Becoming the KHAN

Wow I’m going to start Khan soon hopefully it works good, I just turned 15 years old

2 Likes

@friday
Will i have a problem with khan since i have a job. I know khan is meant to break of society and do you own thing without any societal holds.
What is your experience in this regard?

I would advise against that start with limitless or regeneration?

1 Like

Actually Emperor does that not Khan.

1 Like

So khan can operate in a society?
Im sure it can go otherwise as well

1 Like

I guess you could steer it in the direction you’d like.

1 Like

I would only advise starting with limitless or regeneration since you are only 15 years old, the recommended age for these are 18+

1 Like

for real. Try some meditation and or affirmations until you hit 18. Just read books and learn and then in a few years add the subs and you’ll already have the information so you’ll be off to the races taking action. Develop that wisdom through learning and action and do your best to get to know yourself before you add subliminals.

3 Likes

Ok thank you guys for the advice

1 Like

If you’re only 15, steer clear of these subs. The TOS is very adamant about that. For your safety.

2 Likes

Understood

1 Like

I will be going off the grid here.
I see no reason why you should NOT start with Khan besides some legal matters. I started my first subs with 16 and it completely changed my life. At this age you are still very sensitive to scripting and can also have the biggest potential for physical development (body and brain). And personally, I experienced a lot of traumas at your age and with Khan I could have prevented some of it or at least it wouldn‘t have become such a big deal.
The only mistake I did when I first started out was to switch my stack every 2 weeks. You have the time, so can use it wisely. I would advise my younger self, to start with Khan or Quantum Limitless (depending on your liking and goals) and listen to each stage for at least 4 months or more. Don’t rush! Starting with Khan St1 and building your way up to St4 in one year time. No stacks, just one subliminal at a time. After 1-2 months you may add one Ultima, but trust me, keep it as simple as possible.

7 Likes

@friday
From your experience do you think khan can be used life long? And still get more benefits as more you listen to it?

Sticking to one Subliminal is the key to get fast, noticeable and steady results. Meditation will be a cherry on top.

4 Likes

No, absolutely not.

Khan will push you do your best helping you achieve any goals you DESIRE no matter what it is. I can use it for studying, for going out, for creating business, becoming the best employee whatever. That is the BEAUTY of Khan.
However, one thing that can happen is that your naturally start to loose interest in your job because it isn’t the right fit, you don’t like it or you get better opportunities. Khan will make you aware of it but if you love what you do there is no problem. Personally, on Khan I got a bit distracted in my first year of medical university because I was going out every night. Flirting, seducing girls was my PRIORITY so Khan helped me in that instance and naturally I did not invest so much time to go to the lectures. In fact, I never went lol. But when the exam came nearer, I had the drive to sit down, study and still scored top 10% in my university. Well, I also used QL for that matter haha

9 Likes

Sounds like a very nice universal sub…
So i should stick to khan solo and not add QL?

You can add when you feel a need. I would suggest sticking to stages atleast for 2 months. You could add light healing subs to decrease reconciliation. And try to meditate in the morning atleast for 15 mins.

1 Like

I hope so. I just ordered a Khan St4 custom 2 weeks ago.

I have roughly 7 months on Khan St4 and 3 months of Khan St1, and I still see great results with every day and have nowhere reached the fullest potential yet. To be honest, I think I am going to run Khan for the next 10 years and probably more if subclub doesn’t release another sub which is more aligned with my personality.

Khan + QL is NOT Khan. Be aware of it.

I would need to know more about your situation and goals to give you a concrete answer. I am personally running this combo but if the goals of Khan are your priority and you can leave QL out, then I would do so.

2 Likes

I just want to add a learning sub to make my mind process much better…thats what i have in mind. Would it be beneficial or not? I also dont want to loose the effects of khan.
At the moment i have a permenant job. I want ro really go up in rank and earn more and at the same time have some fun seducing. In a nutshell those are my aims for now.

Just go for Khan solo

2 Likes