Bdot’s Khan Journey

What’s going on y’all, been using sub club for a minute and finally decided to start journaling. I have been using Khan st1 for about 15 days and lbfh and stark for about 30. Just here to give occasional updates on this journey

6 Likes

So far here’s what I noticed on this stack

At times feel completely dominant and in control

Charisma through the roof

Been having more consistent and very enjoyable sex with my fling

At times go through social withdrawals despite usually always loving being around people

Random hate from friends one moment and than adoration the other

Invited to a lot of social events-although that happened a lot even before khan

7 Likes

Some goals with this stack:

cleanse through any sexual traumas I have

gain more connections and release any resistance I have to socializing

Get very comfortable in my own skin

Get into top frats in school this fall

4 Likes

Last night had a major purge, I was tripping with a few of my friends and threw up a lot of gunk in my system, and that was followed up by a lot of limiting beliefs coming up that has been triggered by khan st1. Throughout the night I came to peace with them and forgave myself, and they seem to have vanished. I feel very at peace today and can’t wait to see what new beliefs st2 instills in me

2 Likes

Well damn, what a night. Got invited to a luxury hotel for my friends girlfriends 19th birthday in the city and wow, there were some baddies. My fling got pissed off I set a boundary on one of her guy friends who openly likes her, and told him to make me look stupid. I got pissed and went to the club with my group and went on to make out with 2 8-10s. I felt stupid for looking like a fool, but I got it back. Now i’m not even stressing about the situation and basically ghosting her. Man is Khan a journey

2 Likes

Way to save the night!

1 Like

You mean your friend who is the boyfriend of that woman you defended got angry and made you look stupid.
That is soooo common on Khan, people upright try to embarass you, Khan is kinda just failure after failure in a way in order to forge you into a powerful man. People disappoint you a lot, but you keep your frame. And you know what? The fact that you went and made out with other women after indicated that you did not do that defending out of neediness and it’s also an intricacy of social dominance, on your friend and others there. Since it means there are other people who like you, the triangle effect.

1 Like

Agreed, definitely notice that going on with Khan. Funniest part is that girl called me crying and she blocked that dude.

Blocked your friend or the guy who showed interest?

The guy that showed interest

You know your friend got angry just because he was envious of your status and bravery right?

The ironic part is that the envious guy is the son of a billionaire and a producer for a major rap label. Just shows how powerful these subs are

3 Likes

Which country are you in?

The United States

1 Like

Not too much to report, but my fling said it’s “hard to hate me no matter what i do” and she constantly tells me she misses me, same with one of my girl “friends”. But not too many solid results because i’m on a vacation to see my family.

1 Like

What do you mean by fling

1 Like

This girl i brought to prom and continued messing around with after

1 Like

I could nt find the mea ing of fling in te dictionary.
So I was confused

1 Like

fling: “we have sex for a short period of time, but, it’s not official or serious”

use “Urban Dictionary” for slang… take Urban Dictionary definitions with a grain of salt though.

Look up “with a grain of salt” on urban dictionary to see what I mean :wink:

2 Likes

Hahah thank you bro

1 Like