Blue’s Subliminal Journey

On the road to Emperor. Day… something?

The journey has been amazing. My biggest fear with subliminals is that the changes can feel unqantifiable. Looking back now my results are definitly quantifiable.

My mood is very stable throughout the day considering this is emperor. I rarely bother explaining myself or repeating myself. I dont even feel lile boasting in any way. I dont feel like i need to impress anyone.

Wealth is my focus. I want that shit auto sorted by being the guy who works hard, takes oppertunities and does things diffrently so its not what i do but rather who i am. Unconcious competens.

Since im using both Emperor and Sex Mastery i gotta report on that as well. Sex is amazing as ever, she cant hide how much she feels for me. She gets at least 4 orgasms everytime we have sex and she does everything i want with a smile both in and out of the bedroom. I will however limit my visits to once a week.

Since she confessed her love and i told her that im not relationship material and will not be for the forseeable future. She took it as a challenge and started to get a little annoying. Throwing shade her and there about me not liking her, doing petty stuff to make me feel jealious. Honestly its getting annoying.

3 Likes

Lmao she’s clearly trying to move you emotionally to get you to submit to a relationship. Better tell her what’s up now before your minor annoyance becomes something major. Either tell her that you know what she’s doing and to stop it if she wants you to stick around, or you’ll simply walk away with no further contact. She may of course test you on this so actually be willing to walk away and mean it. Shouldn’t be too tough since you seem indifferent anyway.

4 Likes

Its partially my fault for seeing her 2 + times a week since the sex is good and because she is the only one im seeing for now. Its also good to know what ” how much is too much ”. It took 2 months for it to reach the ” i love you, what are we ” phase.

Granted she played her own game from the get go. Shit testing 24/7 but i found it amusing so it didnt bother me. Nothing got her more wet than being put down in her place.

It was a good chance to practise being emotionally independant. Then the Ice Queen melts before the Emperor. Now she is just a brat lmao.

The only thing i want is a light, fun and physical relationship. Nothing more. So i will follow your advice Davis, and well see where this goes.

4 Likes

2 days ago me and my girl were talking and she brought up a certain friend of hers that i’ve met once. She told her about my sexual achievments since we started seeing each other 3 months ago. My girl wanting to please me suggested a threesome with us and her ( schduled this saturday ). All thanks to that one time i asked her if she ever kissed a girl and she told me anout how she messed around with her friend once or twice.

Im beyond excited for this, we’ll see how this goes. Merry christmas

11 Likes

@Saiyan4Blue - haha. Merry XXXmas alright!

2 Likes

So the threesome happened…

Both girls came yesterday to my apartment. It was supposed to be my girls apartment but i realised that her dog will be distracting. The 2nd girl shows up first. We had a beer and we were light flirting. She puts on this old 3 hours long boring movie… perfect

We sit on the couch and we kept light flirting and joking. 15 min later my girl knocks on the door. I let her in and she made herself comfortable. I went to grab beers for us in the fridge and my girl sat in the middle of the couch ( isolating me and the other girl )… shit she might be having seconds thoughts. I sit down and kept engaging both girls talking and fun and adventerious stuff. My girl is quite introverted slowly gets left out of the conversation.

The second girl is average pretty but her body is stunning and her persoality is enchating. My girl then suddenly interuppts us by making out with the 2nd girl. Its on. I wait a while to admire the view and then ” assert ” myself in the action. I stand up, grab both their hands, draw them up, spank both, then seat myself between them. ” SM3 for the win ”

Now they are making oout while im between them and their hands were on me. Then the both blow me.

I had about 7 condoms and all were used while swapping between them. Not gonna lie… the 2nd girl is way kinkier and that made my girl unleash her inner diva so she wont lose.

35 min later, while changing positions, mixing it up, from foreplay to intercourse, the 2nd girl wrapps her legs around me and kept orgasming so i finished inside her lost in the moment. My girl looked very dissaponted assuming she wanted that for herself. I played it off and we went to grab a beer.

15 min later we were at it again. This time i finished on my girls breasts and to ours suprise, the second girl licked it off her breasts. That was easily the best sight of my life.

The second girl, who is way more mature, gave me very intruiging looks the entire time. It was almost like my girl was the guest at our party.

We stayed up a while longer. My girl went to sleep in my bed. Me and the 2nd girl ended up having sex alone. She told me she had a plan B so the lack of condoms was of no concern. I pulled out and was still careful ofcourse.

She than suggested that if i ever end up singel i could always hit her up with a devilish smirk. Now 2 am, she leaves and i go to bed. My girl was fast asleep.

This was an extremly enlightening experiance… to think girls like the 2nd girl exsisted… i have missed out on way too much of the joys of this world.

14 Likes

Wow mindblown by your story dude! It’s lit bro!!! Welcome to the age of sexual abundance! That swagger in your steps must be seen from space!

5 Likes

@Saiyan4Blue bravo! Extremely pleased (and very jealous) of your successes. You’re living every man’s sexual dream and I’m glad it was a Sub Club member who did.

[Copied your post and saved it before Saint cuts it :yum:]

3 Likes

@Saiyan4Blue - a result we all live for. Congrats, man! Very inspirational. applause

3 Likes

So am I. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Lmao your girl could clearly see that her position is threatened by her friend hence her interrupting your conversation and her behavior during sex. Good sir, I won’t tell you how to live your life but if I were you I’d consider getting my Mack on being with both girls at the same time.

3 Likes

I will go on and say something that will be judged harshly by anyone who never had their heart destroyed or think this world is a fairy tail…

That is my plan. After that night i gave my girl attention and positive reinforcment for arranging the threesome. I told her directly how happy i felt and she is allready talking about how her gf loved that night. Now she will do something similar if she wants that attention again.

I will live my life to the best of my ability. Sex and fun does not equal love. I would never let another relationship bring me down.

And to any new readers on this fourm. People who share my views do not hold anything against women. I personally think they are the beauty of this world… if treated the correct way. I never lie, i never make a promise i dont keep, i dont manipulate and im always direkt and most importantly i will NEVER lower anyones self esteem.

From my experiance, the first 2 women i loved bever even said it back and i was left twice. Since i made the choice to never depend on anyone emotionally except myself. I have had two women confess their love… and both care 100x more than those who i loved.

For any sane man, the choice is obvious. To love is not wrong… but to not love yourself before anything else is a sin against ones self.

13 Likes

Kign, Mich, Raph, D1 and Davis thanks yall :slight_smile: SMX is so underrated and im suprised for the lack of SMXjournals. Its doesnt just teach you some tricks and make you last longer. It will help you navigate any stormy sea.

Nothing will heal a man like the look a woman gives him after he just rocked her world. Pain, rejections, struggles and trauma will evaporate within seconds. Your primal essence needs to witness this.

9 Likes

I don’t think you realize it but you really do have the mind of a Mack. Keep your game tight player.

5 Likes

SAY IT AGAIN FOR THE CHEAP SEATS!

4 Likes

@Saiyan4Blue wow preach brother Preach!
“Nothing will heal a man like the look a woman gives him after he just rocked her world”! That statement is gold amigo! It’s like your entire tank of self-esteem gets filled to the brim!

4 Likes

I am concerned that about this journal turning into a sex rampage journal lmao but it seems to be headed there. About life in general: Im working on my new job 4 days a week, working with my dad and his new company when i can and i still teach as a hobby twice a week. Nothing exciting there… just griding away.

So im going to talk about 3 new girls. 2 from my work where i teach and 1 from tinder.

Girl 1: used to be my student. She had potential and was looking for work so i reccomended her and she got the job. I’ve also helped her alot. She shows intrest in me but its difficult to vibe with her. I’ve asked her out but she changed the subject. Dodnt bother after that, she still shows intrest.

Girl 2: Her new student. Introverted, very cute and we have good chemistry.

Yesterday both came to my class and later at the cafeteria girl 1 was all over me and girl 2 was watching. Not only that everyone passing by was saying hi and supplicating to me. I couldnt have asked for more social proof. So a while later i ask girl 2 ” she should come with me to this new table, and card games sentric cafe ”. She said she would love to and she said mybe tomorrow ill go if im in town.

After that we text for a while but she started replying way too slow. So i stopped texting.

Girl 3: we match from tinder. We had a fun concersation and she seemed very intrested, i ask her out. She say yes but stopped texting before deciding on the time.

Nothing to overthink about really. I got a little excited but i was remined it is a numbers game. I won the moment i shot my shot.

3 Likes

More sex rampage stories please!

4 Likes

@Saiyan4Blue - dude. As long as you want to tell your stories, we are all open ears. They are exciting and inspiring. Fire away :fire:

2 Likes

Im taking my girl and her friend from the threesome out This friday to the bar and then go back to my place for after party. They both accepted casually after checking their sceduchles.

Girl 2 from the last post, started texting just a little. She opens up a little and we started talking about tv shows, food and we created our inside jokes. Today i grabbed her after her class and we went to the cafeteria. She mentions having a husband casually once, i completly ignore the remark. She then mentions having to go to the gym but i persist and persuade her to come with me.

We go to the cafeteria which had tons of card games neither of us knew about. So i grabbed a random game. We ordred hot choclate, and sat down and tried to understand the game. The rules were too long so immediatly create an alternate way to play the game. It worked out very well.

The game way about asking questions and admitting embarissing events. So we vibed while playing. I got a lot from her. She hates her parents for ruining her childhood and religion in general without sounding bitter. She had a cute yet rebelious spirit which turned me on. We got physical on multiple occasions, she hits my arm multiple times saying your are so mean while laughing. I couldnt ask for a better complement.

Her weird hidden side was starting to show. And she was giggling the entire time. I weaved in multiple sexual remarks and complements which was receved well.

I stare at her lips: Your lips are so wonderful that no artist could dare draw something similar. ( she knows i love to draw )

She giggles way too much and keeps adjusting her lips. After noticing she doesnt know how to handle complements i add: Maybe we should put you in a box and place you in a musem.
She laughs and we move forward

Thats how complements are given, you give them then change the subject or add a silly twist.

She kept licking her lips the entire time afterwards. Now this girl is extremly feminine and pretty. Not your casual hot girl but very beautiful. She wore a cute nery cactus sweater and nerdy socks.

She threw very cute miniture shit tests that didnt even graze me. Like ” You are a bad boy arent you ”
I responed a screening statement ” only to people i find annoying ” with an challenging smirk.

She responds with: well i hope i dont end up on your annoying people list ”
She qualifies herself. Wonderful.

She talks about hitting her head when she was a kid. So i take the chance to place my hand on her forehead. I was testing to see if she is open for that intimate touch, she didnt even blink. Great responce. This girl will be mine.

It will take a little more time since she is married for all i can tell. She is open to me but she is completly giving me the lead but i wont pull the trigger untill she starts chasing.

So that was the unofficcial date. Sorry for making it too detailed. I want to show the results of using SM3, Primal seduction and Daredevil.

All that which happend was completly automatic and in the moment. In fact i was on auto pilot the entire time while being outcome indifferent.

9 Likes