Beowulf - Subliminal Schedule + Timeline

I’m going to start a new journal on the New Year. In the meantime, I’ll be sharing a Subliminal Schedule + Timeline I’ve made in Notion so I can:-

1. Keep track of how many cycles of a sub I’ve been running
  2. Whether I’ve run a sub for that day or not yet
  3. Link this thread to my subliminalresults.com journal, so that people can easily see what stack I’m running for that cycle/day.
  4. Have it linked internally in Notion to my journal here on the forum, so that I can easily see what my thoughts were on that specific day.

Here’s what I’ve made for the month of December 2022:-

Reference:-

1. My Spiritual Journal (2023) over at the Subliminal Club Black forum.
  2. My Public Journal (2023)
4 Likes

Nice! I’ve been looking to do something similar in notion. I was going to add a 1-10 scale for recon and also what length of loop I did. 30s vs 3 minute and track that since day to day it’s easy to lose perspective.

1 Like

Oh yes, adding a recon scale is very interesting :thinking: . Good idea to include loop length too, I should consider implementing that. Would be good to see what happens when you correlate recon values with what occurs in the journal entries. Seeing a numerical difference in recon by doing something different like reducing loop length, eating chocolate, exercising, etc - would provide very useful, useable data.

Subliminal specific data would also be useful. Say one records the number of women who stare at them using Wanted for a year, one could see if stays the same after 6 months when you no longer listen to it. Same with income, body fat percentage, length of meditation and so on. Then you can compare that with your recon values and loop lengths. Whether high recon results in lower results or maybe it’d be the same, one just wouldn’t notice it. Same with the loop lengths. You’re giving me lots of interesting ideas to ponder now :brain:

1 Like

Undecided on whether or not I’ll make my Golden Heart custom before my next cycle. Will see if I’ll do so later. My brain is telling me to go for 9 washout days but I feel reluctant to go for a longer washout because I fear the results will stop or lose its long-term effectiveness. I know that isn’t true but hmm. So I decided to compromise with myself and go for 7 days instead. Will see if I’m happier for longer washouts. It’s still nagging at me though :thinking:

:open_book: Subliminal History (Last Updated - 20/1/2023)

Cycle 1
(:calendar: 21 Days - 25/11/2022 - 15/12/2022)
(:sleeping_bed: 5 Day Washout - 16/12/2022 to 20/12/2022)

1. :bank: EOG ST1 ZP v2
  2. :dollar: R.I.C.H ZP v2
  3. :necktie: Ascension ZP v1 Refreshed

Cycle 2
(:calendar: 21 Days (20/12/2022 - 10/1/2023)
(:sleeping_bed: 6 Day Washout - 11/1/2023 - 16/1/2023)

2. :dollar: R.I.C.H ZP v2
  3. :necktie: Ascension ZP v2

:fountain_pen: Stack Plans (2023) - Last Updated (20/1/2023)

Cycle 3

2. :speaking_head: True Sell ZP v2
  3. :necktie: Ascension ZP v2

Cycle 4 - Cycle 5

2. :speaking_head: True Sell ZP v2
  3. :orange_heart: Golden Heart ZP v2

Cycle 6 - Cycle 12

2. :tongue: Silver Tongue
  3. :orange_heart: Golden Heart ZP v2

:books: Book List

In no specific order,

:necktie: Ascension

1. The Power of Habit
  2. Atomic Habits
  3. Choose Yourself!
  4. You Are What You Choose
  5. 7 Habits of Highly Sucessful People
  6. Outliers
  7. Who Moved My Cheese
  8. One Small Step Can Change Your Life
  9. How to Set Goals with Kaizen & Ikigai
  10. Kaizen & You
  11. The Tipping Point
  12. Kaizen: The Japanese Method for Transforming Habits One Small Step
  13. Ikigai
  14. Tribe of Mentors
  15. Tools of Titans

:speaking_head: True Sell

1. On Writing Well
  2. Sell 100+ Homes A Year
  3. How to Get Your Own Way
  4. Improve Your Communication Skills
  5. How to Make Anyone Like You
  6. How To Make Friends & Influence People
  7. Bencivenga Bullets
  8. Scientific Advertising
  9. Breakthrough Advertising
  10. Tested Advertising Methods
  11. Writing to Persuade
  12. Never Split The Difference
  13. Fanatical Prospecting
  14. Gap Selling
  15. How To Be A GREAT Salesperson
1 Like

Too much reading. I made that mistake too in the past. You read too much and don’t have enough time to really process all that mass of info. Pick three books that feel like the most important or the most urgent ones. Read them over and over again.Take this year to master and implement only those three and see how deep and how fast the change come. Last year emptied my book case, put all my books in boxes and moved them to the basement. All except 10. Then I took the bookcase apart and threw it away. Those 10 books are the 10 I’m going to roll with for the next 3 years. Because they directly talk about things I want to do or change right now. Anything else is irrelevant.

2 Likes

That’s interesting advice. I’ll consider whittling this down to maybe 3 - 5 books per subliminal I’m focusing on. Then I’ll focus on three books as you’ve said, so I can actually apply what’s going on in those books :nerd_face: .

You can do away with those Malcom Gladwell books. :joy:
It took some time but most of us have finally figured out that the dude is bogus and his advice is mostly worthless. On the Ascension list, just pick ONLY one out of number 9,10, 12 and 13. They’ll essentially tell you the same thing anyway. I’d take Atomic Habits over the Power of Habit. Books 3 and 4 will essentially tell you the same thing. Absolutely keep The 7 Habits of successful people. I don’t really care about 7 and 8. :joy:
Tribe of Mentors and Tools of Titans could go too. I read them. Good books but you already have enough to read and too little time to process and implement.

1 Like

@Beowulf : Are you in real estate and will you be writing content?

1 Like

Feels like I’m being slaughtered here over my book list :joy:

Sweet, I’ll take your advice and go for only three books. So I’ll go with

1. Atomic Habits
  2. One Small Step Can Change Your Life
  3. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

I thankfully already bought number 3 a long time ago since my teacher, who was admired deeply by all her students recommended this book to me back then.

Aye, real estate agent. I will be doing copywriting and marketing copy for my listings and whatnot. Hence a mix of books on persuasion, communication and sales. Any advice in this area?

1 Like

On the True Sell list : Number 8 and 9 are mandatory for anyone in marketing or copywriting. Anything else comes from those two. If you read those those you don’t really need 7 and 10.

If Number 3 is Tyrese Gibson’s book, get rid of it. Who cares what Tyrese has to say? That mofo can’t even get his own life together. :joy:
I don’t care how much money he has. He is one of the Hollywood fake celebs. You’d better off replacing it with a Tony Robbins book.

Pick only one out of 5 and 6. And only one out of 1 and 11.

Keep 2, 12, 13, 14 and 15. Those are practical and will help you build those sales skills.

1 Like

So trimming out the books on the :speaking_head: True Sell list gets me:-

1. On Writing Well
  2. Sell 100+ Homes A Year
  3. How to Make Friends and Influence People
  4. Scientific Advertising
  5. Breakthrough Advertising
  6. Never Split the Difference
  7. Fanatical Prospecting
  8. Gap Selling
  9. How To Be A GREAT Salesperson…By Monday Morning!

I guess I could add a Tony Robbins book to round it off to ten. Sounds like blasphemy but I honestly have never read a book or seen a talk by him, despite hearing how great he is. I remember my father read his books before though :thinking:

I’d say maybe Awaken The Giant Within is my number 10 book on there. Even though technically it’s not a sales book, I think.

You seem well-read and have a lot of life experience. Thanks for the advice, it’s much appreciated :pray: .

1 Like

Awaken The Giant Within is big book with zero fluff. Only practical stuff. It’s a personal development classic. Great choice. It will change your life if you let it. That book is one of the 10 I kept.

2 Likes