Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sub Club Deal?

Any coupons for us guys? :smiley:

Nope
Good prices all year

7 Likes

No coupons for Black Friday

7 Likes

Thanks, fair enough

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome

@RVConsultant I am requesting this thread be locked as the question has been answered. @bombayduck you on board? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yessir go right ahead

2 Likes

Ask yourself if the person youā€™d like to become asks for discounts or uses coupons :)

2 Likes

Let me tell you Warren Buffet is definitely using coupons.

2 Likes

ā€¦and he eats McDonalds everyday too lol

With coca cola :rofl:

And heā€™s one of the richest persons of the world. He is a very intelligent and rational person. His way of earning required savings, so using coupons is a privilege for him. You use the chances correctly = you save from 5 percent on the coupon.

1 Like

Dude he made his money through investing not saving.

One of the most toxic financial beliefs is this ā€œsaving your way to a millionā€, I mean sure you can be a millionaireā€¦ when your 80 lol.

Iā€™m completely against it because Iā€™m an entrepreneur but if your average than the Dave Ramsey stuff would maybe be the best option if you wanna be comfortable and not risk too much.

Iā€™ve invested tens of thousands in myself and it has brought a near infinite return every time.

The ā€œsavingsā€ from a discount is an insult to the return you get. The least to show gratitude is to purchase that full price.

And one last thing: Warren Buffett hasnā€™t made good returns in a decade lmao. If you wanna be the 90 year old millionaire go ahead.

2 Likes

The person Iā€™d like to become doesnā€™t look at the price tag, tips and donates generously

1 Like

True, he is the ultimate insider.

Well yes, but how do you get the money to start? So saving is necessary as well as putting all those savings to work.

Dave Ramseys audience is the mass market, of course it wonā€™t be particularly true, useful or nuanced. It is not meant to be.

Care to provide any details that would be helpful to people here?

Do you think Buffett pays ā€œfull priceā€ or gets a discount from the market?

And are you really trying to tell us you accept the first price a supplier offers you instead of negotiating.

Really!!!

Inflation + about 10% inflation adjusted book.

Hardly shit, is it and certainly better than the S&P smoothed earnings by about 4%.

Buffett looks at price tags.

No idea about what he tips.

And while Buffett has been generous with the Gates endowment a lot of that has been spunked away on Melinda Gates ideological nonsense.

2 Likes

I know you joking but Buffet is a billionaire.
and he was milionaire at 25.

@remarkable with his snippets of insider knowledge.

dafuck is going on with this thread, help us @RVconsultant

btw to answer your question, I feel like considering my race (take a guess) it would be a betrayal to my culture to ever not ask for discounts or coupons :joy:

1 Like

Where did he get money from, for investments? He had billions in the beginning? No.