Back to only Dragon Reborn ST4 and Ultima Starting July 12

https://www.materiacelestia.com/product/social-charms-oil

On my weekend break til Monday.

Running DRST4 just after midnight. Monday run.

A candle that was created for me to burn based on my astrology chart. Has a Chiron theme. I have a Sagittarius sun and natal Mars is opposite the comet Chiron.

3 Likes
1 Like

I have Chiron square my Ascendant Cancer.

Enjoy the candle and its fruits.

1 Like

Thanks, Malkuth. I need to read up on Chiron and its effects and interactions on the planets. I am not sure at this point if Steven Forrest puts much emphasis on it.

I feel like I could benefit from developing more of this sort of energy.

Not looking to build a custom any time soon, though, if ever again.

I am wondering if this module is in a major title. I am thinking “Survival Instinct” could be a pretty good bet.

1 Like

Running Dragon Reborn ST4.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Continuing with MWF Dragon Reborn ST4. Nothing else. Three listens total per week.

That is called a mitzvah

1 Like

A film! This must be one of the best Journals :smiley:

2 Likes

Two people meeting and having a deep discussion as we see in “My Dinner with Andre”?

1 Like

I mean you sharing a free link (for as long as it remains available) to this Criterion collection video of such a great and classic movie.

I haven’t watched it in years. Now I may take the chance to do so. Thank you.

Oh, great. Understood. It is such a great movie and I love to hear genuinely creative people talk and work through their ideas.

I have a former teacher and friend who is in his mid 70s and is constantly thinking about the world and where it is going and his place within it. Andre reminds me a bit of him.

1 Like

I’ve pared my listening down to three loops total a week with DR ST4.

My biggest problem has been translating what I notice within my body into ideas about progress.

Today I noticed what I might describe as a heavy cocoon of numbness. Numbness might normally be seen as negative, but it was a bit warm, and comfortable, and seemed like a ward against anxiety.

I am trying to decide how much longer to run Dragon Reborn as I have been running it since mid January. I may switch to Survival Instinct in the next few weeks, if not as my main title, but in one of my three weekly slots.

At some time this fall Survival Instinct will become the doninant title and after giving that a significant run, I want to pivot to Renaissance man.

Everything in its place.

Running DR ST4.

Was conscious of having a dream for the first time in a while, but failed to write it down before it dissolved.