Black Adder - Eye of the Tiger Volume 1

My updated emperor custom has arrived with these new modules will begin listening tonight then take a break over the weekend.

Asclepius
Immortal’s Blade
Fearsome

3 Likes

May it make you a healthy, spiritually protected badass! :+1:

2 Likes

Day 30

3 loops of updated custom (updated with additional modules)
3 loops of Ultima custom

I was scared that I might hit some recon but after 3 loops of ultima i was feeling good with myself.

Been contacted about a couple of projects which are paying alittle bit more then i am already getting. One was to carry out some consultancy for 6 months at one of the major banks paying 550 euros a day.

Decided that will continue with my exiting client until around April/May then perhaps forget working altogether and go travelling for 3 months and dating.

Then I might go to Dubai and update my cyber security skills on a 5 day bootcamp overthere at the same time see Dubai.

4 Likes

:+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Can you list the modules in your Ultima?

Here you go mate

Emperor core

|Immortal’s Blade
|Fearsome
|Asclepius
Dragon Tongue
I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Seducer’s Gaze
Focused Arousal
Facial Morphing
Apollon
Masculine Enhancement
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Manipulus
Instant Spark
Negativity Displacer
aura of Craving|

3 Likes

You have all of that in your Ultima, lol? :smile:

@Hermit apologies my bad :grinning:

Let me try again matey

Beyond Limitless Ultima Core
Technological Prodigy
Index Gate

1 Like

I thought you had more than 6 modules in your Ultima Custom? :smiley:

@Hermit dammit i mean’t to say i had over 6 modules in my core. My mistake I obviously did not read your question properly. I am attempting to multi task and one of them is responding to messages on the forum…obviously i am not good at multitasking :grinning:

Day 38

Two close friends of mine are planning to buy some land in Vienna to build a block of appartments. They have asked me if i want to be involved in this project initially we would have to speak to the bank and see if we can borrow around 1.5 million euros to buy the land get it registered before building begins. I have been giving this some deep thought.

2 Likes

Here is a thought. When there was a housing market crash in the states a while back, it seemed that people left their houses and went into apartments.

I’m not saying yes or no to this idea. But personally I would be tempted.

1 Like

Day 42

Emperor custom 2 loops

I am going to add my Khan stage 4 custom back into my listening stack. So from tonight i will run

2 loops of emperor custom
2 loops of khan stage 4 custom

2 Likes

I plan on adding Khan st 4 as well.

May your empire continue to grow.

1 Like

Actually I did decided to hold fire for another two weeks before I add in Khan to my stack. So for now will continue with 2 loops of my emperor custom.

Day 45

2 loops of emperor custom

As a child i got bitten in the leg by a dog and when i see a pit bull terrier i use to avoid or circle around the dog keeping a safe distance.

Today was interesting I walked right past two pit bull terriers without even flinching. I even looked at both dogs in the eye as i walked past and they began wagging their tails i then sent kisses to them :slight_smile:

Something in the emperor core has allowed me to overcome my fear of being bitten.

5 Likes

It’s your animal magnetism!:grin:

1 Like

I am really liking this emperor custom perhaps i will cotinue running just the emperor core . For longer and add additional modules when needed.

1 Like

What is in your custom?

1 Like

Do you mean Emperor Q from the store or keeping the custom Emperor with just Emperor core and light modules?