AzrielLight EmperorQ

My friend, these objective are SMART! I’m sure you can progress toward them with discipline!

Nice progression here, the shift is hard to make, and ofter you can revert back to “selling”.

I see that you seem to handle Khan St2 very well! We’ve had many feedback regarding St2 being harsh! Maybe DR helps you regulate the reconciliation!

How is your new stack rotation :slight_smile:

Probably when you’re constantly being poked to upgrade yourself and you neglect to take conscious action on it.

We’ll see what happens once I hit Total Reprogramming, I’ll be sharing everything within Legendary Transformation of Hermit {Orpheus Q, Khan and Power Can Corrupt}

1 Like

He should use emperor v2 in the custom :slight_smile:

1 Like

So y’all
I’m excited to say I won the Ultima guessing challenge game.
I had no idea what the clue meant, so I asked the universe/higher self to give me the answer.
It said google the acronym for cream. I wish I could tell you I’m joking but I’m not :joy::joy::joy:

Despite my insane excitement about this particular sub and everything it entails. I am on a hiatus from Ultima and about to be on a week long wash out. And want to see both of those through.

So I hope to hear amazing things from those who run R.I.C.H. in the meantime

I’m ordering my next customs tomorrow and will post what they are. I have a pure wealth sub, Emperor X is getting updated with Primal, and I’m moving DR stage 1 with Emperor Fitness Stage 4 and Mind’s Eye. After taking a week off my fitness custom I see how it has been invaluable in my life and workouts so to keep it to three subs I’m merging DR stage 1 with it and dropping PS and Khan Stage 1. I will likely sneak some loops of store DR stage 1 in as well. At the end of this week I will have run DR stage 1 for 2 months and will give an update on that as well since it’s been a game changer.

7 Likes

Included in my wealth custom will be EOG stage 1
DR has been steering me towards this and it’s become increasingly apparent I have a block around this, especially when it comes to selling myself and my services/potential services. I’ve become very confident in selling other services in the last 8 months and have literally 90% close rate every time I call or zoom with a potential client.

It also keeps occurring to me that my value at work is related to how people perceive me. Of course the value of what I do has to be measurable and valuable to others but this is different it’s like I don’t have a leg to stand on unless they approve. I’ve been noticing this lately in work where I feel stuck. At best it’s a sense if I work really hard and do everything perfect I can earn my value. Emperor has made me really good at this but it’s not enough to leave my fate in the hands/eyes of another’s perception.

Anyway I test ran two loops of EOG stage 1 yesterday and it was just what I needed. The recon was incredible difficult and I originally chalked it up to a bomb/ too difficult to add at this time.

But several hours later I noticed I was thinking differently, like very differently, everything seemed small and irrelevant in comparison to my vision. Before it seemed like I had to take a million steps to get to the beginning, now I found myself just wanting to go, go, go. I saw I had perfectionism still hidden in my drive for excellence even though I consciously though I had expunged that.

During work I kept looking for efficiency, not just hard work and grind, but results. Not just saying I could check off the boxes of my part but again…results

I created new work processes and found an oversight I made that was costing results.

I kept feeling this sense of value and worth in myself that I had to put on the world, not earn. I was actually VERY surprised by all this, usually I get a movie preview during the sub run but this time like I said the recon was horrific-half way through felt really depressed, like I was powerless, wanted to do nothing, got intense physical tension in my neck and face, worse than in weeks etc. But then a few hours later I noticed the above effects.

I ran another loop later and same thing-horrible recon and then a few hours later something beautiful.
All in all between the effects I noticed and the recon-meaning this is an area I need addressed deeply, I’ll be adding EOG stage one to my wealth custom.

I decided this yesterday and then R.I.C.H dropped and I got a free copy! The combo of all that has me confirmed this is the right direction.

6 Likes

It’ll be beautiful to see what these new elements help you to accomplish.

:muscle:t6::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Welcome to G1. :wink:

2 Likes

One really exciting thing I’ve noticed is in addition to the new effects of subs in the stack/cores
it allows effects I was not able to fully realize from what I have already been running. This has been the case with DR greatly on Emperor and I believe EOG will also have this effect in addition to it’s own.

1 Like

:wink: I feel privileged

By the time G4 is done I hope to get my black card.

3 Likes

Congrats @Azriel
Just send a million my way and some fancy cars…thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you’re guys belief in me is inspiring my already inspired self to next level baller status

4 Likes

I spent literally 6 hours today, trying to fine tune next customs.
I feel like my head is going to explode, lol nothing feels right or complete.
I want to get the next customs in the works though and get going !
I DO NOT have time to waste like but I can’t finalize.
I’m going to let it go for now and see what happens :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What modules to build Customs with…

is one of the most important decisions an SC user can make.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Go for the Ascended Mogul, Power Can Corrupt, Inner Circle build, I’m sure that one just rock-solid, I’d love to give it a test drive so badly, however, I decided to jump into Khan anyway. But the version with Ascended Mogul will for sure catapult you to become an outstanding person on all levels of your being.

1 Like

point taken lol :wink:

Thanks @Hermit but I’m not picking from scratch, that would be a fantastic build but I’m still running Emperor and DR as bases until end of March at least.

1 Like

How about Emperor, Power Can Corrupt, Inner Circle – that one be fairly similar to Ascended Mogul actually!

1 Like

Alright
I’ve become crystal clear on the next subs to run as customs.

I will getting new customs and I’ll start with ordering 2 tonight/tomorrow.

In something unusual for me, I’ve decided not to share :slight_smile:
I will post results though and still journal my experience.
And in a month time I’ll post what they were.
(I may abandon this idea but for now creates a powerful container for the next month and will be fun! )

I will still be running Dragon reborn stage 1 or 2 this next month as well. So that will be definitive.

6 Likes

Good luck, will look out for your results

3 Likes

Exciting times ahead :slight_smile:

2 Likes