Blacksheep - Khan Journal (ST1-ST4)

I took a little break from Khan and tested Quantum Limitless Stage 3. After just a few play throughs, I noticed a substantial improvement to focus and my ability to study. One night I read three chapters from College Textbooks and retained remarkably more information that usual. I also noticed myself reviewing subjects I’d covered while in the car or doing laundry, etc. That was related to a broader attitude change for the better in regards to studying and learning. It felt good to study, and I felt very confident during the whole process.

With that said, I’ll restart Khan ST3 and I’ve purchased Iron Throne given all the amazing reports. I’d like to possibly run:

Khan ST3 X 3
QL ST3 X 2
PS: IT X 1

3 Likes

It’s been difficult to continue with Khan. Since Q came out, I’ve wanted to experiment with all the upgraded versions of the programs I’d used before. I ended up REALLY liking QL ST3, it has improved my study quality dramatically. Much more focused, much more retention, and by God, I am actually excited to learn. I stopped running Primal until I notice some effects from Khan Q ST3, I can’t really feel the effects of it yet. :confused:

2 Likes

I feel you, especially given that Khan is socially-focused. I’d recommend Khan Q ST4 since it has other stuff built in, like a version of limitless.

Agree QL ST3 will really have you studying. The focus part dramatically improves. Although, to much focus that if someone disturbs me I get pissed… lol

But QL ST4 gave me an idea, create a schedule/time-block when nobody can disturb you… :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve switched to Khan Stage 4 Q and right on cue, I slept for like 12 hours and could probably have slept more. I’ve mentioned before that every time starting a new subliminal from Sub Club I sleep long and hard. Extremely intense dreams as well!

How does this stack sound?

3x Khan ST4 Q
3x Primal or Primal Seduction Q
3x Limitless Q

2 Likes

Is that stack for listening every day? Do you have any rest days?

1 Like

Yeah I take rest days as I need them. Sometimes I go a few days without listening.

Also, I’d like to mention that Khan is sure fucking me up emotionally. Every day I am hit with recurring feelings of disappointment and helplessness from my past. Would this be the “punishing” nature of ST3? It’s good in a way I suppose. I journaled some of it out and made sense of some things. But it’s brutal when it kicks in and it does not feel good.

2 Likes

The “recurring feeling of disappointment and helplessness from my past” did it start on KhanQ ST3?

Right now, I’m on KhanQ ST1 - just a lot of weird dreams that I’m still trying to figure out what it means.

My current subs (Masked) as of May 9th

KhanQ ST1
EmpFitQ ST1
QLS ST4

I’m moving on from Khan. It never worked as well as I’d hoped. Positively, it did give me an unfazable demeanor, a good amount of confidence, increased respect from people, and an increased perception of social situations. Stage 1 cleared me of emotional garbage as well, and people addressing me cheerfully and by my name more often. That said, the sub never met my expectations with respect to attraction, masculinity, goals, and focus.

These deficiencies are laser clear now that I’ve tried other Q projects. For example, one day I used Primal Q with Khan Q as a test. IMMEDIATELY I saw results with many women looking at me, looking me up and down, etc. Weren’t these effects supposed to be MORE pronounced on Khan? I notice some on Khan but not nearly as much.

While running Khan, I never came close to the confidence I had on Emperor, and I miss it too much. So I purchased Stark with my stimulus check haha, and after a single day I can tell this sub is better for me. So I’m going stop my Khan program , except a loop of ST4 once every few days to maintain social benefits. Stark and Emperor work amazingly well for me, Primal also did, but Khan just wasn’t what I was looking for.

3 Likes

Hi BlackSheep would you say emperor Q plus StarkQ is a good combination ?

1 Like

I’ve not run Emperor since starting Khan, and I’ve only run a couple loops of Terminus, but I was thinking that’d be a great combination and that’s my go to playlist until my new journal. You read my mind!

So far Terminus has given me a great mood and focus. It woke me up harder than a cup of coffee this morning. Brilliant. Combined with the confidence and drive I remember on Emperor, it should be God-tier.

2 Likes

Emperor for me has always been the most potent sub of them all. It gives me the super confidence not just for work but for dating. socializing just about everything. I imagine combined with Stark Q it would amazing.

3 Likes