Best sub for a party

Heading to the Christmas party in a few days and just wondering what would be the best sub to listen to before the party. I mean this will be only one time exception, not part of my regular stack.
My first choice was Libertine with Diamond as a second.
And since I am doing 3 minutes for each title I was thinking of doing maybe 2 minutes or less for faster effect.

What would be your choice and why?

2 Likes

I mean Daredevil or True Social would be the obvious choice but I can not run social subs.

1 Like

Original love bomb is my pick but you said libertine/diamond so I assume you have certain goals for this party? Is it a work party or non work related.

1 Like

Love Bomb is also a great choice. I do not have any goals at all but since there will be ladies I figured out, that sexual sub will be the best. But I am not saying that love bomb is a bad choice, will think about it, thanks.
And it is a party from my job.

1 Like

I wonder how Love Bomb original would come off with diamond? Like a happy to be here but ready to fuck kinda vibe :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lovable fuck boy or fuckable love boy :slight_smile:

But this time I would like to use only one sub to be safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Depends on your goal.

Love Bomb would be my choice for non-sexual and sexual.

Libertine for just sexual.

I’d go with Wanted Black :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This would depend a lot on your experience with the titles. For me, different titles take different time to execute, and timing matters. Also, having recon at the party would suck.

2 Likes

I think WB 69Loops a 2minutes to anchor the whole thing deep into the subconscious.
Then the party can begin :wink:

But seriously. How about the new Sex and Seduction x? I’ve read that it works very quickly.

2 Likes

With genesis, I felt so free and alive. I was dancing in the grocery store. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Noted, if party is in grocery store - use Genesis :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Libertine+Love Bomb

Search posts by me regarding “moonbeam” if that helps.

2 Likes

I’m saying that it would be great for a party.

I’ve made this mistake multiple times. Running WANTED before a big party to put my best foot forward but it took me out of the moment. Lesson learned. Not saying that’s how it goes for everyone but it’s a valid point to consider definitely.

2 Likes

I think aura based ones are probably the best

1 Like

DO NOT DO libertine

2 Likes

I disagree. Run Libertine

1 Like

I’ll probably go with regular Love bomb

3 Likes
  • Enhanced aura and charisma, drawing others to you with an irresistible pull.
  • Recognition of subconscious signals, both from within and from potential partners, aiding in authentic connection.
  • Automatic knowledge of how to seduce anyone you desire, as well as intuitive execution of movements required to do so.
  • Improvement of your body language in a sensual way.

SSX

1 Like

Run Love Bomb and Libertine

1 Like