Becoming an Adult

Don’t overthink, just enjoy the ride.

1 Like

why? I read a lot about an importance of taking an action, but still cannot understand what can it be look like. I’m doing AM + Limitless + Inner Circle. What can be an action in my case?

Got 31/36. Not a native speaker.

Kind of interesting result as I am highly introverted. And in general don’t like spending time with people.

One should always set some goals, choose the right subs and strive to achieve those goals. That’s all.

What you chose is great for quitting a regular job and launching your own business or for changing your career.

1 Like

I’m a student now and my goal for the next several months is the get an internship in a game development studio. Do you think my stack isn’t good enough for this? If yes, what would you recommend to use?

1 Like

Quantum Limitless + Paragon to take your brain to a whole new level. I would do Stage 1 for two months since it contains a lot of neuronal healing and hormones improvement. Paragon is all about healing so it would be a great support. You could think of stacking it with Spartan and going to the gym. Body-Mind balance.

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I will consider that.

1 Like

Decided to do a washout for a week or so.

1 Like

For about 2 weeks or so, I was using Wanted and Heartsong together. Over the weekend I decided to use Wanted solo. Last night had a dream that I don’t remember except for one part, where I spoke to a girl with material that I learned and it worked for a about a minute, but then it didn’t. She rejected me and it was loud and I was put in my place in front of everybody. Might be a sign that I should focus on being as natural as possible.

Hey @RVconsultant , can you close this thread please.

@RVconsultant can you close this thread for me please? I’m going to start fresh soon.