Black Adder Volume 2 Hero "

Should probably be fine as long as you run it first.The first one you run gets priority

2 Likes

Day 4

2 loops of my physical shifting custom. Overnight did 3 loops of Spartan.

After 2 loops of my physical shifting custom i began to get a mild headache which gradually subsided about 15 minutes later.

What i noticed was that i enjoy looking at myself in the mirror whereas previously i disliked doing that. I realized i am a very handsome motherfucker !.

When i wake up I plan for any impediments i might face during my work day and sometimes this would stress me out. Now its like i wake up and “everything is going to be ok even though some things are outside my control”.

3 Likes

Whilst having a nap, i had this vivid dream that i was able to generate electricity in my body. I was able to recharge someones smart phone simply by touching it.

4 Likes

An Ultima with only these modules?

1 Like

It’s like the Simon says meets Hannibal Lecture of Ultimas -heads, shoulders, knees and toes and kidneys.

2 Likes

Coffee can have a protective effect on kidney’s but the caffeine in coffee can also cause strain on the adrenal system. This could be the Renal System module influencing your intake to re calibrate.

Even though the adrenal glands are on the kidney’s I don’t know if they are part of the renal system, but they could certainly constitute a supporting structure.

3 Likes

@Lion i really did not want to take the risk of including more then 4 modules as you know being a sub veteran the more modules the more diffusion of the results.

3 Likes

Guess that’s a yes. Hmm wonder if I can do that too. Something like:

Eyes
Ears
Hair
Fat Burner

Would like to add more but this could keep it minimal

2 Likes

I understand. Was thinking you might add a Core like Paragon. Did you avoid that for the same reason?

Your results seem like the custom is effecting you

1 Like

I didnt want to add in the paragon core as i felt it might not be as effective. Perhaps I will buy the seperate product and run it on top of my custom ? what are your thoughts ?

1 Like

I like this stack might be one for me to use in the future.

1 Like

It’s a neat idea. That could work. Frankly, I haven’t yet gotten results for my eyes and ears from Paragon (although it did help with leg pain and lowering my creatinine). Maybe the new Hero modules will help

1 Like

I’ve been using Paragon for quite a while and I definitely think its improved since V2. So far its been slow going but I stuck at it semi regularly, usually as the first instalment in my nightly stack, sometimes repeating multiple times in a night. Physical sensations I havent had for many years have been coming back in the last few days, suggesting at least its healing my sense of smell and touch.

Not sure how useful it would be in your situation since you’re using the physical shifting technology from Hero / ASPS which was derived from the same insights that built Paragon, and already have modules targetted to many of the areas that would otherwise be worked on by Paragon. Maybe ask Saint/Fire.

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist

In case you wanted to read something:

2 Likes

Day 5

Will take a break from listening to all subs today.

Nothing out of the ordinary to report apart from the crazy dreams I have been experiencing.

Day 6

I looked in the mirror this morning and realised how good looking and handsome I am. Women have always told me in the past i am handsome however I have never believed them. It seems that the physical shifting technology is working on insecurity issues that come to looks.

Tonight will run 3 loops and perhaps stack Khan stage 1 the new Q2 version.

2 Likes

I won’t believe this until I see before and after photos of the transformation. Please show yourself.

:grin::grin:

2 Likes

What woman says is not accurate tbh. To determine youre attractiveness level is through omegle or tinder. If you get the same attention as this guy you know youre attractive but if not youre ugly or average.

These days anyone can look like a movie star on tinder simply by air brushing their photos. Tinder is the worst way to determine someones “attractive level”.

A friend who owns a gym was telling me he was making a promotional video and 20 girls sent in their instagram profiles. They all looked gorgeous however when they arrived for an interview he only recognised 5 of them. Those 5 he would rate 7/10 on their photo profiles they looked like 9s. The rest looked like 5’s.

In the past all my ex’s have been 8’s and 9’s so that means that they had an initial physical attraction towards me before we dated.

@Popeyes I would really appreciate it if you could start a new thread on this we can debate the topic there…thanks.