Books/Resources on Copywriting

I am quickly learning that copywriting is a huge skill to develop and very important to business.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire particularly have incredible copy skills that make you want to buy their product right that instant.

What are some resources/books that helped teach you how to create effective copywriting.

The Copywriting resources? thread might be helpful.

1 Like

Dan Kennedy and Matt Furey, Furey is known for his copywriting despite the many varying opinions on his products. For me it was Joe Vitale who really got me inspired to start studying copywriting and he lead me to all the greats and classics.

1 Like

I recently read The Adweek Copywriting Handbook by Joseph Sugarman. I would recommend it. He focuses on the fundamentals, breaks down ads, and recommends different approaches for modern day copywriting.

I’ve also read Copywriting Secrets by Jim Edwards. That was good. He mainly gives templates for you to plug and play with your products.

1 Like

I met a guy in LA a couple of yesars ago that set up a web page for swiping good copywriting. I do not know if he’s still active but the site is still there.

https://swiped.co/