Back to only Dragon Reborn ST4 and Ultima Starting July 12

Monday listen of Dragon Reborn ST4.

Fell asleep tonight, while listening through my IEMs. I keep wondering with such a limited listening schedule if falling asleep will matter?

Running DRST4

Have only been listening via headphones. Not sure if that boosts the effectiveness, but for so long I only listened via speakers.

My Birth Chart Placements & Insights by NUiT App Astrology :star: NUiT your Matches! Birth chart | NUiT

1 Like

Friday run of DRST4. I’ve found that as a result of pairing down my listening to three times a week I’ve become far less invested in the subs, I don’t expect so much from them and I have been posting far less.

I have been consistent in making sure to play the subs, though, but they are less obsessively important in my thinking.

1 Like

So conceivably I could play DR Ultima on Tu/Th andd it might be beneficial?

I keep trying to figure out exactly what DR Ultima is supposed to be doing that is different from DR ST4.

1 Like

Giving DR Ultima a spin today.

1 Like

I keep trying to figure out how DR Ultima is different from ST4. I can’t say I notice any short term effects or even what those might be for a sub directed at healing. Maybe I am missing something obvious.

Running one loop of DR Ultima.

Running DR ST4.

Pondering taking a long washout, maybe discontinuing DR after nearly seven months running it.

If I do so, I am not sure what is to follow. Since I am running the subs three times a week for one loop through headphones the process has gotten for me exactly like running a hypnosis track.

I may prioritize running hypnosis over the subs with them run as a secondary priority when I have time. Not sure yet.

1 Like

I have an ipod which is pretty flexible about playlists.

I am thinking about putting Dragon Reborn ST4 ultrasonic on it + maybe a whole bunch (10, 20, 30?) of repetitions of a two hour silent track and let my subliminals go back to being set it and forget it.

I have found some hypnosis tracks I really like and I would rather use my focused headphone time for listening to those.

So it is looking like set it and forget it with a whole bunch of silent tracks will again be my strategy.

This seems like the most workable solution as I am getting into some hypnosis tracks and will likely start playing those nightly, which had been my slot to listen to a subliminal or an ultima.

Washout on subs. Did a hypnosis track tonight.

1 Like

By chance, I listened to a hypnosis track last night also. It’s not a usual practice for me.

I wanted an easy, low-key way to practice astral projection. So I opted for this:

1 Like

Do you like the track?

I find it to be so dependent on the voice of the hypnotist. I have even noticed that even if a hypnotherapist is very good, I may not like the textural qualities of his/her voice and I cannot listen.

These are the tracks I have been alternating. These tracks really put me out and bring me back at the end, and he gives a suggestion not to consciously remember.

https://transformhypnosis.com/product/supernatural-body/

https://transformhypnosis.com/product/alpha-male/

https://transformhypnosis.com/product/weight-loss/

2 Likes

So I have reset my subliminal set-up.

One instance of Dragon Reborn ST4 ultrasonic surrounded by 20 hours of silence run as “set it and forget it”.

1 Like

I am figuring this should give me a listen every other day or so. It will play 24 hours a day and at times the track will play while I am gone, or in a part of the house where I will not hear it, but i like the idea of not needing to schedule time to listen or start up the player.

Should leave plenty of time for processing.

I am suspending the use of ultimas for the time being.