Black Adder - Eye of the Tiger Volume 1

Are you looking to scale up this business?

1 Like

is this an Ultima?

1 Like

The only reason i have a company is its the most tax efficient way of retaining what i earn.

I have no plans to upscale my business.

1 Like

Yes just ordered it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Hoppa

I’ll explain.

I don’t see everything here on this forum. I don’t remember everything I read here. However when I do, and I think I can build a metaphoric bridge so we can work in whatever ways we can to raise each other up, I attempt to build that bridge.

I realize I took a bit of a risk by drawing your attention to what @TheBoxingScientist might be doing, as well as @TheBoxingScientist’s attention to your skill set and success.

As a general reminder, when I make a comment or ask a question of someone, no one has to do any thing. I won’t get mad or hold it against anyone if you don’t want to.

One reason I like this forum so much is the altruism and self-monitoring people already do. They really take ownership of this forum, as well as for the culture harmony and beneficence. I just make a few comments here and there and hope it accelerates and amplifies those positive things that are already here.

2 Likes

No worries.

I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t feel like it anyway.

Tonight I just happen to be a bit bored.

And I enjoy talking about business with people. How to build systems, stuff like that.

What better way to spend your Saturday evening that talking about business :wink:

As long as it isn’t mine. Then it would feel like work.

Also a disclaimer:

I’m not looking to sell anyone here anything. Nor am I looking for business partners.

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist

In honor of your success, I have ordered Black Adder II, a pizza, and Chimay Premiere to celebrate.

I first discovered Black Adder when I was on a vacation with my parents. I turned on the TV in the hotel and saw 2 people dressed in 16th century attire bantering. It was outrageously funny. But within a minute, the ending credits began rolling. A man was walking through a garden with another skipping around with a lute. I had to find out what it was so I went to the lobby and bought a news paper to look at the TV schedule. I’ve been hooked on British comedy ever since.

3 Likes

Ahhh shame i cannot be there to share the pizza with you :slight_smile:

I would have invited you, but some how I think it would be quite a commute for you.

1 Like

Day 26

Ran 2 loops of my custom over night.

Received my new custom

Index Gate
Technological Prodigy
Beyond Limitless Ultima Core

After two loops it put me into a very logical state. I felt like that bloke from the TV show the big bang. Its exactly what i need right now.

I have decided to add a few more modules to my emperor custom namely

Asclepius
Immortal’s Blade
Fearsome

In these harsh times health is extremely important Asclepius I believe will help heal me of any physical injuries or illnesses i might encounter.

Immortal’s Blade I am not the one to believe in curses however something made me want to plug this into my existing custom coupled with fearsome this should help me through difficult challenging times.

2 Likes

Sheldon Cooper mate!:grin:

2 Likes

Looks good.

Please read about Health Codex.

1 Like

Health Codex was on my radar however since i am already well versed in biohacking I decided not to include this one.

Day 27

Ran 2 loops of my custom over night.
3 loops of my ultima custom

Most of the morning I felt lazy and unproductive, agitated and angry. Just could not bring myself to do any work. By the late afternoon the laziness, anger seemed to vanish and all of sudden I was back to my super human self.

Laser focus, getting things done, breaking down lines of code and learning to use every single feature in microsoft visual studio like a ninja. By the evening i was so proud of myself having achieved so much in a space of a few hours.

5 Likes

Hey man! I read your post about your family in another journal. I would strong encourage you to read about Dragon Reborn. Yes, I’m a fan… well, of you and DR!

No pressure. Really, I understand you’re getting into your groove with your custom and such.

1 Like

@RVconsultant DR is a great idea, the reason i have delayed running it is because from what I have read those using DR seem to get very laid back and relaxed. I cannot afford to do this as it could put my work in jeopardy. Perhaps I will run DR on my few months off when the lock down is over.

I understand. As I said…

1 Like

Day 28

Ran 2 loops of my emperor custom over night.
3 loops of my ultima custom

The ultima takes a few hours to kick in when it does kick in I am fully focused for the job at hand. I find that I work late into the evening not realizing that hours have passed.

Another thing is I never seem to get tired of learning my mental agility is at an all time high.

3 Likes

You new ultima custom is short, simple and straight to the point

1 Like

Yes it just works I was debating to myself at the time should i include additional modules but I thought the less, the more effective it would be in terms of quickness of results.

1 Like