Billions & The Ecstasy Of Gold - A Journal

@SaintSovereign gets veto power if he comments on what he wants to see me document… for the greater good of advancing humanity.

2 Likes

@Billions i think you’ve nailed it on the head with this one bro. continue running EOG (maybe run ST4) while running HOM (maybe run it once a week?) so you can really ease into it.

it’s actually crazy what is manifesting in your life with these wealth subs. it’s like you’re perfectly positioned for them to work wonders.

2 Likes

Think you should add HOM, as the old saying goes, sometimes it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. I’ve been around enough wealthy folks to know that you’re network is tied to your net worth for a reason.

The relationships and connections you foster can grant you social power, and access to opportunities that even money alone can’t buy you.

Funny enough, I was just talking to one of the managers at my new security job last night, who I didn’t even know was one of the founders and owners of the company (turns out they’re involved in a LOT more than just doing security for clubs). He told me insane stories about how he’s been around billionaires multiple times in his life and how the higher their net worth was, the more they valued the relationships they had (even if they were rude towards outsiders or the general public).

For many of them, they key to building and maintaining their empires was their investments in their inner circles, which came with the added benefit of lucrative business deals, opportunities, etc.

4 Likes

Or you can try stacking it with rebirth and LD or either or… Seems only reason to run EOG before is to remove any money limits you have. However seeing the immediate positive effects HOM is having on you why not just stack it with a sub to eliminate any potential resistance you have and keep at it?

2 Likes

I can see the sheer excitement and enthusiasm in your words from this networking and expanding your vision (which HOM has facilitated), indicating to me that this is the direction your soul wants you to move in.

Remember when you almost had that deal with that NY realtor? I could feel your energy levels being off the charts through my computer screen.

You’re obviously a people person and I think you should expand using that strength of yours more in the business world.

Just my two cents brother :muscle:

6 Likes

Yeah bro I’m crazy high flow factor. Not quite as high as @invictus but I’d definitely be a contender for top 3.

I guess all of this is true. I’m EXTREMELY high open-mindedness. Pretty off the charts, in that regard.

I only focus on subliminals that help me achieve my goals most directly, I don’t try and “fix myself” with subliminals unless/until I’m SUPER EXCITED about that goal, I have extremely high persistence in both my actions in daily life and my subliminal listening pattern (been doing the same thing with little change for 1.5 years before getting a truly 10x’d life.)

If I had different goals I’d probably be INSANELY high flow factor… but I’m not interested in what people think of me, I don’t like attention, and I’m not using subliminals for an improved social life, which is one of the easiest (most effective, I’d say) ways to get results if you take massive action and are high flow factor because you have thousands of opportunities to improve your social skills each day, compared to being in a sales based business I only have 3-5 opportunities to make a sale each day.

7 Likes

Hey Billions,

what do you think, can that fascination for the struggle not only keep me interested in learning about it but also keep me stuck in that struggle because (maybe, I cannot prove anything) the subconscious feels I am afraid of getting out of the interesting struggle and get into the boring success?

It is of course a theoretical analysis, but if it was true, that is bad. So how can I make sure either that I do not have that being stuck or if I had it that I use the right sub to get me out of there.

Should be fear of success, maybe also fear of being extraordinary, or more successful than other people. Seems you already passed that (your numbers speak for yourself).
I would say I am in the top 20-30% but that is not good enough for me. That is not what I see as success for me. Any insights or wisdom you can share?

3 Likes
Response to Kyuss #1

I don’t believe in the fear of success.

I believe that nobody ever, ever, EVER fears success.

What they really fear is that they’ll get caught.

People who believe they fear success really fear responsibility.

Successful people have responsibility and handle it well - therefore they’re rich.

A fear of success is most likely the fear of getting to the point in life where other people rely on you, and then failing.

Really it’s a fear of failure wrapped up in a different coat of paint.

2 Likes
Response to Kyuss #2

This is the stage you are at. This is the problem that you are currently trying to solve. Your brain is actually obsessed with this stage because this is the stage you’re currently at.

Your brain is doing a good thing - exposing you to relevant information.

Why would you read the part of the book where the guy complains about how having 10 employees was so easy but having 200 employees was so hard. It’s literally not RELEVANT to you at all.

1 Like
Response to Kyuss #3

Stuck is relative.

Are you really stuck?

If you’ve been working like a dog for 2 years straight on ONE thing with everything that you have, and still aren’t getting the results you want… ok… fine… you’re stuck.

But until you’ve put in 2 years of work on one thing, you’re not stuck, you’re just in bloom.

You’re a root under the dirt, growing and growing and growing but noone can see the results yet. Not even you.

Then when you finally break out of the dirt, and make a decent amount of money off your agency/etc., everyone will say that it happened “overnight” and congratulate you on your luck.

That’s just the way it is, unfortunately. Only you’ll know how much work went into your transformation.

2 Likes

Yesterday I listened to HOM.

Wow.

The light focus that I had could really be called more of a determination.

Every minute, I had one thought on my mind. “I’ll get 2 sales today.”

Any millisecond of downtime I had was used towards that goal. If I was tired, I rested and recovered optimally to be prepped for my next sales call. If I wasn’t tired, I did follow up, cleaned my pipeline, did things I normally avoid, generally speaking.

And I didn’t get two sales that day.

I got three.

Which is actually either the most sales I’ve ever gotten in one day, or tied for the most I’ve ever gotten in one day. I can’t remember. But it’s not the most cash collected in one day. That’s for sure.

Good 2nd loop results if I say so myself!

Now I’m SO EXCITED for True Sell. Will also buy Paragon Sleep because waking up instantly with energy is a major goal of mine.

4 Likes

Just bought Paragon Sleep, True Sell, and GLM. May not listen to them all right away, but wanted them all in the library for some upcoming listening.

Sometimes, even if I just run a loop a few times before going back to my main stack, I like exposing my brain to new loops of subs.

There have been many reports of people blooming months after their first loop of subs like Diamond.

2 Likes

Great video - He basically breaks down the most attractive muscles to build… it’s really the 80/20 of working out purely for looks and aesthetics. Not health, just purely how you look, it’s actually really easy to train. The big ones are your neck, abs, upper chest, lats, and side delts.

All of those are pretty to train…

Pretty sure I could design a home Aesthetics workout that I can do 2-3x a week on top of boxing and running that would help me hack my aesthetics with less effort than hitting the gym and doing massive compound lifts. Those tax my recovery system if done in excess, and I need all the recovery I can get to focus on boxing, which is a HARD workout.

2 Likes

I played around with the idea of a HOM + TRUE SELL custom.

Might look like this.

HOM core
True Sell Core
Call Of Honor
Enchanting Smile
Instant Spark
Leader Of Men
Lifeblood Fable
Alpha Body Language
Deep Sleep
Voice Master
Alpha Of Alpha

Something like that. Not taking this too seriously as I’m not looking to build one right now. Just nice to think of a solid 11 module custom that hits my goals for the sub.

Interestingly, yesterday marked the first day that I was able to operate in my own business as 100% a sales person and almost nothing else. We’ve delegated every other part of the business so that I can focus completely on sales… I still do a little bit of client management, but we’re already training someone to take over all of that.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your perspective, as always!

This’ll be the last post on this journal before moving into a new journal dedicated on advanced wealth subliminals. True Sell, HOM, ST4, and others.

This morning, I had some pretty crazy recon.

The moment I put True Sell on, I felt a bit more hopeful and excited for my day.

We’ll see what the results are and post them in the new journal!

Will link it here once it’s created

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to reading the new one !

1 Like

False alarm. I’ll be sticking with this journal.

1 Like

Amazing that it’s been over a month since I last posted. A month of lost progress. I got into a frenzy of subliminal switching which ultimately just turned me off from subliminals for a while. Instead of listening to one program consistently, I had been playing around with LB4H, GLM, True Sell, EOG, HOM, Limitless Executive, and Paragon Sleep.

And ever since the business blew up, I’ve had this nagging sensation, or series of phenomenon, that have led me to believe I’ve reached a wealth ceiling. My subconscious is saying NO NO NO you’ve grown the business big enough! Don’t let it get any bigger. And my sales rates have been dropping. I’ve been working less and less and procrastinating more again. Not because things are hard, but because I feel like I don’t need to work and don’t care what will happen in the future if I stop working now. So, when I procrastinate, I literally don’t seem bothered by my problems, because in a way, those problems are the solution to my “problem…” AKA they’re how I’ll go back to being small.

Back to EOG STAGE 1 BABY. Truly, my favourite subliminal on the entire planet. Nothing has EVER changed my life like this subliminal. Compared to stage 1 of EOG, every other sub felt like incremental improvement. EOG stage 1 was a total skyrocketing of my results in a couple of loops, and that value sustained over time.

NOW… why is that? It’s because I had done so much leg work before hand, that EOG was able to pinpoint and eliminate the final obstacles holding me back from the milestone I eventually hit… so don’t go thinking that your life will change after one loop of EOG 1…

HOWEVER… I can assure you that if you’re reading this and wondering if you should start with Mogul or start with EOG 1, you should ABSOLUTELY start with EOG 1. It’ll help everything assimilate faster, it’s extremely effective for productivity, it removes all negative beliefs about money, and you will never believe how many negative beliefs you have about it until you watch them wash away…

The truth is, we all say we want money, lots of money, oh that’d be so nice, but there are beliefs we have installed into our subconscious programming that tell us we want other things more… safety… comfort… to be the same as all of our friends. I’ve learned that you can’t give into that to achieve ultimate success and need to keep pushing. That’s why, for me, I love stacking EOG 1 with Limitless Executive. between those two badboys, I feel like I can do anything, given long enough. (I bet that is a direct quote from the EOG script, lol)

9 Likes

Will be listening to EOG stage 1, Eog Stage 4, and Limitless Executive as my three titles

5 Likes