Becoming an Adult

I don’t even know anymore

3 Likes

Washout. Definitely. What’s your listening schedule like?

2 Likes

In some healing traditions, what you are going through is considered a very good sign of progress. Take some time off, and realize that you are making progress.

4 Likes

One loop a day. Weekends off, sometimes I take Mondays off too.

3 Likes

Thanks will do

1 Like

Try 1 - 2 loops per week after your break.
I remember when I did Dragon Reborn, I did 1 loop and 5 days off for maybe 3 weeks. After 3 Months I Coud do 2 loops a day.

It has no value to overload yourself

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll definitely consider this.

1 Like

Day 1 - 1loop
Day 2-3 rest
Day4-1loop
Day5-7 rest

Try that

1 Like

Sounds like that would work :+1:

1 Like

My suggestion is reduce the loops, as @Leandros has suggested. It will be a hell of lot more comfortable, and you’ll actually make faster progress. Calling them days off is a misnomer. Because your mind during those “days off” is actually working on processing the information. We should rather call them PROCESSING DAYS. A good washout and doing less loops will do wonders for you. Start your washout a.s.a.p.

3 Likes

Complete subscription with anything @Gilligan suggested

For me listening days are like the Download and rest days are the Exekution

4 Likes

@Gilligan @Leandros thanks :blush:. Processing days starting now.

3 Likes

Agree @Gilligan I have that at times. it’s very confusing because what you thought you wanted suddenly changed. All of a sudden what you thought mattered to you now don’t. But after experience you learn that this is a sign of progress, just like the onion metaphor, where you peel off one layer after another until you get to the core of what you are.

You´re on your way @NewLease :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Tobyone thank you and thank you again @Gilligan. I truely need and appreciate it. QV2 is not easy especially during the washout periods. But I know what I want and that is to not be lonely anymore and I am lonely to the point where I’m used to it. I do need Daredevil right now. Been the bumpiest of journeys but going to ask everyone to continue having my back.

4 Likes

That is part of the process. Learn how to be with yourself first and you will never feel lonely again. That would have been so hard for me to write just one year ago, but now I know it’s true.

Daredevil is my favorite program of them all when it comes to socializing, it’s a great compliment to Khan :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I won’t be going back to Khan for a while lol. I’m going to be using Daredevil solo.

2 Likes

You will love that program I’m sure :wink:

2 Likes

We’ll see what happens :+1:

2 Likes

I agree. I also would love to do Stark with Khan. I think they would be a great duo.

3 Likes

@Gilligan @Tobyone I might go with StarkQ in the future to keep the social momentum going.

3 Likes