Black Adder - Eye of the Tiger Volume 1

Lockdown is in place no opportunities to go out and do anything for another few weeks. Decided to switch to emperor q and later to my emperor q custom. To help me better handle being by myself at home.

5 Likes

Day 1

4 loops of Emperor Q
2 loops Limitless Q

Had a dream a gang was causing trouble outside my house. I decided to go outside and confront them. In the dream my mother screams “no do not leave me do not go outside you will get hurt”

I ignored her went outside and approached the gang and screamed at the gang leader “just fuck off and get out of my site you bunch of cunts”.

They all pulled out knives i laughed at them and shouted do what you have to do the dream then ended.

4 Likes

Any specific reason for using limitless?

It enhances the effects of emperor.

4 Likes

This is the part of the dream where I turn them all into carnations, which is a different kind of incarnation for them.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

So people are safe from you for the time being?

2 Likes

can you say more about this? In any particular way (besides helping with limitless goals)?

My new image for you @TheBoxingScientist is Billy Butcher from the boyz lol

1 Like

Didn’t know who this Billy Butcher geezer was so I sacrified 30 seconds of my life to google him :slight_smile:

Your last question not clear what you want me to answer ?

Day 2

4 loops of Emperor Q
2 loops Limitless Q
1 loop Commander

Another dream in which four teenagers were looking at my car outside my house so i told them fuck off and leave my car alone before i do something they would regret the dream then ended.

Limitless as well enhancing emperor amplifies my memory and learning capacity.

How I miss emperor it feels so good to be running this old bad boy, I think it was SC first product :slight_smile:. Since the gyms were closed i had to ensure I was eating right to maintain myself in a good shape. A trip to the organic was due !!

Went to the organic super market where I saw cute blonde shopping for some cereal. I joked with her telling her that she should be buying stuff which is healthy and not naughty. I sensed within minutes into the conversation she was into me as she gave me that lustful look that girls give me when they want to fuck me.

I invited her for a takeway coffee and we chatted for nearly 30 mins after which we swapped numbers. I really enjoyed talking to her ! and will definitely see her again.

Later in the evening we exchanged messages…its a bugger all the bars are closed for a few more weeks but its not a big deal will get her to come out for a walk with me next week.

My consultancy work was taking a stressful tole on me. However emperor seems to give me a thicker skin and gives me a just get on with it and stop bickering.

1 Like

lol

You said limitless enhances the effects of emperor, what did you mean by that ?

1 Like

Brings about the changes more quickly also i feel less tired when using limitless.

2 Likes

brilliant, thanks

1 Like

Fuck off!

this is just me being proactive before you do your thing homie

(jkjk)

1 Like
2 Likes

Day 3

Ran a single loop this morning of love bomb it certainly did make me feel more perky, childish and positive. I decided to take a few days out of my consultancy work to reflect on where I want to go with my life. Money is coming in and is good however i keep asking myself where is this taking me ?. What do I want to do next ?. Where do i want to see myself in 10 years from now ?. Should i just go with the flow ?. Should I be in a relationship ? are relationships all what they are made out to be. Do i really want to be living with a woman for the sake of it ?.

Being off Stark and being on emperor takes the pressure and stress of wanting to socialize and meet people. I still have the inclination to go out and meet people but to a lesser degree. The lock down does not really help matters at the moment.

Day 4

Recieved my emperor custom. Did 3 loops followed by 2 loops of Commander.

Felt an increase over the course of the day of my productivity. My mindset had evolved considerably over the space of 4 hours. The yearning to get things done was even greater. I immediatly removed all silly distractions like whatsapp and viber messages. Anything that made me do things for the sake of doing thiings were removed.

Day 5

Did 3 loops emperor custom followed by 2 loops of Commander.

Dreams are going off the rail and are just mental. One of them is a woman teaching me how to give a woman an orgasm and how to have good sex. In the dream the girl is a young hot blonde with a sweet east european accent.

The second dream a room of snakes. I walk through the room of snakes but I do not get bitten.

The strange thing is my sexual urges have hit zero which is not a bad thing considering we have a harsh lockdown in place.

Not much else to report at this time.

1 Like

Day 25

Still in lockdown…Might not see the end of it till March :frowning:

Right now I am making around 8000 euros a month turnover as a result of my consultancy. After tax and putting in all my expenses i am left with 5600 euros a month. My accountant contacted me and wants to chat to me about where to invest my money and how to do this in the most tax efficient way possible.

Dating life is dead until they lift the lock down and curfew. Until then its netflix and lots of reading and walks :slight_smile:.

I ordered a new ultima sub which comprises

Index Gate
Technological Prodigy
Beyond Limitless Ultima Core

End of this month I am going to build a physical changes and dating sub. Perhaps upgrade my emperor sub will decided nearer to the time.

3 Likes

Any systems to build or people you could hire with part of that to scale up?

I am a one man company i have no intention to hire anyone.

1 Like