Bujin - Call of the Wild

I think this is where my mind hangs out. It’s most of what I’m ever paying attention to.

With CHOSEN The Way Of Nature, though, I’ve gotten a few fun light ones. Pretty unusual for me. First time I played it got a beautiful smile from a random woman on the street. Didn’t play it again for a while.

But in this play period, I’ve introduced it as a part of my stack. That means I’ll do 4 plays 5 plays, essentially (since it will be played once every 4 days). The first morning I played it this past Thursday, I had a bird literally fly against my body. Seemingly by chance, but it’s not something that has ever happened before.

Anyway, point is that I’ve enjoyed a few transient interesting little things.

In the past, Mogul and R.I.C.H. have given me some ‘dramatic’ little results that can be described on here. Free meals. Client opportunities.

My main focus, though, is on the deep, enduring developments and shifts that I value. And, yes indeed, I need time to feel and observe those.

Now is kind of an odd time. Feeling a little shaky and internally weird in general. Not quite sure what’s going on, but something is going on. Taking a daily hike outside seems to be what helps the most.

Anyway, got to go hang with my boy.

3 Likes

This happened the day after my first loop of my first cycle of CWON.

It happened again today, the day after my first loop of my second cycle of CWON.

Weird.

2 Likes

I resonate with this a lot.

Would love to live in such a place. And I will.

I totally feel with what you wrote about people and what kind you want to attract.

Much more peaceful than the general population that is chasing more all the time.

Still regular chosen gave me a Jesus feel of „forgive them for they don’t know what they’re doing.“

1 Like

I do believe people know what they’re doing, they just don’t really care. They place greater value on some ideological nonsense than on preserving life on this planet. All forms of life.

There’s no forgiveness in me at all.

1 Like

I’m a bit meh on the whole 5 minutes thing. So I’ll switch back to the full 15 mins.

But I’ll tweak my listening schedule and run the subs solo on alternate listening days. That was my preferred listening pattern before this CWON test started, and it was working well for me. The effects were smoother with fewer emotional ups and downs.

Interesting. From my experience people don’t even have a clue what’s going on. They sincerely believe everything in the media, society, social media etc.

They’re literally blindly existing, unaware.

Your experience with must be vastly different ? Genuinely curious.

People choose to not have a clue what’s going on.

The information is there, but people choose to focus instead on political ideology or religious dogma or what some vapid celebrity is doing or social media likes or whatever echo chambers reinforce their prejudices. People read about the latest appalling news, then try to use it to support their own belief system. Or they feel bad for a few minutes, then turn away and look for their latest dopamine fix instead. Or declare that it’s fake news without actually doing any research.

All of that is a choice.

If they don’t have a clue then that is their own fault, and they’re fully responsible for the consequences of that.

It’s not a different experience, just a different interpretation. I’ve always taken responsibility for my own actions, and won’t accept that other adults are not responsible for theirs, whatever their excuses.

Fully agreed, I am not saying it’s good what they’re doing, but I don’t believe they are fully aware that there are other ways. Or even closely aware.
I notice this every time I coach someone about getting his marriage fixed without using manipulation as is taught in the Red Pill. They’re like “I never thought of this.”
And I believe that.

It’s like Morpheus said in the Matrix, “Most people are so inured, so HELPLESSLY DEPENDENT on the system that they will fight to protect it.”

But you’re right:

So I guess we agree to disagree there :wink:

Been going through some brutal recon since yesterday, thanks to Inner Circle. Not surprising really, given how I’ve chosen to live my life the last few years.

But it’s probably the same thing I’ve been seeing with most other ZP subs - the first loop gives me heavy recon, then it becomes a lot easier. Guess we’ll see.

3 Likes

Had a rough few days, but seem to finally be improving.

Hopefully the new IC build will be a bit easier for me to run as well.

2 Likes

A feeling of peace is finally returning to me.

It’s quiet apart from birds chirping. It’s still sunny outside, although the shadows are long and the sun is getting low, maybe 10 minutes before it drops behind the valley ridge. Soon the fireflies will be out, making the dusk seem especially magical. And the quiet will be replaced with the croak of frogs and drone of insects, like a wall of living sound. And when it’s fully night the sky will be filled with countless stars.

I can once again feel the abundant life that surrounds me.

It’s just perfect.

8 Likes

That was beautiful!

2 Likes

Today was hot and humid, so I mostly just stayed inside doing fuck-all, although I did mow the roughly 3 acres of “lawn” I have. It’s not really lawn anymore though. It used to be a bunch of grassy clearings and paths on the property when I bought it, but I deliberately let the moss overtake everything. But I also get a lot of tall weeds, so I need to do some weed mowing every 2-3 weeks during summer to keep it usable.

I do love the moss.

Fuck the grass.

2 Likes

At some point late last year I stopped meditating.

I was going through a lot of changes in my life, and I kind of just wanted to immerse myself in it all, and meditation felt like a distraction.

But since yesterday (a CWON listening day), I can’t stop thinking that I need to start it up again. So I did my first session in ages earlier today. It was a bit of a struggle, but it’ll come back to me quickly, I’m sure.

2 Likes

Benefits of Moss

1 Like

I had an interesting dream last night.

I was at work, but the office was different. It was vast, and extended into the distance. The furniture and the walls were all bright white, clean and pristine. My manager and I got up from our desks to go get a coffee, and we walked past a huge table filled with sweets, donuts, cakes etc. I was really tempted to eat something, and my manager encouraged me to, but I decided not to and we kept walking. We walked past lots of tables, all filled with more desserts. There were people there that I used to work with, they were eating the desserts, but I refused and kept walking, despite being really tempted.

I can only interpret this as a reflection of my refusal to drink the corporate Kool-Aid. I have a natural disgust for corporations in general, for their pursuit of profit over everything else, despite the bullshit public images they like to project. There’s no doubt there are some major financial incentives on offer by my company, all dressed up in an alluring package, for unwavering dedication and personal sacrifices to the firm. But to me it’s like a dessert - beautiful but empty.

I’ve never identified myself by my career, and never allowed it priority over my personal life. I’ve walked away from huge financial incentives several times in the past, and would again. So many people I work with do insane hours and weekends for the firm. They may be rewarded in some form for that sacrifice. Or be unceremoniously sacked in some future round of lay-offs.

To me it’s just a job. My personal life matters far more.

Which brings me to the main question. How do I escape this corporate insanity and prosper financially without becoming just like them?

2 Likes

Had a really busy week so haven’t updated in a few days. Geez, 2/3 through this cycle already.

I haven’t “felt” much from Inner Circle, but today I made some unexpected progress in making new contacts to join a local club with a very limited membership, so I’m really hoping something comes from that.

Regarding CWON, I think the main effect for me has been renewing that sense of wonder I had when I first bought this place. It never really went away, but the little things that used to make me stop and gaze in appreciation, that I got used to and started not noticing, are catching my eye again. And the general feeling of the place - it felt magical at first, then it just felt peaceful and calming, now feels magical again. I’m noticing the colors, sounds and scents a lot more.

I definitely feel more connected to this place, a greater feeling of belonging, of being part of it. Not in some mystical sense, just a natural part of it.

3 Likes

I got the sponsors I needed to get invited, although it’ll take around a year to become a full member. I think IC really came through on this one.

4 Likes

How are other people perceiving you on CWON? What is your vibe like?

1 Like