AzrielLight EmperorQ

Feeling good is the essential basis for manifestation. Even if that’s the only thing you can do, start with feeling good. That’s why Love Bomb and Chosen From Within are such a big deal. They make you feel good about yourself. Right now I’m running CFW but I’ll also be making Love Bomb a part of my stack in the near future.

Whatever you do start with feeling good about yourself.

3 Likes

Thank you for reminding me of this. So true.

Got a start a new journal soon.

Really been enjoying messing with ZP. I’ve been pretty consistent with Emperor cycles and have tested out paragon to good success and more recently Khan Stage 1. Will write about them on their respective threads. Tempted to run this custom I never used in QV2. But ZP has been a smooth ride and not really looking to reintroduce to much recon/ turbulence. I will check if this could be a ZP custom

1. Emperor: House of Medici Core 2. Ecstasy of Gold Stage 1 Core 3. R.I.C.H. Ultima Core 4. Sultan 5. Secret Source 6. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy 7. Financial Reality Shifter 8. Positive Being Attractor: Wealth 9. Furious Ascent 10. Instant Business Tactician 11. Sacred Words 12. Mystery 13. Eye of The Storm 14. Wayfinder 15. Debt Annihilator 16. Fenrir 17. Machine Action 18. Machine Rest 19. Virtue: Temperance 20. Omnidimensional
2 Likes

reposting because relevant here

I’m running Khan Stage 1 ZP this week as a test,
and am blown away by how challenging it is at times , as well as it’s potential

Not sure if recon- but the level of self -focus, challenge positioning myself in anything but the highest status position regardless of the situation, and on doing only where there is leverage for results and my energy will yield results, as well as processes out some ‘childishness’ and aggression are quite interesting

It’s also takes me out of my intense mental acuity and celebration and deeply into my body and slowed down. It feels a little like ‘dumb sauce’, it’s almost like I don’t think as much (again could be recon) and my connection with woman is insanely up.

2 Likes

Duh—This just hit
Khan (Khan stage 1) is making me aware of ‘good and bad’ sides lol

Healing through it in the breakdown sense but also owning it-in the Khan integrating shadow sense

Selfishness
Laziness
Self interest
Desire to be the best/ competitiveness
Jealousy
Wanting to crush and dominant
Anger and aggression
Getting away with
etc

3 Likes

Ya. It was released almost 2 months ago…

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’ve legally changed my middle name to Duh. (Well, I’m considering it, anyway.)

I can’t count the number of times that I notice something has happened, and then notice that ‘hmm…that looks like something’, and then realize, ‘oh wait a second, this is exactly what I was manifesting and asking for!

It’s the joy of working with the subconscious. Lots of great surprises.

Nice.

Walking your way through it

and

Working your way through it

Owning it!

Every step taken gives back to you.

2 Likes

wow lol

@Simon what are you running these days and how is it going

HOM as your primary I believe you said.

1 Like