Brahman's Journal - Road to Financial Freedom

I spent the last few months going through the majority of the subclub programs that I liked. I have decided to listen to this for Q1 of 2024 (Jan to April):

AM
Chosen
LBFH/ RoD

I am in a tough financial situation having lost my engineering job a few months back. I decided to focus on my youtube channel for a few months instead of getting another job. I got monetized with 20k+ subs in 4 months but for some random reason youtube demonetized it and the appeal for monetization did not work.

I started a new channel built it up to 10k+ subs in a few months. I was making good money for 2 months before the same demonetization happened, the appeal failed as before. So now I have run out of savings.

I learned content creation, video editing, sales psychology to get the viewer to click the video, thumbnail creation, etc. during these few months of trying to make money off the internet so it wasn’t a complete loss of my time.

My Goals for 2024 are:

• get a job in Mechanical Engineering field (I have a masters in it).
  • Build a new youtube channel or an Instagram account to 100k subs and do digital product sales over there or find a way to monetize my 2 existing channels.
  • Get to 10,000$ a month in income
  • Practice Muay Thai consistently for a year- no breaks
  • Practice consistency in my actions.

I have a problem where i get bored too easily. I will stick for a few days but then stop doing the boring stuff that brings in the money. Or provides value in the long run.

I will tackle that this new year and make it my priority to : Always see results in months or years

I already know what to do, just gotta do it.

On a side note: If anyone of you need help with regards to youtube. Lemme know. I’ll help out.

9 Likes

Had a friendly interaction with a new barber at my regular shop.

Everyone treats me with extra care should be due to chosen.

I’ve improved relationships with my friend. I credit it to lbfh

1 Like

Happy holidays, glad to hear of your success. I have been trying with you tube automation for scary stories with no success. SOS haha

1 Like

Had a positive manifestation today.

I wanted to eat out. I imagined eating a pizza. surprisingly my flat mate got 2 pizzas for dinner . I got one.

• I am more focused now. I feel the improvements are due to AM.

• I also self analyze a lot more now

3 Likes
  • Older people i feel, respect me a lot in my interactions with them
  • there seems to be a coach in my head saying, stop these useless habits. Get work done.
  • i am guided to appropriate videos to move forward & to stay more disciplined
1 Like
  • I learnt an important concept today in this video - to stack wins everyday and not beat myself down
  • this gave me an amazing day where I did a lot of stuff that I previously put off.
  • When I am super focused time seems to slow down.
  • I haven’t felt this excited in a long time.
1 Like
  • I have decided to move to a different city in Canada.
  • Got some much needed clarity on what to focus on
2 Likes
  • Had a productive day today, was super focused on pure action
  • All the people I met were extra friendly.
  • I am getting quick results with workouts, like same day improvements in physique.
  • gotta keep on hustling
1 Like

I am moving to Toronto tomorrow.

• had a productive day
  • I helped my friend move stuff to her new house and she paid for the entire trip tomorrow
  • my confidence while communicating is off the charts.
  • my face is well defined like a rockstar due to chosen. My eyes have that golden brownish hue which started a few weeks back. Looks cool at the moment but I think its still improving. I had dark brown eyes which looked black but i like the new colors better.
  • i am able to consciously catch my thoughts when i fall into old habits. I think its from AM.

From there I can choose to follow my impulses which usually feel good at the moment but leave a bad aftertaste or be better and do what needs to be done.

Often times I fail, usually I am pessimistic about it ,but I now have that inner confidence that it will be better.

I can break out of my old habits and mould the life that I have in my vision. It’s already happened in my mind.

• my voice goes deeper at times which sounds cool. Its not completely deep yet, but I can consciously control it now.
  • I have completely random dreams which I make a point to write down in my dream journal (ps: i got the journal last year when i got RoD, it only found its use now)

Overall positive inner self. I am just working towards the money making aspect

3 Likes

Had a great past few days. I have settled in Mississauga at a friend’s place for a month.

• I am getting plenty of ways to apply for jobs from various contacts
  • I am staying at a friends penthouse condo, with amazing views of the city. Its like my mind’s showing me how I can live once I succeed
  • l made new friends and because of chosen I am super well received
  • i also know how to phrase my lines to make the conversation funny
  • there is a quick understanding of social dynamics and how to tell stories to draw people in and give an immersive experience by changing tone, quick speech or slow relaxed talk to emphasize certain parts, all naturally combine to create a tale like no another, even though I am just talking about regular events. The way I say it makes it all the more fun. This should be from certain aspects of AM and chosen
  • I ran new PS instead of lbfh just to try, found women starting at me, had more innuendo in my jokes and women liked them.

I have decided to keep AM and chosen as fixed in my stack. I will keep the 3rd track for audios that I want to try or experiment

1 Like

I was able to understand a core concept from my penthouse friend.

• She is obsessed with the thing that moves her forward. All her thoughts are aligned to that and she only thinks about it.
  • If she wants something, she things about it all day while taking the best action possible towards getting it. Like she wanted a chair for her computer table. She messaged all the people she liked on fb marketplace, she showed us pictures asking if its good. Then later when we were watching a crime show on netflix, she was focusing on the interrogator’s chair in the show, cause she wanted something like that. Within a few hours one of the fb sellers replied, she negotiated and we will go tomorrow to get the chair. Only now has she even stopped to think about something else but all her thoughts were about the goal. She has done this for all her goals and steadily achieved them.
  • I was able to subconsciously do it with regards to health. I have always believed I had a strong and resilient body, since my teens, to this day a decade later, I almost never get sick, I have strength like a farmer, even though I didn’t do much manual work or gym. I believe this to be a result of that thought, because I truly believe that, even though there is no logical proof, my experiences over the years have convinced me of its truth.
  • I have planned to obsess over one financial goal all day everyday and cut all useless thoughts, let’s see how it goes.
2 Likes

I ran Will to power today as my 3rd title:

• I learned an important lesson today. AM and Chosen have made my conversational abilities top notch.
  • I unintentionally ended up almost convincing my friend to do something that would have made his life harder.
  • My penthouse friend later told me that I should have stayed quiet at the time, now I ended my putting conflicting thoughts into his head.
  • I also realized that at all times I should keep my personal opinion to myself and only speak in the best interests of my closest friends. I have not acclimated to the power of my words to influence people and because there is many conflicting interests, I ended up frustrating my old friends over new acquaintances listening to me than to them. The end result would have been unfavourable to my friends.
  • I have learnt to say less than needed, now I must put it into practice

yesterday, I suddenly got angry at my friend cause she was a bit annoying while watching a movie.

I realized I let my emotions get the better of me. After reflection, being silent is the best action when emotions overwhelm you. I believe this is from WTP.

1 Like

Today was an interesting day. I have decided to firmly believe that: all my actions lead me to success . No matter if it seems bad at the moment, I repeat this to myself and things seem to instantly work out somehow.

I told a few posts back that I moved to a different city by helping a friend move into a penthouse with their stuff. I wanted to move but had no money for it. Coincidentally my friend called asking for help.

Now I am staying over at her place for free for this month. I occasionally help get her car fixed up while I apply for jobs in my mechanical engineering field.

I had decided to permanently find a place in the new city in my first week of being here .Today she promised to help me out financially to find a place nearby to move into.

I believe this is due to chosen, along with me being a loving person. People simply find my presence calming, she said it herself she doesn’t want me to leave. Nothing romantic, she says I give her a good vibe

Had a little party at a friend’s house. Met my close friend’s gf. I had a wonderful time, met everyone.

I was able to be on top of all the conversations with the new people I met. Was also able to learn a lot about how people change when they’re drunk.

I also had a couple drinks. But I was able to hold myself, I was in full control. It was as clear as day, What the peoples motivations were. I think this is due to WTP. I was very effective and staring the conversation towards what they wanted. So overall, I made a great impression with everyone from the party.

I also noticed my friend doing everything, like calling his GF “baby”, occasionally kissing her on the forehead or cheek, while I was talking to her.

All of which were subtle signs of protectiveness over his girlfriend.

WTP, makes one a master of social interactions even under drinks.

1 Like

Had a wonderful experience the past 3 days

Everyone enjoys my presence. I was invited to drink at a club and didn’t have to pay. Inexchange , I was asked to liven the atmosphere.

But, I wasn’t feeling well, but once my friend said your a pro at this, so its a given that you can have fun even now.

It was like a switch flipped inside me. I went to game mode, started joking around, told a few old stories that I knew were interesting. Asked some quirky questions. I just let loose and immediately the table was filled with laughter.

Mentally I felt amazing even though my stomach was a bit sluggish, eventually that also subsided.

I credit this to the AM and chosen combination. AM makes me super confident and CHOSEN just makes me radiate positivity.

The waitress at the bar gave me the bill but my friend just snatched it from me and paid it.

I am returning to Windsor today to get a few things and my friends were sooo sad even though ill be moving permanently in a week.

I also had a heartfelt talk with my friend. It felt good knowing that someone trusts me so much to share really personal things about their past.

I was able to somehow find parallels to the lessons they learned and how the experience has improved their life.

Overall it was a great time. I highly recommend AM and CHOSEN combination

1 Like

I had a 3 day break as my 1st cycle for the year is done. I ran Genesis Mogul yesterday.

For the second cycle, I will only change my third sub to GM. I had an intuitive nudge to get into a sales job. Also had various ideas to start an AI agency.

Overall, GM seems to be doing its thing.

I remembered today that I ran a full loop of G:M and the effects were more profound.

I had thoughts all day to make some money. I couldn’t sit still. that has continued even after 3 days, so I’ve decided to run full loops of chosen and AM to test out my recon capacity.

I’m also tracking all of my inputs on a weekly basis towards wealth creation. Something like keeping score of progress because I have found that if I don’t see growth I am unwilling to continue forward with my goals

I added Stark black as my 3rd track.
I listened to G:M about 2 times and it pushed me towards entrepreneurship. I somehow got a mediocre sales job, selling low ticket items. I don’t even know how reliable this job is.

SB has made my friend more clingy but its only 1 listen, have to listen a few more times to have a complete picture. I also had that clear mind to do something for about an hour then it was back to normal.

Elevated level of focus, I was able to consistently read a book for 4 hours before I finished it. Felt great afterwards. More productivity to try new things to cook. Overall better control of my sleep time and more will power.

I have changed my stack to G:M,Chosen and SB. I like the energy on chosen, stark black gives endless focus. G:M for that money consciousness.
Just gotta execute endlessly now.