Bdot’s Khan Journey

Today’s my last day of Khan St1 before my washout, I’ve seen quite of bit of internal turmoil over not being the best, but overall spirits haven’t been too bad. I think I am going to go into st2 because i need to be mentally strong by mid august before i go off to college. Overall I think i’ve cleansed enough for this cycle, but when I do a full re-run of khan I will definitely use this for more than one cycle

now i’m just wondering if I can run Khan st1 and 2 at the same time after the washout

Man the past few days have been pretty shit, nothing crazy is even going on, just little things throughout the day are pissing me off, and eating away at me. Khan is hard at work rn

Just completed my weekly listen to ascension chamber and things seem a lot clearer, I need to let go of others expectations, and just be. Another thing I’ve learned after was to trust the process. I feel very zen atm

Still feeling very good today, had some good sex and set some solid boundries. Feel very empowered and assertive

1 Like

In the mental clarity I gained yesterday, I think my next cycle will be wanted, Khan st2 and the Limit destroyer

1 Like

Ended the Washout Today, Starting new cycle with Khan st2 Wanted Black and LD

1 Like

Man is this Wanted black insane lol, I feel so calm, My fling came over at 11am and we fucked for hours, before my work began. My Co worker commented on my goatee looking nice. only been like 4 hours

1 Like

Man, this stack is doing me well. Went down for my college orientation and got 4 bids to fraternities already, with only being there 2 days.I went out with my friend of a few years and a few others. She was never extremely flirty with me: until that night. She was grabbing up on me and dancing, and even grabbed me by my neck and pulled me in. I swerved because i’m not tryna cheat on my other girl, but easily could have. She tried to play it off but she couldn’t hide her attraction well. More compliments as well, as well as male friends being very excited to see me all the time.

3 Likes

After my last post, I definitely started to get some recon, but after my washout last week, I feel pretty good. I had a going away party at a club in the city and some girl randomly climbed into my lap and tried to make out with me, with absolutely no effort on my part. After that, I went to the Dominican Republic and all eyes were on me. I met this Venezuelan girl around my age and her mom who was even hotter than she was. With my parents being there they even made the comment on how the mom was tryna get with me. And I had a few days between coming back from vacation and going to college. My main girl came over 3 days in a row and just had endless sex. She dropped the love word on me often and kept saying how much she’d miss me. Right now I just got to college and man theirs way too many attractive girls here. But I still miss the main girl from back home. I’m keeping the same stack as last month, as i feel Khan st2,Wanted Black and DR:LD did me well, but still needs work. Any recommendations for getting rid of the melancholy feeling of leaving a good girl?

I think the melancholy might indicate she’s important to you.

Maybe Sanguine: The Elixir… or time.

1 Like

Maybe so but i have no room in the stack at the moment…so time it is

Well guys, first month through college and pledgeship. Definitely tons of ups and downs. Missing old friends and lovers but meeting new ones. Early mornings and long hours at the house but i can tell it’s making me a stronger man. Especially the physical conditioning and hazing. And with these subs I have the willpower to keep my grades up despite fatigue and keep my scholarship. Can’t wait for it to be over but it’s only up from here

1 Like

Well, a lot has changed since my last post lol. I skipped Khan St3, and headed straight to St4, and man, what a decision. First off, I have been with two of the hottest girls of my life within the past month, and to be honest, have had very very flirty interactions with many many more. Not to mention i’ve made out with about 7 who i would consider around 8/10. On top of this, i’ve turned into a party animal of sorts after my pledgeship ended. But somehow with Khan, I can party, wake up, take care of schoolwork, and go right back at it, and still make A’s. It’s easy money. As of recently though, feeling a little antsy, going through slight recon after my washout, but it’s not gonna last forever. So many other small results, but honestly can’t think of them right now. Can’t wait to see it play out

5 Likes

So now, despite the results, I think I will go back to khan St1 for a little more healing. I believe that this will clear up some more blockages that I am getting and after 1 cycle of that, I will return to Stage 4

1 Like

Recently my stack has been Primal seduction, Khan Black st1 and wanted black, But i’ve been running wanted black since the release, and want to give it a break for a few cycles. I’m thinking I will go towards stark black, and after a few cycles of that, swap primal seduction for khan st1

Any thoughts or recommendations?

1 Like

What are you wanting to accomplish?

1 Like

at this point in my life have fun at college and set myself up w a good job in the future

1 Like

Mann this stack is getting fun, Khan St2, Stark Black st2 and Stark black is a great mix. Over the past 2 weeks, I feel myself getting back to the playboy I was before my other long term relationship ended abt a year and a half ago. I have gotten a lot of results, such as friends, especially new ones i’ve made since college, start to look up to me. This rapper that my friend was producing for came over and randomly loved the old school music i was playing, and wanted me to start making some beats for him(i’ve never done a beat before lol) and at the bars it’s like i’m some type of celebrity when I go out.
Two nights ago I went bar hopping and at the first bar, this girl who used to get with my friends constantly asked me to take her friend home, and I said maybe, but thought i could do a little better. So i went over to the next bar and found this girl that’s in my math. She said “oh hey it’s my sexy tutor(i’ve never given her any help either lol) and we hit it off. I ended up bringing her home and having a great time. During my interaction with her at the bar, this girl asked me if i knew all these girls because they were all staring at me. I didn’t even notice it but then i looked up and there were like 3 girls from all directions staring at me.
These are just some of the results but mannn if this is just stage 2 of the khans……

2 Likes

Mann i met another girl yesterday and get this, her mom wanted her to get with me lol. She went out to the bar and brought me back to her place, by far the best stack i’ve ever ran lol

1 Like