AzrielLight EmperorQ

What moonstones.?

Ultima moonstones?

ultima6_130

1 Like

It’s just a kind of crystal/rock

technically its a sodium potassium aluminium silicate with an opalescent schiller-the gemological effect of aventurescence i.e. optical reflection

lol

nice pic

Ultima New Beginnings ? Lets hope

Hopefully Ultima New Beginnings doesn’t make us forget who we are when we wake up in the morning.

I didn’t even realize it was you, I just saw the picture.
Awesome new avatar :slight_smile: Suits you

Alright I’ve pushed day 8 in a row
taking the next two days off.

I’ve been still experiencing ear troubles and ringing in one ear at times. Not the brief energetic download kind but definitely something a miss kind.

There is also distinct sinus pain and pain, congestion, and pain in my teeth in that whole side of my face.

I’ve run ultrasonics on and never with a remote issue so between that and the other symptoms I’m fairly confident it’s not tinnitus. I really hope it’s not I can’t give up Ultima :sob: :rofl:

However just in case I’ve stuck to masked tracks stopped Ultima or any other Ultrasonics for a week and recently begun reintroducing Ultima sparingly-at the lowest audible volume on my computer speakers. It doesn’t seem to aggravate the issue.

Running down the ladder to eliminate causes

1. Ear infection-taking drops, Dr. prescriped, for that-has been helping, has not stopped completely
  2. Next I have to check to see if the ear needs to be irrigated
  3. Then dental
  4. Then antibiotics if needed
  5. Then Mouth Gaurd-as grinding can cause ringing
  6. 2nd worse case sceneario is tinnitus
  7. Worse case scenario would be TMJ -but that has its roots like other chronic pain in emotional issues, I believe, a great amount of that time

I feel like I’m House in a House episode.

I’m a little tired of always dealing with some health issue, not just for the pain setbacks and limitations but also just the incessant nature of it. I think Emperor is highlighting or bringing up where I see myself as a victim of life and the universe still in a certain way. Not in external circumstances even, as I feel very ‘at cause’ / in control there-but in relation to my own body.

3 Likes

Just ordered custom
All those new modules!
and I got none of them :slight_smile:
Leaving out the physical healing was the hardest
but I’ll swap februus out for that in my current custom next month

They rest will be for future builds-QL/ME spirit build, HOM/EOG future build-coming soon

but for now I got …buh…buh…bijh

Emperor X Terminus -looking to blur the lines of Empire building and sex life and give a new definition to the word productivity

• Emperor Core
    • Sex Mastery X Core
    • Leader of men
    • Alpha of Alpha
    • Carpe Diem Ascended
    • Joi De Vivre
    • Productivity Unleashed
    • Ego Adsum
    • Sex Manifestation
    • Gorgeous Manifestation
    • Long-Range Seduction
    • Instant Spark
    • Panther
    • Temptation
    • Iron Frame
    • Sultan
    • Financial Reality Shifter
    • Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
    • Direct Influencing Aura
    • Current Invoker
7 Likes

Shortly joining the ranks of the esteemed @TheBoxingScientist

as the only other wielder, I think :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, of the majesty of an Emperor Terminus custom

we can compare notes.

Lastly,
I will be descending from Emperor
to test run Ascension (the irony) this week as stated, while the Emperor custom makes it way through the Q machine.

Descending to ascend… What a way to put it.

But Jesus also descended before ascending.

So did God the Father.

2 Likes

Most recent time running Libertine

1. Stares everywhere
  2. Followed by a cutie at grocery store
  3. Felt Playful, sexual, dominant, comfortable
  4. Sense of taking my power back with woman-I had been looking for validation/confirmation of my sexual attractiveness/desirability and that slipper slope has solidified back onto solid masculine ground-not just because of the obviousness of interest-but as an internal process
  5. More playful, upbeat, and persuasive with some friends-and distinctly less influential with others
3 Likes

I freaking love this image

It’s my hidden dream to be a writer, of all kinds
fantasy, novels, informational,
content and articles

I’ll have to add this one to upcoming spiritual or wealth customs

2 Likes

Ascension should be interesting. I’ve never run it personally. I am curious how it will affect you, and what changes you will notice.

1 Like

I like this image as well. It covers many aspects.

1 Like

BLU causes my bothered ear to ring and even the other ear at times,

Is this some weird reconciliation

Libertine does not effect me this way at all

Both of these subs are profound game changers-I’ve been exploring BLU-
it really taking things to the next level --if I have to give it up for ear trouble
it will be a Flowers for Algernon Situation :sob::joy:

without dying of course:)

What volume is it?

Ultima has ultrasonic

Ultima ultrasonics are the only ultrasonics I ever use

I’ve used superchargers with ultrasonics for months with no issues.

Computer speakers lowest audible volume to hear the trickling stream-so 12-24/100 on windows media player and 12/100 on computer-

this doesn’t happen on LIbertine-the only other ultrasonic I have run recently

I am sorting out some health issues as stated earlier in my journal which could be contributing
My intuitive sense is it’s energetic/ reconcilliation/ and attention being drawn to sinus/dental issues

1 Like

Ahh the wait for your custom to arrive sure is something isn’t it…

honestly,

I’m navigating the two worlds of rapid transformation and success and completely falling apart
that waiting means -no decision making and navigating-which is a relief in my world right now lol

But I am really excited
and I believe this is your first custom-so that wait was killer

1 Like

Something in my custom is kicking it,
I’m driven to do at least 1/2 hour work out every day
the last 3 days-even when I have no intention to.

2 Likes