Building perfect custom - Need advice :D

Hi there!

I have been running Seductress and StarkQ for three months now.
Link to my Progress with Seductress & StarkQ if you’d be interested.

With a guidance of Joe, I have slowly created a list of modules that I think would fit me the best. It is my first custom and I want to make it as good fitting to my needs as possible.

C O R E S :

• StarkQ Core
  • Seductress Q Core
  • Ultimate Artist Q Core

P H Y S I C A L - C H A N G E S :

• Facial Morphing
  • APS: Hair
  • Elegance
  • Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  • SPS: Fat Burn

A R T :

• Rembrandt
  • Productivity Unleashed
  • The Way of ROI
  • Informaticon
  • Dream Traveler
  • Master’s Coordination (( archery ))

S P I R I T U A L I T Y :

• Soul Connection
  • Depths of Love
  • Energetic Development XI
  • Inner Gasoline

S O C I A L :

• Lifeblood Fable

R E S U L T S - B O O S T :

• Yggdrasil

Some questions :hedgehog:

Wealth :
I’d like my custom to help me with my art career. I’m not that well known on social platforms as I could be.
I want to keep it fun. Find a way how to get more people who are interested in the same kind of art my way ( mostly digital fantasy and character design ).
Being able to build my name on social platforms ( instagram ) more and still enjoy drawing would be amazing along with a bigger amount of commissioners.
I don’t want to be rich but I do want to make the income higher without dragging myself across the internet trying to sell anything I can.
------The Way of ROI is the module I choose when it comes to wealth along with Ultimate Artist Q Core that has some wealth inside it as well.
--------- Is there however anything else that could help me more with these specific goals?

If you have any other suggestions I would love to hear them!

Thank you for reading :,D

6 Likes

That looks so good! I don’t have any suggestions yet. I’ll let it sit for a while.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be better to run a stack; Stark, RM, WANTED and LEU instead?

1 Like

I’m not sure what LEU stands for. When it comes to the shortcuts, my brain goes off TvT But considering I’m currently in a relationship, I can say that wanted is really not my place to go haha ( I’m a girl )

Also how big of a difference is between Renaissance Man and Ultimate Artist?

The Spotlight. It’s more social media fame specific.

3 Likes

Limitless Executive ultima

2 Likes

The spotlight is specifically for getting famous on social media. True sell helps you monetize ANY craft. As I understand it, soul connection is specifically for people in a relationship. If you’re not already in one or want a module with a similar but broader scope, you could check out transcendental connection, and if you are already in one, it would stack nicely with soul connection but would also be great for your social goals.

Mosaic helps all of your modules and your entire stack fit together nicely which is a good one.

I would encourage you to add one or two more modules from the social category in there, there’s a lot of interesting stuff in there!

1 Like

Finally i want one tiny module to help me get more money with the furry art studio i run. something light and fun for me to enjoy my time along

2 Likes

True sell, way of roi, positive being attractor wealth, yggdrasil, natural winner + overdrive will all help you make money from art through manifestation and general wealth attraction.

And the nice thing is that the manifestation/results emhancement modules effect all areas of life, i just think theyre particularly effective for wealth in absence of a clear vehicle to getting there.

The other way to get wealthy with subs is to determine your exact plan of action on how to do that, and then make a subs list that makes you work hard and effectively at that specific thing. Subs like the executive and skill specific subs are the way to go with this strategy.

Or ypu can combine both strategies and stack your custom with rich ultima :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to start a new journal perhaps call it

“Iron Claw the book of shadows volume II”

“The Wrath of Iron Claw”

2 Likes

Iron Claws, Golden Pen.

“The Golden Pen Of IronClaws”

2 Likes

@IronClaws

I did read your journal and this thread.

Based on what I read, I have ideas for you to consider.

The Spotlight module… thank you @Simon

I would leave out:
Facial Morphing
APS: Hair
Elegance
because Seductress is likely already helping with those things.

Rather perhaps add something for social improvement such as Inner Circle, Code of Loyalty, Transcendental Connection, True Social Ultima Core, and Ascension for Women.

Others that might be of interest:
Mastermind
True Sell
Wisdom Personified
Trailblazer
The Single Point
Mystery
Organization Perfected
RAIKOV
Pride Unbroken
Sanguine
The Boundary
Torchbearer

2 Likes

Sounds interesting!! Thank you for all the suggestions! I’ll make sure to go through them today ^^

The Deep Sleep and Fusion Optimized?
Good sleep and nutrition help with all sort of stuff.

This

and that

got me thinking of Spartan for some reason. Not quite what you was looking for though, Just a thought.

Thank you for post this!

@IronClaws see quote above.