Becoming an Adult

These will do nothing if action isn’t taken but taking action is the wall I am unable to climb. As such as many of you have said before, I’m not ready for Wanted. I’m not simply an introvert I’m a recluse and I’m not going to get the girls if I am avoiding people like plague. The foundation is non-existent as some of you also said. Wanted, Khan, StarkQ, even Primal Seduction and even Sex and Seduction wasn’t possible for me. I was running before I could crawl and I have to deal with the core issue. Can’t do anything about the time lost, I can only make sure I don’t waste anymore.

7 Likes

I like the way you’re re-approaching everything here but I have a question, why not ascension?

2 Likes

I think daredevil is a really good call for a foundation. Seduction is like 95% just having strong social skills.

4 Likes

Daredevil seems to be a good choice for you. I’ve never done it myself, but it’s on my to listen to list.
Another thing you may want to consider is doing a healing sub like Regeneration. There may be some emotional wounds that are preventing you from taking action. Some unresolved traumas etc.
If you go with a healing sub, it’s best to listen to it alone. Sometimes healing subs can over power other subs that you’re also listening to. So the other subs don’t work as well.

2 Likes

Because when it comes to social skills (dating, making friends, etc) I’m am more or less starting from zero and working my way up. Being an alpha won’t help me if I’m still by myself.

2 Likes

That is so true.

3 Likes

I know there are lol, but can’t let that stop me…not anymore at least.

1 Like

Why isn’t there Limit Destroyer in your stack? It’s not only about destroying your limits and fears, it’s also about being much more confident. It’s an excellent remedium to any kind of social anxiety.

1 Like

I might do that. Let me see how Daredevil works by itself first.

3 Likes

@NewLease

don’t look at the words, first check in with your own perceptions and then see what matches. This way the results are more accurate.

1st - I got 29 out of 36
2nd - I got 26 out of 36

Thanks @aaa I’ll take a look at it soon.

1 Like

Only listened to one loop of Daredevil and it is hitting hard. I feel it so strong in my brain, almost as if the parts of my brain that are responsible for socializing are so underutilized that the sub has a lot of work to do. Makes sense since I’m completely anti-social. Not putting a time frame on Daredevil because I have a long road a head of me. One foot ahead of the other.

9 Likes

The more different you are to a sub, the more recon you may experience.

It’s like an obese person wanting to have a six pack stomach. He has more work to do than someone with a regular sized stomach.
Just be patient and take it slow and easy. You’ll get there.

2 Likes

Thanks @Gilligan, and you are right; I’m very opposite to this subliminal.

One loop was all it took to felt groggy and amped at the same time. And now I have a headache lol. I will definitely be taking it easy.

3 Likes

Great choice @NewLease :+1:

Daredevil is one of my favorite sub of them all. There’s something very sassy about one the times I’ve tried it. Looking forward to read about your progress :fire:

6 Likes

Thanks @Tobyone will update for sure :+1:

2 Likes

Finished another loop today, handling it better than yesterday. Right my mind feels a little firm. Not sure how to describe how my head is feeling right now. My mind feels firm, best that I can do. Feeling reconciliation in the form of doubt that this is the right decision. Ran into a cousin yesterday, wasn’t in the mood to talk especially since I was hungry and was getting a headache. We did talk though and it was okay catching up making jokes.

3 Likes

I think Daredevil is starting to open me up emotionally. Today anxiety hit when I couldn’t find something in the bank. Also I started attacking like a spoiled child when my lunch was late and couldn’t help it. I just couldn’t keep my cool. I think Daredevil might be working on impostor syndrome as well. Because I was feeling very humble and wanted to be on my best behavior.

6 Likes

Reconciliation gotten me and good. I don’t know what I’m doing anymore. I’m going to try a washout.

3 Likes

What is your goal?
Where do you want to be?
What do you want to develop in yourself?

1 Like