Building Stark 2.0 - BLACKICE'S Q Custom Journal

If you don’t get results from THAT, then you’re probably lying on a slab dead somewhere :slight_smile:
Great stack options! I don’t have any useful feedback other than that

I guess we all have or at least had that “shiny new toy” syndrome. With that being said, your stack looks like it’s been well thought out. I’m excited to see how everything turns out for you. Again congratulations and good luck.

Feels great to be a trend setter

9 Likes

Congrats on the all your achievements so far and the baby news is awesome , hoping everything goes well .

1 Like

Congrats on being a dad!

2 Likes

Yesterday I took what I call a “personal development” day - minimal work, so I can focus on doing one of the many training courses I’ve bought over the past year. As a result, I spent nearly all day sitting at my desk watching videos (and switching tabs over to this forum every half hour or so to type a bit). By late afternoon, I’d barely moved all day and was feeling bleh. I sat out on the deck and listened to Sanguine, but didn’t finish as I came inside for dinner before the hour was up. After dinner I went for a walk and resumed Sanguine, but forgot that vlc was set to loop, so it started up again and played almost another full loop, and I didn’t notice. I enjoyed my walk, and then immediately upon returning, my wife wanted to go for the same walk with me. (woo, double walk!)
The second walk was much slower than the first, as she doesn’t walk quite as fast as me normally (I’m more than a foot taller than her so my strides are a longer distance), let alone when she is 7 months pregnant. :wink: Bonus: nearly 13k steps, over 5 miles.

Lately, I’ve been tracking everything. Yesterday, my nutrition macros were spot on, I was in the exact zone for calorie deficit that I’m usually in, and evening walks are very common for me. However, my sleep was terrible.

I fell asleep ok, but had nasty dreams all night, all about conflict.

In the first one, I was a kid at school again, and another kid was attacking me. I managed to hit him back, and then said “We’re even! You got me, I got you… we’re done.” and walked away. He called some friends to chase me however, and in the dream the schoolyard was in a lower area than the road next to it and we all had to climb a steep gravel hill to get to the street. I kept sliding back down, and the bullies(?) were pulling me back as well. I eventually got up the hill and then I was “safe”.

The next dream was about a real life murder, but the people involved all had to then become actors on a tv show about it so it could be broadcast on tv to let the whole country watch it and help solve the case. The focus shifted to some teenagers that were involved, and their part of the show was spun off to create… Riverdale. Which I’ve never seen, but my sister describes it as Veronica Mars as an Archie comic… or maybe it was the other way around. Either way, I’ve never seen the show and know almost nothing about it… but there it was in my dream.

Net result was 500g of weight gain, despite everything else being optimized for fat loss, and the least amount of deep sleep since I’ve been tracking it… Also, very groggy and a less than cheerful mood upon waking… :confused:

Whether due to inadvertently running 2 loops of Sanguine Ultima back to back, or something else, I’ve evidently got more stuff in my head that needs to be fixed.

I don’t want to dilute the focus of my Q custom plan, but I think I need to add more healing stuff to it.

Unshakable. Unf*ckwithable. That’s the base mindset I want, as I feel without that any of the wealth generation approaches will be like trying to build on a foundation of sand. Looks solid enough, but the first storm can wash it away. I’ve got Lion IV and Joie de Vivre, but I’m thinking something more specific to healing from old beliefs would help.

Ares?
FEBRUUS?

The post by @Dragonrider in the Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct thread was powerful; I’ve never had a situation where I was threatened long term, but I do think that I also don’t feel “safe”. Physically, yes… I live in a great neighborhood and think nothing of going out with my patio door wide open (though I do live in a 4th-floor condo). I just have a general sense of anxiety and fear of loss that has diminished a lot over the past year, but is still there and pops up every so often. Maybe Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct would be good too?

During meditations (and the session debriefs at the meditation program last fall) I came to the realization that I want wealth so that I (and my loved ones) will be safe, and able to secure myself/ourselves against threats.

For anyone who runs wealth + healing modules together, what do you recommend?

4 Likes

Yesterday was… interesting. I had a meeting called with the GM of the portfolio companies, and I usually bring my EA with me as she also serves as project coordinator, as well as someone I’m training to take over day-to-day company operations at some point… like Pepper Potts, minus any romantic involvement. lol.

Anyways, the GM said no, just me… we need to talk.

Needless to say, I was anxious… We’ve had some ongoing legal issues with the company, as well as some regulatory issues, and it’s been a bit stressful. I think I’ve been managing it well, to navigate the company through this all, but suddenly it hit me that the “higher ups” might see it differently.

So, we met for lunch, and as it turned out, the board thinks I’ve been doing a good job at some aspects of what I do, but not at others… which I fully agree with. I develop processes and systems, as well as technical development oversight for new products… but I’ve also been unofficially serving as COO and CEO as well. I’m very good at the R&D and system building aspects, but I’m frustrated and bored to tears with working with accounting to prepare IRS filings, or having to fire people.

Long story short, they’re looking at shifting me to be CTO for the whole group of companies, rather than CTO + a jack-of-all-trades for just 1 of the companies. I’d basically be getting paid to invent things and figure stuff out.

Some aspect of Stark manifesting?

In any case, this wouldn’t be happening until sometime early next year, so I’ve got some time to figure out how it would look from a daily actions point of view.

That being said, the anxiety I felt yesterday was an Everest peak among the foothills of what I usually experience on any normal day. I was actually shaking a bit, as I walked into the restaurant, not knowing what this (highly atypical) meeting invitation would be about.

That kind of shifted the thinking for what customs I need right now. I think I need much more healing than I originally thought, if that kind of fear and self doubt are THAT close to the surface.

I’m now thinking about making my first Q custom more focused on wealth and productivity, and then doing a 2nd Q custom at the same time, focused on healing and removing limiting beliefs.

I’ll think about a prospective 2nd custom and maybe post the list tonight, I’d still love any feedback on running a healing custom in rotation with a wealth/productivity one… every other day, once a week (every monday for wealth, every thursday for healing, for example), etc…

I’m happy to buy 2 Q Terminus subs at the same time, I’d just like some insight from others who have run these kinds of subs together.

6 Likes

I have rune rebirth + regeneration stack (9 hours) twice so far. I found if there isn’t some balancing with productivity or anti-anxiety after using it, it only amplified my negative state.

For me I listened to it while on a walk then sat down and listened to it pretty relaxed. Generally felt pretty at ease and felt the sub guiding me in some constructive form or another. I don’t remember much else in this regard.

1 Like

This is just my opinion:
Every custom sub needs the following 3 modules to minimize the time taken to achieve/manifest it’s objectives:

1. DEUS
  2. Omnidimensional
  3. Yggardsil
4 Likes

I have DEUS and Omnidimensional in my “essential modules” already, and Yggdrasil sounds like a great addition to that. Thanks!

Interesting! I find wealth mindset and productivity topics in general to be very motivating for me, which is why I think they would pair well with a healing stack. I’m just looking for any insight from others who have ran full customs together with these 2 different focuses.

I just started with my wealth/productivity custom. I am liking the combination of the two together as I feel they make a great pairing.

The only healing module I have in the custom is ARES(God of War).

1 Like

From what I understand your saying, I’ve had similar reactions, when I’m sometimes surprised to feel a level of fear and doubt at the prospect of a big opportunity or change- I’ve come to see it’s actually incredibly healthy, when embraced or there is no self-judgement of it.

In my case this doubt/ fear is essentially saying ‘you have the potential to fall short of an ideal and incredible opportunity you have, be wary’. That’s a good thing-its a good edge, for me at least :slight_smile:

When I embrace this it gives me energy to engage the new opportunity more powerfully than before.
Because subs don’t cause us to transcend to transcend our humanity, but have a more powerful relationship to it. And stress/negative emotions are an aspect of being human. (distinct than healing trauma)

I’ve come to see it’s not fear or doubt under the surface as much, even though its ‘negative’ its actually energy, edge, incentive in proportion to the challenge or opportunity I am being presented.

And I’ve actually experienced this newly on Emperor, before I would be indifferent, because it didn’t matter, I could not see myself as someone who could take/handle that opportunity so I was apathetic but more ‘fearless’.

In my case the fact that I have a level of fear/doubt is because I believe I am someone worthy of that opportunity, and that is a good thing. This may or not be the case with you, but it felt relevant to share.

And in any case congratulations again on the Stark Promotion!

1 Like

I’ve got a little of the “fear of succeeding”, but only in the sense of having a bit of imposter symdrome to the extent that I might not be as good as someone else thinks I am and I’d let them down.

In this case, the fear was that “we need to talk” meant something bad… how often is it good??

Back when I was dating, I had a much more pronounced fear of loss, which didn’t exactly make me super attractive to the girls I was seeing. Any time there was a disagreement about somerthing, or she didn’t want to hang out, or she took a longer than usual time to respond to a text, I’d get worried. In fact, I specifically referred to it in my mind as The Fear, because it was that specific.

There was one specific day, several years ago, when for whatever reason, my iPad started recovering images from iCloud… so it was like a slideshow of photos that I’d very intentionally deleted, showing me the girl who was no longer in my life… still a bit of a sore spot, even though I’d started casually seeing someone else (this was 4+ months later). I texted the new girl, and asked if she wanted to hang out the coming weekend, and she said no, she had some personal stuff to take care of. I asked if there was anything I could help with (she had recently moved, so I figured maybe she needed to get some new stuff, or move things around etc). No, she said, she needed some time alone to figure out some personal stuff and she’d text me when she felt like hanging out again.

The Fear hit me like a ton of bricks, that I was going to be alone forever. Also, a huge sadness. I thought things were going well, just a couple of nights before, she had come over for dinner and we ended up making out on the couch for a couple of hours, so I thought things were going pretty well!

Turns out, she was dealing with an issue with her new landlord and just didn’t want to involve me, and we ended up hanging out that weekend after all. And the weekend after that, and then soon pretty much every day. A year and a half later, we were married. :grinning:

So, the hold that The Fear had on me regarding my romantic life is gone… I no longer have any worries that I’m going to be left alone because she doesn’t;t want me anymore. That was a huge relief, of course.

(While still on the topic of relationships, I do still have the occasional bad dream (nightmares, in some cases) about another girl that I was involved with about 10 years ago… man, she was terrible. I was really foolish to not see the multitude of red flags there. Ugh!)

The only time The Fear shows its ugly face anymore is with financial situations. When I was single and in my 20s, it was ok if I was poor… I’ve just turned 40 a few weeks ago and have a family to support, so the prospect of financial disaster is a much larger threat now.

I’ve had repeated assurances from the “higher ups” in my organization that they won’t let the company fail, that no matter what happens I won’t be turfed out on the street. In fact, the notion that I even worry about those things is puzzling to them, and perhaps a bit impractical. (I’m on the board of directors, and also own a sizeable chunk of the company, after all…)

And yet

I still have a deep seated fear of loss… of security, of freedom (financial, or otherwise) and I now firmly believe it’s holding me back from taking certain actions.

I seem afraid to fail, even if failure for a specific thing would be nothing more than a minor inconvenience or setback. I’m fighting against this, and have a driving ambition as a result, but it’s restrained.

I NEED to eliminate this fear, this sometimes paralyzing fear of loss or failure. From EVERY aspect of my life.

2 Likes

I misunderstood, I realize the fear was from -the ‘we need to talk’ speech, and the implications of taking on something totally new, like what if you lose everything?

It sounds more like something from the past that could use emotional healing rather than what I am referring too.

1 Like

I believe
new beginnings
I am
Ares
Blue Skies would all be great modules to support with this

1 Like

Here’s what I’m thinking… seriously I’m like a kid in a candy store here, and with the knowledge that more modules are dropping in the next week or so, I’d better pick ones now lest I’ll be forever deciding. lol.

I’ve maxed out each at 3 cores, total of 20 modules.

Wealth/Productivity Custom - The Stark stack

Cores:

1. Stark - Of course
  2. Quantum Limitless ST4 - Enhanced Intelligence
  3. Ascended Mogul - Boost to productivity and business mindset

Other Modules:

1. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy - Obvious :slight_smile:
  2. Financial Success Reality Shifter - Obvious :slight_smile:
  3. I.Q. and Cognitive Booster - Smarter is good!
  4. Overdrive - This feels like a good match as well
  5. Productivity Unleashed - Obvious :slight_smile:
  6. RAIKOV - I want to model greatness
  7. Carpe Diem Ascended - Essential
  8. DEUS - Essential
  9. Informaticon - Essential
  10. Lion IV - Essential
  11. Naturalizer - Essential
  12. Omnidimensional - Essential
  13. Pragya - Essential
  14. Deep Sleep - Essential
  15. Joie de Vivre - Essential
  16. Gratitude Embodiment - Essential
  17. Yggdrasil - Looks good to me!

Healing Custom

Cores:

1. Regeneration - Healing
  2. Survival Instinct - Feeling safe
  3. Quantum Limitless ST1 - Removing blocks and emotional trauma, plus prep for a future QL custom

Other Modules:

1. Carpe Diem Ascended - Essential
  2. DEUS - Essential
  3. Informaticon - Essential
  4. Lion IV - Essential
  5. Naturalizer - Essential
  6. Omnidimensional - Essential
  7. Pragya - Essential
  8. Deep Sleep - Essential
  9. Joie de Vivre - Essential
  10. Gratitude Embodiment - Essential
  11. Yggdrasil - Looks good to me!
  12. Negativity Displacer - Transform negative emotion into positive emotion? Hell yes.
  13. Iron Frame - Standing my ground in stressful situations. Yes.
  14. I AM - This one really resonates with me. No pun intended, really.
  15. Blue Skies - I think I need this one.
  16. Attachment Destroyer - Go away, fear of loss! :wink:
  17. Natural Winner - Seeing any failures as an opportunity to learn, definitely good.

With each of these I would also run Sanguine Ultima, and I’ll likely get Rebirth and Beyond Limitless Ultimas too. Sanguine could work with both, whereas I’d run BLU with the Stark stack, and Rebirth with the Healing stack. Although, is Rebirth Ultima still needed if Regeneration Q is already used?

There’s a lot of crossover between these 2 customs, my hope is that it will help them 'play nice" with each other and support the unique goals. That will be the same with all of the customs that I do, as I feel certain modules are crucial regardless of the sub focus/goal.

I really appreciate all the feedback so far, any thoughts on this latest iteration?

I think you should be looking more into the stages of Ecstasy of Gold, instead of AscMogul or Regeneration.

Seriously. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

The Stark stack is super dense. QL Stage 4 is basically QL stages 1-3 + additional scripting to optimize them all, Ascended Mogul is of course Ascension + Mogul, and Stark itself is a “big” subliminal to run.
So technically speaking you got 6 cores in one custom. Nothing wrong with that at all, as long as you can process it all without major reconciliation that makes you want to change subs.

2 Likes

For which custom?

I picked AscMogul for the reported fast acting wealth & productivity boost in my Stark custom and and Regeneration for the healing custom. I did look at EoG ST1 for both as well but felt it didn’t fit in either one well enough to bump one of the other cores.

I intend to do a much deeper wealth sub in the future; with EoG, Sultan, Tyrant, etc.

1 Like