I discovered SC just a few days ago and been really enjoying reading this forum looking to make the right choice on where to start, everyone here is so supportive of each other and passionate about what SC, it really sold me on it and so I’ve decided to take the plunge. Wanted to tell you about me and ask for recommendations on which path I should take going forward. It seems like I’ve come at the right time with all of the subs now having this ZP technology. Last night I bought Regeneration and Elixir and would love any advice on how to proceed. (summary at the end if you don’t want to read this novel I just wrote)
I’m a 43 year old guy and up until now my life has been rather… underwhelming, consistently underachieving due to what I can only assume are stubborn limiting beliefs I’ve tried to uncover and let go of. Took me 10 years to get my bachelor’s degree (business) and since then I’ve mostly drifted between contract and temp jobs, long periods of unemployment and driving for Lyft. I know I’m not stupid, I did extremely well in the high level courses my last year of school, I just have had a very hard time focusing on and sticking to things that don’t interest me. Hasn’t been all bad, I’ve had a lot of fun in my life but I’m held back by something or somethings in my head and not sure what.
Meeting and attracting women has been a major challenge for me. I’m a short dude (5’5) and that is constantly in the back of my head even though I know logically it’s really not that big of a deal. But years of bullying and teasing about it have taken a toll on my confidence. For a few years in my late 20’s/early 30’s I managed to overcome it for awhile and was meeting and hooking up with a lot women, so I know for a fact it’s possible, but I needed to be totally plastered to talk to girls and I just can’t do that anymore nor want to. My age is also making me insecure now even though I look very young for my age and am in extremely good physical shape due to my great diet and exercise habits. My goal is to be able to go out and meet women in the daytime sober without hesitating, and there is a ton of knowledge I have that I’m excited to work with, I just cannot for the life of me go up to a girl and say hello, it feels almost criminal to do so and rejection is really discouraging. The good news is I have a great personality, am always positive and make people laugh, but I’m an introvert and this fear is getting worse and needs to go as I am not getting younger.
I landed a well paying job a year before the pandemic and had saved up a lot of money, then got laid off as the pandemic started and made good use of my time. I found out both through a self study and aptitute testing that I was doing the wrong type of work and that my brain is made for visual design work, so I took some great courses, learned how to design and build websites and started freelancing on upwork about 6 months ago. I get contracts once in awhile and every time I get stellar reviews from the work I do, but it’s just so competitive and I’m not making nearly enough enough money to cover my expenses. I have enough savings to last a few more months and my landlord gave me a notice yesterday my rent is going up $200 in January. So I need a breakthrough in terms of income from my work. I’m learning new things all the time and been working on my portfolio, but remember what I said about limiting beliefs? Yeah that’s getting in the way and holding me back.
So I’ve been devouring a ton of knowledge lately on communicating with my subconscious mind, looking for the right formula I can apply and am very motivated because the clock is ticking. My searching led me here and what I’ve been reading got me excited. At first I thought to start with Emperor or Ascension, then almost purchased Ascended Mogul, but something felt off so I grabbed my pendulum and asked my mind questions about what to buy, and the answers I got were the healing subs is what I needed first. Read some more about those and bought Regeneration and Elixir as that seems to be the magic combo from what everyone says.
- Should just let one run for awhile before adding the other one in later or go all in with both, and what I should expect generally from the combo?
- Does it matter which one to play first in the stack?
- Since Elixir ZP is pretty new I didn’t find a lot of info on how this new version combined with the Regen ZP manifests results so any experiences on that would be greatly appreciated.
- What would you recommend after letting this stack run for awhile and how long before adding it?
- Will Regen and Exilir help me to make growth in these areas alone?
- 43 year old dude who’s underachieved and accomplished little in life due to lack of confidence and limiting beliefs that have been resistant to change.
- Am short and painfully shy, but look young and in great shape, and need to somehow find a way to release my fears and find the confidence meet and talk to women anywhere without feeling like a creep or getting discouraged by the loads of rejection that would require.
- Have started a new career as a freelance designer, and making some progress but not nearly enough to break even and need to start making enough money to cover expenses before money runs out in the next few months and rent goes up.
- Have a ton of great knowledge to work with on programming the subconscious and achieving goals but need better focus and motivation to apply these things and take action to actually accomplish these goals.
- Bought Regeneration and Elixir to start out with clearing the limiting beliefs and crap in my head holding me back and looking for advice on what to expect, how long to run these before adding a more focused sub for my goals and which one to add when I do (see questions above).
Thanks so much for reading and hope you all have a great day!