Bone Conduction Headphones

Last night on a whim and out of obvious curiosity I purchased a pair of bone conduction headphones online. I have quite a bit of hearing loss in my left ear and I thought I would give these a shot to see if they make a difference. Has anyone else used these type of headphones for subliminals? If so have you noticed any difference in results between using them as opposed to regular headphones or earbuds?

Yes, and they’re at least as effective.

What model did you get? How do you like them (both for subliminals and normal listening)?

Very interesting experience you have with bone-conduction headphones…

@King Thanks for posting that. Makes me more excited

@Kaprice it didn’t say the brand name when I the purchased online and I have yet to receive them. I hot them for both the subliminals and music.

Just looked at my order and no specific date yet for delivery. Probably the middle to end of next week as it’s a holiday weekend here in the States. I asked my wife if I could purchase a pair on Amazon. She said to wait to get the ones I already ordered first to see if they work or not. Frustrating to wait but I see her point. Trying to curb my spending and not blow money so I told her I would run every wanted purchase by her first

Any pictures on what that looks like? I can imagine it might have some interesting effects with ultras actually…

@DarkPhilosopher . I was thinking the same thing. Here’s the link