Azriel-All Wealth -Rainmaker

I switched from OG True Sell in custom to an updated custom with the new one. Stage 1

I am have 3 years of experience with the old version so keep that in my mind.

I’m going to share my experience so far, difference, and outcomes, the outcome is not indicative though of the sub.

  1. I’ve had one huge sale fairly quickly after testing, and decent multiple other sales since- the big high revenue sale are exected 1x a month but this was my second in 10 days. My other sales are minimal off of new calendared calls, and more renewal sales- which is less $ for me, I’ve been running EOG: True Sell Stage 1 in my updated custom for about 1 week now. My performance this current week is mid to low for me normally. The big sale was last friday when I only had run 10 seconds.My new client close rate is very low- lower than its ever been- this was starting to wane the week prior with a drop in lead quality.

  2. The conviction and alignment of leads is very low. Both materially (lack of foward movement-stated tire kicking intentions) and in my perception remarkabley low in the last week. This may or may not be an outcome of EOG: True Sell stage 1

  3. My emotional regulation and ability to not transfer from call to call is markedly better-but still has a breaking point inside the intensity of my stack and lower performance than normal.

  4. My presentation confidence is more aligned in a professional sense- I feel I present better in a ‘looking god’ and professional sense. My internal confidence and sense of personal relatedness feels down. I’m having trouble getting under the hood with people, hearing their real sense of things, unpacking things more. Things that are normally brilliant and second nature for more are harder- because it feels like I am met with more reisstance and less engagement than normal.

  5. My impulse for admin, and follow up is stronger but its yielded no results- I actually have very poor follow up normally- because my energy states- people can find a way back if they value this- I only follow up with high conviction people. I have impeccable integrity in agreement but I don’t engae in formality usually unless I sense its there. In B2C…I find myself now- being pulled to put energy into 'structural increasing the probability by follow up with everyone. This is one of those- logical structures to seal the gaps- vs. my own philosophy energetically things. By letting back go and not following up, I’m stating- this is your chance, I want to work with intentional high conviction people, there will always be another etc… will see how this alters though

  6. I find myself less automatic which is good and bad, my automaticity is mastery on some level now, something about running this is opening my brain up to being in a more real time conversation with people- which lowers authority-rather than just leading leading leading- but increases real time presence to nuance. I can hear and see thinks which help more.

  7. it has a little of the flavor of C&C for lead alignment- there is no ‘working’ people- its on or its not- and if its on-people are obsessed. I have gotten a few people talking how much they like me and I’m the reason they want to work with the company. Although a few of those have not converted to sales yet.

  8. I am much more self concious and less convicted- as the ‘prize’ in interactions- I feel a little like I can slip into overselling so this could be recon

  9. I can see in moments there is technical mastery in engagement that was not present in previous true sell. I do feel more hooked on converting people who just seem like not good fits than I did previously though

  10. I feel this is less compatible with the rest of my stack- it has that -‘clean cut’ feel which is great professional- but the skills seem more -‘stiff’ in their transferance to other elements of my life- like more logical-rather than that high sense of personal charisma from OG True Sell. This could be more inference but that’s my experience

Overall metrically- my performance is worse since running it-in terms of new client close -but it did contribute to closing a very large sale- that was effortless and I could tell attributes of the new version contribution that -so more testing to be done still. To be straight in my experience the level of confidence, self belief, and ability to deal with people effectively 'felt 'significantly higher previously- I’m wondering of old version had any Alpha or social scripting and new one does not. If I don’t see a quick turn around soon over the next 4 days I’ll pivot back to my old custom and test the other stages. I’m also aware with newer tech it can take some time before the changes really start to land and sink in.

To be super specific on OG True Sell- I could get ‘under’ people experience and shift my tone and being to match and meet exactly where they were at insanely effectively. I could also hear and reflect in a way where trust melted into place. I feel zero access to that/those super powers on the new version, its more like just speaking and presenting, and engaging really well and professionally

4 Likes

I think stage 4 seems like the one that deals with more income

Stage 3 or 4 - I close high but can always improve that.

I was testing stage 1 -

I ended up doing 10 seconds of my previous custom cause I was feeling so off. And then close 5 people in a day the next day today. So could be I was in recon or that elements of the new true sell really help, and needed the familiarity of my previous custom to kickstart it.

1 Like

I continue to find strong elements of EOG-TS 1 - in ‘feel’ and conversationally -there are elements that are superior to old TS in disposition. However, I find I have less of that killer close instinct and ability in it and my metrics continue to reflect it. When things are aligned, it works well, but my actual closing rate when I run it without the previous custom with TS is signficantly lower. I may need to switch to stage 3 with this new build.

I know I am ‘muddying’ the water here with mixing. But my discernment is strong around this. I will go today and tomorrow with just the new custom EOG: True Sell before reassessing. As of now, the weekend was a complete wash - no sales, low prospects, and it was not just lead quality. I feel less affected by this then I normally would which I like about the new build.

1 Like

I am excited about the new Heartsong. The timing is good, as I feel super off over the last few months, with a relationship that didn’t pan out. The way it happened was very odd, too. Running K4, you’d think I’d be less attached, but it only strengthened my desire and sense of having a great partner. And honestly, it all highlighted where I am hyper-independent in reaction to not wanting to deal with unresolved relationship hurt or a sense of loss in not ‘having what I want’ in a relationship or otherwise.

Stage 1 seems perfect for this.

I was also thinking of going back to K3 - it seemed to fit easier into my current life and I wanted the focus on dating abundance. I asked support and they said

Stage 3, clearly, and it isn’t close.

WHY STAGE 3 IS THE ROMANTIC MANIFESTATION STAGE

Khan ST3’s description names it directly. It contains extensive manifestation technology to ensure you are always surrounded by beautiful women who desire to know you, be taken by you, and respond positively to your advances. That is romantic manifestation stated as a headline feature, not inferred.

The rest of the stage is built around the same thing. Extreme raw sexuality described as integral to all your interactions with women, radiating as an aura. Seduction scripting arising from dominance and authority, expanded and optimized, aimed at rapidly seducing those you desire. Intuitive guidance that tells you which women will be most receptive and coaches you through the seduction itself. There’s even a passage on the “deer in headlights” reaction becoming commonplace.

So Stage 3 is the stage where Khan’s romantic pull is the point rather than a consequence.

WHAT STAGE 4 ACTUALLY ADDS

You’re right that Stage 3’s content is inside Stage 4 - ST4 is described as combining Total Reprogramming and Total Action along with its own additional features.

But look at what those additional features are. ST4 adds rapid intuitive decision-making, complete independence and self-sufficiency, and extensive social and professional manifestation for expanding your network and making strategic connections. Social and professional. Not romantic.

So the romantic scripting in ST4 is inherited rather than emphasized, and it’s now one thread among many in a much wider build. Stage 3 points nearly everything at that outcome; Stage 4 spreads the same material across decision-making, independence, networking and life alignment.

That’s your answer on potency and speed. Not because ST4 is weaker, but because romance is a smaller share of a larger build.

IF ROMANCE IS THE CURRENT PRIORITY

Then Stage 3 is the stage for it. It’s where the dedicated manifestation, the sexual aura and the seduction guidance all sit at full weight rather than sharing the build with independence and professional networking.

Worth deciding deliberately which you want from Khan right now, because the two stages genuinely pull toward different outcomes - and it sounds like you already observed that in practice before you asked the question."

Then I asked

It says in the copy that Stage 4 is the stage where romantic abundance really starts to show? So I get K3 is more focused but it really is exponentially that much strong for romance the K4?

and they said

Hello,

Your reading of the copy is correct, and it changes the ranking I gave you.

STAGE 4 IS THE ROMANTIC ABUNDANCE STAGE

"Khan’s Stage 4 section states it plainly: this is the stage where true romantic abundance begins to show, and as you continue listening, more and more women will become affected - and on a vastly deeper level.

It also says the sexual and social dominance in Khan Complete have been dialed to the maximum and will push you to make use of it. Maximum, at Stage 4.

So Stage 4 is stronger for romance, not weaker. Stage 3 has the dedicated manifestation line I quoted, but Stage 4 contains that material and then raises dominance to its ceiling on top of it. Your own experience and the reports you’ve seen from others line up with what the page says.

Which answers your last question directly: Stage 4 for attracting the most women, Stage 4 for going out and meeting them, and Stage 4 for the right woman specifically - because the alignment function is what brings your relationships into line with the life you’re actually building."

So I’m not exactly clear- as I can see the smaller scripting and focus

@SaintSovereign Between K3 and 4, which is the best for the highest level of abundance, opportunity with women, full attraction, and seduction? What about the fastest-acting for it?

I want to run one of them with HS Stage 1

1 Like