial quality software, it’s intended for research, and it’s clunky as all hell to set up and to run.

The install file scans clean, but the behavior when running triggers Norton. I’m not overriding that protection on my primary computer no matter what the scan says.

Just ran a 30s microloop of Stark Experimental.

I briefly experimented with microloops a few weeks back with Spartan and Emperor. Spartan gave me immediate and lasting effects for the remainder of the day, whereas the Emperor effects only lasted about an hour. One difference is I had lots of exposure to Spartan in the past, but Emperor was new for me so I had relatively little exposure.

Ran a 7m loop of Emperor Experimental earlier today, this time with no initial symptoms. But I felt calm and grounded again pretty much immediately.

It’s interesting that the effect seems so different from regular Emperor when only the primer and build changed, and not the Emperor scripting. Hopefully SC will provide some info on what the change was as some point.

Given everyone is going crazy with the loops on these experimentals, I figured I should give it a shot. So I’m running a second loop now. Only 6 minutes in I’m starting to feel hot and sweaty, just like during my loop on Saturday. Will run it the full 15m this time and see what happens.

I’m now getting that same mild recon headache and feeling a bit out of it, just like Saturday.

It didn’t last long last time, I think maybe an hour. Let’s see how long it lasts this time.

1 Like

Already gone.

I had that yesterday too. Massive headache, gona soon after. Recon lasted 2 hours or less total. then REZULTS!

1 Like

I’m still getting the odd twinge of a headache that comes and goes, but mild and not very often.

I’m also getting the cascading energy thing again too, from my head down, it feels rather pleasant. I wonder what that’s about. My overall energy level is cranking up, and my leg is bouncing non-stop while I’m sitting here. And yet, mentally and emotionally I feel really grounded. Weird.

Might have run it too late in the day, I just hope it doesn’t mess up my sleep tonight.

Could explain why I feel more grounded on this version, assuming this is what’s mentioned.

3 Likes

I haven’t decided which version I prefer - Emperor or Emperor Experimental. They feel quite different, but both are enjoyable in their own way. I won’t be rebuilding my Emperor custom at this point - although if this is the slow & steady build then it may work better for dense customs.

I think I need to push the Experimental version harder to see what happens. I was gonna run EOG today but instead I’ll try 3 full loops of Emperor Experimental spread throughout the day.

2 Likes

Headache and spaciness after my first loop is less than on previous runs, so maybe sorting itself out.

2 Likes

Did the 3 loops today, I’m not experiencing any recon other than my head feeling a little “full”. But I also don’t notice any real difference since the 2nd loop, so more loops may not be that useful for me either.

1 Like

That “full” feeling probably means 2 is enough for now.

Though with this new experimental stuff, I wouldn’t be surprised if it fades after a few hours and you start noticing shifts. That is happening with me and my experiments.

1 Like

Aye, definitely. Any side effects from this experimental build seem to pass quickly, although I should mention I haven’t had bad recon from standard Emperor anyway.

Emperor is actually one of the easiest subs I’ve run, it just suits me so well, so I’m kinda leaning toward the standard version, but for most other subs I think this new version could be superior.

Although I’ve no real interest in the other experimental subs currently available, maybe I could try one that I know gives me recon, like Wanted, just to see how this new version compares. I haven’t run that since the private tests. I don’t mind suspending my stack temporarily for an experiment.

So tomorrow - Wanted.

Already gone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Feeling really good now, very happy and positive. Not like the euphoria from standard Emperor, it’s more grounded than that, but I still feel great.

1 Like

Maybe Wanted + LBFH to really push it. I’m not well aligned with either.

1 Like

3 loops was rather energizing, and I struggled to fall and stay asleep. Going forward if I’m running multiple loops I’ll only do it in the morning or early afternoon.

Running LBFH right now, and I’ll run Wanted in about 2 hours.

LBFH and Wanted, I ran 1 loop of each today. Neither align well with me so I would expect recon if I ran them, especially Wanted. But so far no recon at all.

I have been getting overly silly with my cats though, giving them lots of scritches and making stupid noises at them, likely from LBFH.

I am feeling a bit tired, but that may just be from sleeping badly last night.

I worked from home today, but I’m heading into the office tomorrow so I might see some effects from LBFH and Wanted then.