Back to Basics: Ascended Mogul & Limitless

Hey everyone,
After many months of listening to Emperor as a main for more about 6 months I looked back and noticed that the gap between where I was and what the sub was aiming at manifesting was too wide for me.
As a resulted I decided about close to 3 weeks ago to revert back to a much more realistic sub for which is more tailored to my present situation and which is Ascended Mogul.
At the present, i am really struggling with money. I have started a work transition back in early February, from the recruitment industry to carpentry/ eco-building. I did go through some difficult months where I had to move places temporarily, give up on social activities, live on close to no money months to months, learn a new trade from scratch, feeling lonely, without any intimate relationships ( a nice word for pussy).
Now I have moved back to my place about a month and a half ago in my hometown ( a big city). I managed to find an employer who is a very high quality experienced and talented carpenter who accepted to take me under his wing ( I am not a spring chicken by the way, about 37 years old). I am helping him with the financial and administrative aspects of running a small artisan business. I am learning tons and started becoming invaluable in his enterprise. We have agreed that I will become an employee in Septembre thus finally earning a salary. Yet in the meantime I am still very much struggling to pay my rent and not be in perpetual overdraft. I have good hopes for brighter days ahead and willing to work harder than ever.
Yet I am still unsettled for some reason. I am feeling lonely as I haven’t had a girlfriend I truly loved in many years and although I am always tempted to dive head first yet again in seduction subs and action, I know that the first priority is survival ( financial survival of course). So this is a tug of war between the two imperatives. I have lots of unfulfilled lust and love needs at the present.
Anyhow, I am seeing some good results thus far with ascended mogul. I seem to have become more confident, more a leader. I would use the term, more self-reliant, like I have read here in other journals and I feel as it is really appropriate to describe the changes I am observing. I do work out more as well and tend to stick to good habits like staying away from drugs and excess drinking, cutting short or avoiding energy vampires. I have more dreams that are symbolically charged.
I feel like I am getting more meat to share here in a journal to help the community.
My listening pattern is about 2 loops of AM masked and 1 or 2 loops of Limitless masked.
Cheers everyone

9 Likes

That’s the most reasonable “downgrade” from Emperor and should serve you well. Oftentimes the best (and sometimes the only) course of action is to just keep going sticking to the plan. Best wishes, mate!

4 Likes

A day?

Do you want help building a custom?

the guy is saying he cant make RENT and you’re asking him about a custom?

whats the matter with you?

Has saint and fire instructed you guys to get more orders for custom?

4 Likes

Hey man, good luck to you!

Honestly, reading posts like these scares the shit out of me

3 Likes

@KingR

I did re-read your post. I apologize. I tend to read fast and sometimes I miss things. I see you did mention problems with money so me recommending you consider a custom might have seemed insensitive. If there is something we might be able to do to help, such as examine your listening schedule or re-evaluation the products you have to see if there is anything you might be able to do to maximize what you have, etc. please tell us.

4 Likes

While I appreciate you writing in support of another participant on this forum and even confronting me with the information that I missed, you have been warned before about your confrontational tone.

You are implying there is something faulty about me rather than assuming I read a lot of posts and can overlook obvious things because I make mistakes.

Although I do recommend modules to people and offer ideas for customs, there has never been such an instruction ever.

Again you are confusing an attempt to be helpful based on a mistake I made with callousness.

Now please before you post, consider your tone.

5 Likes

Hello my fellow subclubers, just a quick message to let you all know that I appreciate your support and advices. @RVconsultant I did not get offended by your custom recommendation. @Prome thanks for the support and encouragement. I have been using subclub for a little over a year I believed. Through lots of trial and errors did I come back to Ascended Mogul and Limitless. I have learned how to prioritise and focus on the most crucial aspect of my current life situation here and pair it with the sub that can help me resolve it in the most efficient manner. One has to walk before one can run. I have high ambitions and I know that putting one foot in front of another is much more realistic for me. I have also learn to stick with one sub for a long enough period of time to actually see some results while of course taking action. Ascended Mogul really helps me with my current work situation as I have an opportunity in front of me and need to hit the gas now. Love and seduction can be put on the backburner a bit ( Maslow hierarchy of needs). With that out of the way, I am doing a my weekly weekend sub break. Peace!

6 Likes

Ascended Mogul + Limitless is my favorite stack so far. I don’t need to say why, I’ve posted enough about it elsewhere. (search ios app) :wink:

I will be getting a custom ultima of AscMogul+Limitless+R.I.C.H. at some point

If I could get all the cores into one custom, AscMogul+QL would rock even more I think

2 Likes

Thanks Palpatine! I read your ios app report! Fantastic read! Very inspiring yet again! As far as giving you further reports of this weekend. I kept having this mantra in my head over the last couple of day “finish the loops you have opened Mathieu, close them” so it is automatic now that I carry everything I start through the endline thus freeing an insane amount of mental energy whilst clearing the fog! I have finished renovating the wooden flooring over at my mom’s house effortlessly, finished a novel much quicker than I ever thought I would, i fixed a few things over at my appartement that were broken, read one chapter of a strategy book and applied it to the business which I want to become an employee for, and many other things I won’t list here.
What is really evident this time is that for the first time since starting with Subs back in Dec19 I am eager to start again my listening schedule tomorrow morning and my work week. Have an amazing week everyone. Stay focused!

5 Likes

@KingR - I did wonder a few days back where you were gone. Glad to see you back while at the same time can feel for your current predicament.

If you already have RICH with you, consider adding it to AM + Limitless. It does have a tendency to manifest money in unexpected ways to help you in your trying times.

All the best, bro!!

3 Likes

I finally ran AMQV2+LimitlessQV2 last night while doing some website work. Just one loop of each felt like the rush of productivity it took me several loops of QV1 to get.

To be expected I suppose. Did my work. Went to sleep with last nights stack of 3x each alternating of Primal Seduction and Limitless with 10mg of melatonin. No dreams I remember. Woke up ready to fuck

3 Likes

I am picking up this journal. No point of creating a new thread. I am lost my way, just recently got back on the bandwagon. I have dropped subliminal for a while now. Just this last Monday I decided to start my ascended Mogul and Limitless stack back up again now in the ZP format. My listening pattern is then one day on ( one loop of each) and one day off, as per the creators’ recommendation.
So far ( and today I am on a day off) I feel a added sense of internal control. In regular times, I would feel very anxious at the thought of not doing something on a Saturday afternoon or night and going about my daily business alone but not today. I feel like everything is going to be alright.
I also start to sense the effect of Limitless as I seem to be recalling things slightly better. I tend to read quicker already.
I wanted to also run primal seduction as a third title but my financial situation has not improved for years and has to take precedent on my romantic life.
I am also really growing dissatisfied of my current situation. It is very palpable. I have gained much maturity over the last few months ( of subs) even if my situation didn’t improve I feel much more prepare for a leap forward.

6 Likes

Today was my day off. I made a mistake in my post of yesterday as this is actually my day off today and not yesterday.
I must concur with the awesome effect of Zero Point subs on days off. I have had a great day today. It actually felt like an adventure. I got a lot more done than usual even if did not do any professional work per say. I did a few things that I had to put off for months such as planting a couple of plants/ Trees. It seems that I am just doing what needs to be done.
I also noticed that my brain is working better. Random memories are popping up for no reasons. I would say that my brain is up 50% more performant than usual. I seem to come up with creative ways to do things and to multitask ( to a small extent but much better than usual still). I am very eager to see how Limitless unfolds as time goes.
Also I was somewhat detached today. I saw a few women showing obvious signs of attraction as I live on a very touristy street yet It really didnt faze me much astonishingly. I could really care less. I read other experiences as such observed by other members running Ascended Mogul.
Tomorrow is an AM and Limitless day. Will report.

3 Likes

Today I have got hit hard by reconciliation. I felt frustrated with things not moving forward, particularly at work.
Do you guys get the same experience?
It is as things are developing better on a rest day than they are on a sub day? Just like if my subconscious was taking aa whole day to process each new loop?
I still noticed a few looks from women whilst me not feeling particularly attractive or anything. Other than that I felt mostly frustration with money and career.
I call it a day.

2 Likes

What is your currently listening schedule?

My current listening schedule is one loop of AM and one loop of Limitless ZP on the same day then one day off then again one loop of each and so on and so forth until day 21.

1 Like

Today was my day off. My life moved forward again in very subtle ways.

My brain was more alert at work and i felt like it became yet slightly easier to complete tasks and recall things, particularly figures, I don’t know why figures in particular but it is so.

We went to a client’s meeting this morning with my boss and it felt to me as If I was asking very pertinent questions. I have started this agency recruitment gig, in a temp agency. There are mountains of work to do, multitasking is bananas! Recruiting is temp as there is a current drought of talents in the space I work in. So I really need Ascended Mogul to do its magic as my pay only gets interesting if I make additional commissions and placements on top of it. A lot of things are dependent on me being successful including keeping this beautiful apartment I have been renting for close to 2 years now. So yes I am stressed an under pressure. If I had to this that I am 38, no girlfriend and without any savings…I really need a hail mary. That is why I am hopeful with AM and Limitless as it is only the 4th day and I am already feeling momentum towards my desirable outcome.

5 Likes

If you get any reconciliation, you could listen once or twice a week.

1 Like

Day 5 Day On
I might try to tone it down to twice of week.
What happens is that I run my one loop of each title in the morning and go about my day.
It gets rough on me until about 8pm on that same day. After that it is like I can feel the roughness wear off, just like if I had been wearing a clay mask and it was gently washed away with water, revealing a gently purified skin, made anew.
My brain rewiring is taxing some ram memory I have, it is like my software is getting upgrading but at the same time the whole system is mobilised on running that update, it is strange to describe.
I am worried that I will not figure things out at my job quick enough. It requires so much multitasking whilst being efficient recruiting new candidates, cutting through their lies, bullshit and things that they don’t want to relieve to me as their true motives for applying for a particular job add.
I am worried. I just got my paycheck of this month and I need to make at least double that amount in order to be able to keep the apartment I currently live in.
I do some airbnb on the side to bring my cash up but it isn’t enough and doesn’t count as a official income I can leverage to show that I can afford my rent ( i france you need to make 3 times the rent in wages)…on top that my hay fever is giving me somewhat of a headache.
Anyhow, tomorrow is my rest day. I am looking forward to day 6.

2 Likes