AzrielLight EmperorQ

Tried Stacking with the Terminus
ran 2 loops of my custom
worst reconciliation I’ve had, hopeless, doubt, totally out of wack,
started to even out but I’ll have to run this solo
and try stacking again later. Or rebuild this in Q.

With the terminus titles, it is imperative to take it easy at first. I have been minimizing usage of any other subliminal with my main custom.

@simon wrote somewhere months ago about a particular pattern he notices in running subliminals. He’ll get a kind of spike of effect right at the beginning which gives him a clear sense of the potential of that title. Then things will come down and get into the actual growth process that leads to that result over time.

It’s like first there’s a flash of lightning, and then there’s a gradual sunrise. When the lightning flashes you can see how everything will look in the brightness. Then there’s a gradual process of working towards that as the world brightens up.

I think I see the same pattern.

One implication of this is the importance of being kind of street smart and patient with the whole process.

4 Likes

@Malkuth
Can you please provide the link to simons post…

1 Like

sorry. wanted to link it in that post but couldn’t find it.

2 Likes

@pacman @Malkuth

If you wish to search the forum, I call it the movie trailer effect. Others have also referred to it as the honeymoon phase.

6 Likes

Yep. That was the very one. Turns out I’d bookmarked it.

Something in what you typed, @Azriel, made me think that this could be useful to you.

1 Like

That fits with my experience. Took me a while to figure out that it wasn’t the effect going away though.

1 Like

@Malkuth
@Simon

Thank you gentleman. I actually remember the movie trailer post distinctly as I resonated with it. I keep notes from this forum, private use only, and that post was in it. Actually both of you made it in there a bunch lol. (@Malkuth at least you have one of my poems about drugs :wink: )

1 Like

The reconciliation stopped last night when I ran a Q loop of Medici . I had stacked the night before and then ran Emperor Terminus in the morning, 6 hours later. It seems some of the increased fatigue may be build specific reconciliation but plenty of it was content specific rather than build specific.

I think sex mastery reconciliation in terminus increased my irritability.

Panther was annoying, I felt like a ‘predator’ pun intended :joy:. I normally don’t approach woman, I just interact with them, and if I do approach, it’s very ‘un-approachy’ , it calls no attention to itself, hard to explain. When I was out I kept viscerally self conscious about ‘locking in’ to certain woman, like a push, when I really just wanted to do my thing. Almost like it wasn’t reconciling well with Emperor. I also felt Temptation had me being flighty around engaging. I’ll test the Terminus in a smart way, every other day for now, and may remove those modules, -the going out of my way to approach and/or not being direct and forward leaning when I do engage woman, may not be my style.

I could be totally off with my assessment of this. Only time will tell.

Despite the reconciliation, After 1 loop of Terminus I’ve completely changed my relationship to work.

Also I’m really happy with my current stack-Emperor base, Azriel Q, and House of Medici Base,have been stable for 4 and 2 months, and since whenever it came out, respectively.

1 Like

My intention is to determine whether I need to drop Emperor X from Terminus to Q, then put house of Medici in Custom with PPC and Mind’s Eye (both I’ve run for a while), update Azriel Q for more physical healing,

I want to run regeneration for 1 month, and stack Alchemist and EOG, all at different times along the base three. I have to figure out how to incorporate these. I never want to go above 4 in a stack, and run the 4th possible every other day. The synergy effect of stacking, when done smartly, speeds up my results, where it matters, and develops over time, the things that are less ‘urgent’

I’ve continue to test run Emperor Terminus X
it’s very different than regular Emperor, although Emperor is still clearly there,
Sex Mastery and the other sexual modules strongly ‘color’ it.
On the one hand I love it, on the other hand it is a little distracting :confused:
not I can’t focus or get things done, but like constantly on edge.
My confidence is incredible high on this sub
I feel zero concern about money or work.
Success and money feel inevitable
waiting has dissipated on this sub, I simply act on what I know or choose to act on when it occurs to me

Terminus is no joke, it’s really freaking strong.

2 Likes

Still with PPC eh :wink:

1 Like

4 loops total of Emperor X Terminus this week.

A hottie who I blew it with two years ago, just sent me a text with a video of me and her laughing looking to reconnect.

Barely spoken with her since then, wasn’t thinking about her

Gorgeous/Sex Manifestation/Sex Mastery/ and or Long Range Seduction at work.

2 Likes

Fairly interesting as I am guessing you weren’t even consciously thinking of this individual.

1 Like

It’s like thanos before he got the infinity stones, T2 is probably like thanos with them all.

1 Like

Just hope my customs mesh

1 Like

What happens when you expose a bobcat to Libertine

1 Like

no one liked the bobcat! lol

I thought that shit was hilarious.

Update:
I don’t want to do a major update so I’ll list a few things since adding Emperor Terminus X

Emperor X

1. Emperor Core
  2. Sex Mastery Core
  3. Joi De Vivre
  4. Carpe Diem
  5. Ego Adsum
  6. Sex manifestation
  7. Gorgeous manifestation
  8. Iron Frame
  9. Current Invoker
  10. Productivity Unleashed
  11. Direct Influencing Aura
  12. Panther
  13. Sultan
  14. Unlimited Financial Energy-or whatever it is
  15. Financial Reality Shifter
  16. Long Range Seduction
  17. Temptation
  18. Leader of Men
  19. Alpha of Alpha
  20. Instant Spark

Pros

1. The best of Emperor, the ability to handle my life, choose my direction, and act with insane efficiency is at an all time high
  2. The attraction is next level on this one, woman often smile and say hi to me when I look at them even in glancing.
  3. All the power without the frustrated edge of Emperor is there.
  4. I’m standing up for my values and walking my talk next level.
  5. I am acting on and taking action on all things I’m interested in now, no more waiting… I’ve create a curriculum for myself to develop new skills and learn new things.
  6. I’m enjoying my life a lot more.
  7. Getting extra free dishes when I go out to restaurants (sultan maybe lol)
  8. I feel more able to get to the point of things, capture, convey, and act on what matters

Cons.

1. Terminus is fucking strooong :sleepy::sweat_smile: -the reconciliation on it seems physical, in body tension. I immediately get my mechanical tinnitus (Eustachian tube dysfunction) when I listen, this goes away and is the result of tension/pressure not auditory issues. I also notice if I don’t sleep enough or over stack, my chronic injuries tighten up. This all goes away after a bit, I should adjust soon, or will take appropriate action.
  2. It’s harder to stack without my mind cracking lol :slight_smile:
3 Likes

That looks a lot like my first custom @Azriel.