Best Pheromones you used

Lets share our experiences with pheromones here.

@RVconsultant
If this topic is going against forum rules kindly delete it

Ok.

They are a pointlessly trivial waste of space that don’t have any effect when compared to subs.

NEXT.

2 Likes

Honestly only one producer worked for me when it comes to pheromones and the results can be wild. I use a unisex formulation that serves as a status booster occasionally, but I’ve also gotten plenty flirtatious encounters from it from women, and it makes men enjoy socializing with me more. One time even had my ex tell me she would’ve have rap*d me if she wasn’t on her cycle.

Had another experience where I used another formulation from the same company and it was a definite attention grabber, women damn near acted like we were in a relationship even though they hardly knew me lol.

1 Like

I buy Pheromone XS (Xist, Boyfriend, Glow, and Bliss), which is my favorite. I do like Pheromone Treasures (Swoon is great!), and Liquid Alchemy Labs (Wolf is great too!).

2 Likes

Can you describe wolf briefly?
Did you try bad wolf?

I really like LAL products. They work extremely well.

Wolf I think is something you can wear anywhere. Work. School. Around friends. On dates. Yes anywhere.

Status. Sex. Friendship. Respect. Just a great balance of everything.

Bad Wolf. That is clubbing gear. Definitely dominant and attention getting. I wouldn’t wear it to work, but at school or around women I’d want to have sex with, sure. Some people need time to work up to more than 5 drops. It can be intimidating. Although I do like Bad Wolf, I don’t wear it any more. I’d rather wear Pimp from Pheromone XS.

As I remember, House of Pheromones has a good review on it.

1 Like

Natural produced pheromones by Primal (Seduction)/Khan

3 Likes

Bad wolf: awesome for attraction
Voodoo: smells good but I overdid it, never saw it’s imprinting qualities
Wolf: fighting in the office about hierarchy

Nowadays I just use normal perfume and subliminals.

I once had a hypnosis tape for natural pheromones production… worked well too, so I guess subconscious will generate pheromones with subliminal club products if intended.

These might be enhanced by chemical ones, but don’t have to.

2 Likes

Throwing my hat in the ring here. I’ve had some amazing results with Evolve XS oil, it has led to some amazing encounters. A great enhancer for a first date (Or weekly date night for that matter).

3 Likes

Corporativo and L2K, both by alpha dream. Would make women look at me like they wanted my kids but for some reason worked the strongest on my ex wife. Subclub programs seem to be a much stronger attractant though than pheromones

3 Likes

I agree with Davisnwc. After discovering Subliminal Club subliminals I don’t use pheromones anymore. If anything I’d only use certain ones for self effects. There’s one called Limitless and there’s one made by the same company for working out called xsport from Pheromonexs. They even have different effects on your woman depending on her cycles so one day you might have something great and the next it’s causing you problems.

Extra pheromones may contribute to faster burnout and with the quality of improvements from Subliminal Club, it’s just not worth it for me to use them anymore. Pheromones require a congruency with them and you don’t get inner changes from using them and you might not even know what that is.

That’s another thing, you might find a great one but they’ll change formula and it won’t have the magic anymore. They’re not as reliable as internal and behavioral changes in yourself.

Also Wolf is one of the first ones I tried. I did not like it because people wanted to cater to me too much. I once had a pregnant woman try and do my work for me while delivering an appliance to her. So yea they can be tricky to figure out what effects they have for you and on others and that will vary based on your unique signature.

They can be like fast changes with subliminals. People may challenge you or it can be too much of a change from your normal signature that people will ghost you and avoid you. For the cost of them it can really be a crap shoot. Some people can use the sames ones and have men respecting them and someone else will have nonstop shit tests and disrespect. With subliminals you get to heal what you need to heal and so those results will change for the better over time, with external pheromones not so much because I think when your inner reality changes that can actually affect your pheromones so again you’ll get different results then what you may have gotten previously. Too much of a variable.

Subliminal Club changes you from the inside out and in my experience that’s way more valuable than anything artificial pheromones can do.

2 Likes

Did you get any results from Voodoo? I have a bottle of it (With the witchy stuff), I wanna try it with my Wanted + Stark + Libertine but I don’t know if it would make it better or not.

1 Like

Depends on what you are trying to achieve, I love nude Alpha, and just got myself some aqua vitae to try with my khan stark wanted combo

Falling in love combo mix works but careful with self imprinting NA + Dienone

I also wear anon to the gym for self effects.

Good luck

3 Likes