Black Adder Volume 2 Hero "

I’ve been using Paragon for quite a while and I definitely think its improved since V2. So far its been slow going but I stuck at it semi regularly, usually as the first instalment in my nightly stack, sometimes repeating multiple times in a night. Physical sensations I havent had for many years have been coming back in the last few days, suggesting at least its healing my sense of smell and touch.

Not sure how useful it would be in your situation since you’re using the physical shifting technology from Hero / ASPS which was derived from the same insights that built Paragon, and already have modules targetted to many of the areas that would otherwise be worked on by Paragon. Maybe ask Saint/Fire.

2 Likes

@honeymonster

In case you wanted to read something:

2 Likes

Day 5

Will take a break from listening to all subs today.

Nothing out of the ordinary to report apart from the crazy dreams I have been experiencing.

Day 6

I looked in the mirror this morning and realised how good looking and handsome I am. Women have always told me in the past i am handsome however I have never believed them. It seems that the physical shifting technology is working on insecurity issues that come to looks.

Tonight will run 3 loops and perhaps stack Khan stage 1 the new Q2 version.

2 Likes

I won’t believe this until I see before and after photos of the transformation. Please show yourself.

:grin::grin:

2 Likes

What woman says is not accurate tbh. To determine youre attractiveness level is through omegle or tinder. If you get the same attention as this guy you know youre attractive but if not youre ugly or average.

These days anyone can look like a movie star on tinder simply by air brushing their photos. Tinder is the worst way to determine someones “attractive level”.

A friend who owns a gym was telling me he was making a promotional video and 20 girls sent in their instagram profiles. They all looked gorgeous however when they arrived for an interview he only recognised 5 of them. Those 5 he would rate 7/10 on their photo profiles they looked like 9s. The rest looked like 5’s.

In the past all my ex’s have been 8’s and 9’s so that means that they had an initial physical attraction towards me before we dated.

@Popeyes I would really appreciate it if you could start a new thread on this we can debate the topic there…thanks.

Nah man. Im not interested in that and lose interest in the topic anyway. I’ll delete my post. Sorry, because i post nonsense in your journal.

1 Like

Ok I’m confused

No physical transformations yet matey to be fair its only been 5 days :slight_smile:

I was talking about feeling rather then looking.

1 Like

Day 8

2 loops of custom ultima
2 loops of Khan stage 1

Decided to run Khan stage 1 i recall running the original a year ago and it was extremely heavy and difficult to handle,

This new Q2 version I have had no problems listening to it over the last couple of days. I wake up feeling very relaxed and extremely laid back no reconciliation whatsoever. I am wondering whether the physical change custom is also assisting the Khan stage 1 total breakdown. Each day I ran it, it felt like a layer of an onion had been peeled away from me each being a layer of emotional baggage,

The extreme ledrit and spear training this week was extremely demanding. Each time i got back from the session i crashed out on the sofa for an hour.

Another thing i have noticed is i use to enjoy watching war movies however now i find them disturbing and prefer watching light comedy.

2 Likes

Day 15

On the business front consultancy is booming. I was a new contract paying 550 euros a day. I decided to restack my stark custom. I have one with the manipulus and All Seeing which helps me tremendously when it comes to figuring out people. This version with the rogue module has made me alittle too cocky and overconfident i really must watch my step.

Still continue to run 2 loops of my physical shifting ultima not seen any changes yet, as I have mentioned in a previous post probably wont see anything for at least 8 weeks.

1 Like

Could you elaborate on the effects you see from Rogue, please? I was contemplating about this module recently maybe to add it to my next custom.

I was experimenting with taking white kratom alongside my stark, khan and physical shifting sub.

Unfortunately i suffered huge withdrawal symptoms which resulted in sadness, anger and depression.

I have since dumped kratom it seemed to enhance the subs initally but screwed me up later.

I purchased Wanted will be adding this to my stack.

1 Like

Bought myself a breitling watch in dubai it cost me 12000 euros but i deserved it.

All the girls were checking me out when i left the store. I am meeting this hot woman tonight.

5 Likes

With the girls checking you out, would that be from Wanted?

1 Like

No she is a definitely a gold digger but she is a 10 on the looks scale so i would definitely shag her for the one night.

I dress really well so girls check me out anyway.

4 Likes

great. Which model?