Black Adder Volume 2 Hero "

Today I have built my custom hero package comprised of several ultimas. I have created hero based on the best of khan and module pack 5.

Super Soldier Ultima

This is comprised of the most powerful physical shifting technologies known to man. Each module will enhance various parts of my anatomy.

Khan Stage 4 Ultima

The core khan has been compiled into a powerful ultima bullet proof product which includes the DNA healing modules.

Custom aura technology ultimas which radiate powerful auras which are impossible to ignore.

Since i am turning over 8000 euros a month i can afford to splash out on the latest technology. Its time to become a hero and help those in need.

13 Likes

Time for Blackadder to come out and save the world.

1 Like

This is so awesome! Really looking forward to seeing your results from Khan Ultima.

Can you pls share the modules you picked.

Before or after taxes? :wink:

2 Likes

Right on mate!

Iā€™m happy for you!

1 Like

Shift so hard that you end up looking like your profile picture

3 Likes

With tech-no-logies quite sublime
And a bootload of filthy wealth
His custom auras bright will shine
Heā€™s nimble as an elf

Black adder! Black adder
With tea and buttered scones
Black adder, Black adder
Big fatty bum be gone!

With great enhancements made to order
For all of your anatomy
The ladies sure will be impressed
And want to come for tea

Black adder, Black adder!
Heā€™s working on his dong
Black adder Black adder
Heā€™ll grow up big and strongā€¦

3 Likes

I pay 30% tax :slight_smile: So its before tax. My tax goes down based on tax allowances. Trying to figure out how to get tax allowances for buying subs :smile:

1 Like

Record it as a ā€œskills training courseā€ on your self assessment.

1 Like

Stark Terminus
to pick a financial number
and determine thus
the amount heā€™ll make
as the final say -in this determinant

With that custom physical shifting
the fat is sure to be missing
primed and pumped
to display his muscle be glistening

and before the grateful end of this song
donā€™t forget
With his Ultima Khan
Heā€™s sure to get
his bone on

3 Likes

Day 1

Ran 4 loops of my new physical change ultima custom which focuses on the arms, legs, torso and the renal system. Followed by 2 loops in the early morning of my Khan custom

Results:

The results were devastating. I awoke feeling like death warmed up all i wanted to do was sleep !!. I slept for a few more hours then managed to get myself out of bed. Hours later i thought i was ok, then i felt tired again and went for a nap for an hour.

I found myself an instructor who can teach me Ledrit which is a thai military fighting system i have wanted to learn for years.

Tonight I will run 2 loops of my physical shifting custom.

3 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle:

Twice a week I plan to train in ledrit and once a week I plan to train in the SPEAR system.

I have already vetted and found an instructor to give me private lessons.

4 Likes

Day 2

Had my first training session and right afterwards fell asleep on the sofa listening to my physical shifting custom ultima completed 2 loops.

Decided not too listen to my major custom as I felt it was too overpowering when running with the physical shifting custom.

So i stuck to running 2 loops of Spartan Q and 1 loop of Primal.

My reasons for running primal are to detoxify any stale or negative beliefs that i might have picked up from the news and social sites. I think primal is perfect for this and its not just about clearing up issues in regards to women.

Nothing out of ordinary to report.

1 Like

I noticed that my body is rejecting coffee its like i bought a cuppa today and i just cannot drink it.

2 Likes

Bro can you tell me your exact custom content? I wanna follow your transformation

3 Likes

APS: Torso
APS: Arms
APS: Legs
SPS: Renal System

3 Likes

Day 3

Before i went to bed did 2 loops of my physical shifting custom. Overnight did 3 loops of Spartan.

Woke up with a headache drank lots of water and took an aspirin to kill the pain.
As mentioned earlier in my thread I just cannot seem to drink coffee anymore each time I think about it i feel sick. This is weird as I have been drinking coffee my whole life.

Booked in for a massage and accupunture session today. In my part of the world only out door training is permitted the gyms are still closed which is a shame.

4 Likes

Have you tried Khan Ultima yet?

Commenting for notifications :slight_smile: I am stoked to follow this one.

Best of luck with it blackadder, that exhaustion is the mortal leaving your body to make room for the diety :fist:t3:

1 Like

@friday i am afraid of adding stark ultima to my stack as I feel it might nullify the effects of the physical shifting ultima. Feel free to share your thoughts.