Best module for time management?

Hey guys, my custom is finally coming together, and I have one slot in my custom that I want to add something in for time management.

Not just referring to time management for work purposes, but more so for life, like gym time, hangouts, dates, sleep time, etc.

What would you recommend?

I’ve been looking at Mastermind for this, but I wanted to know if anyone thinks other modules would do a better job?
@GoldenTiger also recommended Machine: Action, but reading the description there feels like it’s more about productivity (like work and stuff), but not related to managing time for myself.

3 Likes

Hey @Invictus,

I have Machine Action in my writing custom. Since I started listening to it I’ve been organizing my day in time chunks. It’s about managing all your time on work, personal projects, and having fun.

Here is a picture of my planner from Thursday:
20220423_102912

I have everything mapped out from working out, my morning routine, to watching Moon Knight later in the day to unwind.

8 Likes

Khronos key* Module ?
Like exactly what you described ?

1 Like

do you have it with Machine: rest?

I have been thinking about khronos key now as well, you know anything about that module?

1 Like

Lmao
nice

1 Like

I had to rewrite my post because I made so many grammatical mistakes I couldn’t find the module back again lmao

1 Like

I do not have Machine Rest in the custom.

I haven’t used Khronos Key. But after reading the description I feel like it would align well with Machine Action.

1 Like

I had Khronos Key in one of my older customs and it’s working exactly like in the description.

The valuable time is in slow motion and soul nurturing

And time I don’t like runs like Speedy González

Very useful

2 Likes

thank you @JayFlex @Melior @Leandros

I added both Machine: action and Khronos key.

I think I won’t need machine rest as WANTED is a core, and that archetype really knows to rest :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m wondering if that one for being organized might help

1 Like

its also the same thing as when I was thinking about mastermind, but I think Organization Perfected is less about time management, and more about being neat, clean and having things around you organized, as well as your mental space.

2 Likes

All of those things could lead to having “more time” than if you didn’t have those things.

1 Like

so organization perfected + mastermind or Khronos key would be better?

Not sure. Just spitballing ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

consider this

the 2 cores are Wanted + Stark.

currently thinking about having Khronos key + Machine: action
but I already have other things for productivity, so that’s what I’m kinda afraid of that machine: action might do the same thing that made stop Emperor: workaholism.

now what ideas would yall give?
@Melior @JayFlex @Palpatine @Leandros

3 Likes

I like the organized one because you could ultimately get more done in less time. Giving you more time to manage with.

Say you have 2 technicians next to each other, and they’re both assigned to troubleshoot and repair identical devices, say a radio.

If one of them has his workspace “perfectly organized” and the other has a cluttered bench, typically the one with the organized workbench will get the actual work done in less time. Not having to root around for his swizzle stick to tune the radio with. Or move stuff around to safely be able to solder.

That’s why I’m leaning toward that one. Less mental energy and time expended on needless activities that don’t contribute to your goals.

And that example doesn’t even really factor in the “mental organizedness” aspects.

1 Like

Maybe do Machine Rest instead of Khronos Key to have better work/life balance.

1 Like

Hmmmm
I’m just afraid it could make me lazier with WANTED in there, because of me keeping up the mystery part :rofl:
Rest would turn into sleep :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But yeah, I decided machine action and organization perfected, I’ll just do more research about organization perfected (since mastermind seems like a better version of it).
And khronos key will be added by changing one of the other modules I have :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I mean, after reading your journals, if anyone could seduce women while sleeping, it would be you. :joy:

2 Likes

If only you knew how life has been recently.

For context: I’m on WANTED, and my girl is on Seductress :heart_eyes:

3 Likes