Best Quotes You've Come Across

@James are you nihilist? Because this is the most nihilistic quote I have seen so far.

1 Like

I used to think I was leaning towards nihilism but I find absurdism more realistic and applicable. It really breaks down to having positive experiences despite how chaotic everything is.

I didn’t realize it but that sort of sums up how I feel about life in general.

2 Likes

“Before taking advice from someone, consider their life as a reflection of their words. A broken mirror can never give you a clear picture.”

3 Likes

You should be far more concerned with your current trajectory than with your current results

Atomic Habits

4 Likes

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
-Aristotle

2 Likes

“What is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche

1 Like

I believe I can listen to three QTKS customs

-Achilles

4 Likes

“If you crush a cockroach, you’re a hero. If you crush a beautiful butterfly, you’re a villain. Morals have an aesthetic criteria.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche

2 Likes

“Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” - Seth Godin

This quote encourages you to create a fulfilling and enjoyable life in the present moment, making every day feel like a rewarding experience rather than seeking constant escape - Living life to the fullest and finding contentment in your daily activities.

4 Likes

“Anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually or spiritually, reject it as poison.”

• Swami Vivekanand
4 Likes

“He gives me morphic field vibes” - me

1 Like

In order to master a field, you must love the subject and feel a profound connection to it. Your interest must transcend the field itself and border on the religious.

– Robert Greene, Mastery

6 Likes

How would your life change if you could learn to give one hundred percent with or without fear?

– Dusan Djukich, Straight-Line Leadership

2 Likes

True art is the persistent drive to create something by sacrificing everything to gain nothing.

1 Like

"I often think that being unhappy with yourself is such an odd concept.

I don’t really understand it.

Because

None of you know how you look when you laugh. Or think about someone you love. How you look when you dream. Or when you’re trying to hold your tears back. How you look when you forget what you were just about to say, or that look you get when you listen to music.

That’s when you’re the most beautiful.

The person you see in your mirror - is not you."

2 Likes

We must remember that we are all the sum of our previous experiences. But let us also remember that tomorrow we will be the result of our current experiences.

1 Like

“If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all.” - Echo Chamber

1 Like

I have three that changed my life and continue to live by. The first two people I studied and look up to until now, are a samurai and a sage. The last one is a genius in his own right.

“Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.” - Miyamoto Musashi

“Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal” -Earl Nightingale

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them.” -George Bernard Shaw

3 Likes

Until you make your unconscious, conscious, it will rule your life and you will call it fate.
~Carl Jung

2 Likes

As I just so graciously shed a few tears in this small cafe. đŸ„č

1 Like