Azriel-All Wealth -Rainmaker

you have helped me a lot here so i thought maybe what im about to say could help you.

i have also experienced titles working then not working randomly.

commander has done this to me.

QLM1 as well.

im not sure what causes this.

some titles are super consistent for me like primal seduction

but then a lot of titles are all over the place.

and then i have titles where different versions do not work at all.

i got great results from early versions of diamond ZP but the version released in summer 2022 never does anything at all.

hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you @TheQuestion I appreciate this a lot.

Actually right after I asked for help here
I jumped on a 15 minute sales call and closed $5k

I think I was stuck between pride/victim hood and asking for clarification re-centered me.

inconsistency may come from recon/resistance

Iā€™ve also never gone this long without a hardcore Alpha program in 3 years so acclimating to a new kind of strength may be part of this.

edit: @Malkuth please still say whatever you were going to :slight_smile: :purple_heart:
Iā€™ll save it for the future

1 Like

Iā€™m in a somewhat unclear space right now myself.

As a longshot, I will say this: From April 21 to May 15, Mercury was in retrograde in Taurus. Taurus is definitely related to wealth, substance, ease of prosperity and value. This leads to a general condition wherein it is appropriate for people to be more considered, conservative, or even ineffective when it comes to external expressions and interactions around value and wealth.

Yet, who knows? It seems that one of your best weeks occurred right in the midst of that period of time.

Anyway, for the next two weeks, itā€™s expected that there will be a gradual clearing up and opening up of those conditions.

Hmmā€¦

Hereā€™s what I would say:

Aim to arrive at a place of optimal, effeicient action that is untied from direct perception of results. Like an artist who creates impeccable pieces even though it is not yet clear who will buy them or appreciate them. In addition to your external metrics of success, establish internal metrics. You are not just a chameleon who changes appearance and values to match every change in the environment.

You are selling. But you are also leading.

I donā€™t mean being a ā€˜fake Buddhaā€™; and pretending that you donā€™t care. Not at all.

You do care, and your passion is an asset.

But simply add internal metrics to your set of things to be passionate about.

You already have them, so I really just mean ā€œadd themā€ to your awareness from time to time. In other words, remember them.

The idea is to be able to walk the same, represent the same, through all 4 seasons, and all kinds of weather. Not with foolishness or stubbornness. With solidity and stability.

Actually, I suspect that this is simply a description of what youā€™re already doing.

So, just hang in there.

2 Likes

what are your thoughts on that fact that itā€™s almost impossible to become truly rich trading time for money given that you are limited by 24 hours so no leverage.

you seem to have big goals like me of eventually reaching that masters of the universe 100 million+ level

if im correct that you have aims to eventually get to that level then im guessing this sales position is temporary and you are already maneuvering to put yourself in a position with more leverage?

or im wrong and you are planning to spend a significant amount of time at this sales position?

1 Like

Well said, yes!!! I have a lot of tangible/adjacent understanding/knowledge in the world of entrepreneurship have not started my own anything though. EOG is starting to break through that.

You are a 100% accurate
I like how Naval Ravikant puts it. There are money games and wealth games.

Wealth game doesnā€™t trade time for money. They create ways to earn when your not involved.
Money Games trade time for money.

Iā€™m clear my sales job is a money game, not a wealth game.

Itā€™s just one of the best money games Iā€™ve played. .

(Itā€™s also developing skills that are invaluable for the other games I am up to.
My confidence and ability to work effectively with everything I do has skyrocketed- so has my ability deal with people. My work endurance has shot up enormously. Although when Iā€™m winning less I get less productive with my time. This week Iā€™ve been learning the skill of effectiveness and power when things have not been going my way. )

It will add 10-20K a month performing in the upper %. The top performer there does close to half a million a year.

So while there may be an opportunity cost to be there
itā€™s worth it at this time given the cash flow I need and want in the short term.

Iā€™m playing a wealth game by gaining equity in private investments that I source capital for in addition to large ā€˜commissionā€™ on the management fee.

I also would like to build passive income streams and/or create my own company

I have a lot to do to be more proactive and effective at the wealth game.

I find EOG and True Sell, or rather EOG and my sales role to be perhaps a bit conflictual for exactly the reasons you are pointing to.

Correct, I am doing this while my biz dev and capital sourcing takes off. And while I build other streams.

I donā€™t know yet- Iā€™ve been there almost a month- I plan to give it at least until the end of the summer and reassess. Also depending what else I can build on the side. I also really enjoy the job, the conversations I have and the people I work with. One is a close friend. Iā€™d like to shatter all their records- my first 3 weeks I had the top close rate in the company. Not the most revenue earned or generated but the top close rate.

3 Likes

Yes, I was worried about the coincidence of Mercury Retrograde with a communication based job haha. But perhaps I thrived in the Chaos and regression. In fact my challenges started the minute Mercury was no longer in retrograde.

This is great to hear, I do find strong effect of this elements. I take the stance that we ultimately have the energetic power and capacity of creation regardless of conditions and their are influences to account for. If the moon moves the tides on earth, the entirety of the universe must be doing something :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

This is so beautiful. I am doing and being my best no matter what. For me to create it as something that is masterful regardless, and then include them masterfully in that dance. My performance and wayā€™s of being can be of service to them and an interruption towards something greater.

This is what is draining, not sure if a function of True Sell but sometimes I find myself ā€˜taking onā€™ or being effected by others demeanor and energy- itā€™s a tight rope walk because it can also help speak to them but when I take it on too much that is when I am the least effective. Itā€™s good to be able to ā€˜meet itā€™. Whose the wave effecting who so to speak. I believe True Sell needs more internal power and frame against this from my experience so far. What your pointing to Iā€™m firmly my own ā€˜beingā€™ regardless.

yes love this, A great salesperson is like a great teacher or leader- they should inspire you to something new.

I am extremely committed to effectiveness, it can get myopic though, Iā€™ll take this on, I do really care, and I do really care about people.

Brilliant.

Like confidence, poise, unflappability, etc. freedom of expression, personal sense of power, having fun etc.

This is what I am really developing in this role. Being extraordinary person regardless of outcome, will lead to better overall outcomes and much higher quality of experience.

Thank you @Malkuth for all this :pray: :purple_heart:

1 Like

are you talking about astrology?

Yes, I brought up the topic of astrological seasons and patterns; one example of which is the planet Mercuryā€™s recent retrogradal period in the constellation of Taurus the Bull.

I imagine that, in view of your previously professed ideas and proclivities, you may not be so partial to astrology as a framework of understanding?

If so, that is okay.

Water is still wet and fire still hot whether or not anyone ā€˜believesā€™ in astrology.

Life will go on.

2 Likes

what @Malkuth said

@TheQuestion

I ask this so I can understand and better communicate with you. I appreciate what you bring.

were you actually unclear that this was a reference to astrology or making a judgement/assesment in the form of a question?

Yo, just wanted to update you on Stark with sales. Finally noticing the effects during this washout, thing my stack was a little too sporadic and bogged down which led to recon, but last couple days have been pretty stellar in terms of performance. Stark was a pretty big adjustment in my stack so during cycle I had quite a bit of recon, tired all the time, etc, however over the last couple days itā€™s really starting to come back strong.

1). Thinking smarter not harder. With emperor I had a pretty high level of performance that was maintained mostly through grit, grinding out cold outreaches etc. However my calls certainly werenā€™t the best. Had a real serious tone, prospects would easily piss me off if they were wasting time, etc.

2). Totally productive in a different way. Instead of plowing through cold outreach Iā€™m spending more time setting up booked calls for myself. This has led to a much better interaction, people who actually want to talk, and allowing me to stick to my sales process. Itā€™s been a gamechanger.

3). Socially, while I donā€™t spend a lot of time in rapport and donā€™t feel itā€™s really important for sales, iā€™m thinking faster. My responses are more calculated but in a much warmer tone, while I could care less about some of the random things people tell me, I take time to show empathy and appreciate what they are saying which has been difficult in the past, especially when you can tell a lot of them even if they did buy your service wouldnā€™t have success because they are tire kickers lol.

1. This takes conscious guidance. Before I would get distracted from random opportunities like starting a marketing agency, a.i business automation, etc. With conscious guidance and focusing on becoming the best sales person I can be, I can more easily absorb and spend time on my training and things that will be beneficial for that specifically.

2. Iā€™m not sure if it would work best for sales running it solo. Iā€™d consider stacking with true sell, R.I.C.H etc. Stark is pretty broad with itā€™s objectives so I think stacking it with something else beneficial to sales will help skew the results in the right direction.

3. Felt a strong desire to start my own sales youtube chanel or coaching company. I think with the fame/celebrity scripting this could have a lot of success and my personality has really started to shine through. I feel much more confident talking on camera etc. I would probably start out just posting what I know and giving free tips on youtube and instagram but eventually think it could be a pretty solid business. Itā€™s pretty competitive right now but half the people I see posting about it on youtube and instagram are like 19 year old kids who legit have no idea what they are talking about and should have stuck with sales for another 10 years before having the audacity to coach other people lol.

4. Also detached from outcome completley. This could be more of an affect from R.o.M but I would be so dependent on my emotional state from the results of my sales calls. Now I feel like as long as I put in the effort, itā€™s not such a big deal. I think releasing from the attachment has really benefited my performance and allowed me to just stick to the process.

1 Like

Thanks man, great update.

Will respond in detail to this and what Iā€™m discovering on my own soon.

On a washout now and a lot is shifting.

1 Like

What was your most consistent stack in the last couple cycles?

1 Like

thats very surprising and interesting.

i would have never imagined you would be someone who believed in astrology.

if you ever have the time, please have a look at this video and let me know your thoughts

@Malkuth i would also be very interested din your thoughts on the above video if you ever have time to watch it.

ok no problem.

yes that is exactly what happened

no definitely not.

and im surprised im giving that impression as itā€™s not at all in my personality to act in such a passive aggressive way.

2 Likes

Thank you, totally understand.
Its hard to read sub communication via writing,
thatā€™s why I asked for clarification.

Iā€™m into everything and everything that could expand or make a positive impact on my life and effectiveness. I have a very fluid world view.

I will check this video out

1 Like

I did HOM, Emperor and EOG Stage 1 for 6 months
Then HOM, EOG Stage 2, and Emperor for 6 weeks
Then HOM, True Sell, EOG Stage 2 with a little Emperor microloops for 2 weeks
Then HOM, True Sell EOG Stage 3 for 2 weeks
Then True Sell, RICH, EOG Stage 3 for 10 days and now on washout

i try to have a similar approach.

but everything i try has to be falsifiable.

meaning i will try almost anything that can help me as long as i can get a clear yes/no result.

if there is no clear way to run an experiment to determine if the proposed ā€œmethodā€ can help me then those are the things i just reject completely.

thatā€™s why im surprised so many people just reject subliminal without even trying given that subliminal are a falsifiable method. you can just listen and get a clear yes or no answer. so there is no reason to reject them without even trying.

2 Likes

Youā€™re not giving that impression. You do not seem passive-aggressive. You seem straightforward and rational; but also stringent about the boundaries youā€™ve chosen for yourself.

I know very little about your worldview, beliefs, or personal background. My statement was intended preemptively; just in case those astrological ideas fall outside the realm of what you consider reasonably allowable.

Any aspersions or inaccurate, negative implications about your character were definitely not intended. I am sorry. Peace, brother.

2 Likes

astrological ideas are on the same level as flat earth theory when it comes to the level of scientific evidence backing up the claims made by astrology.

im genuinely surprised any adult human can believe in something like that.

have you had a look at the video i sent earlier?

i honestly would love to get you and @Azriel thoughts after watching that video.

also, im open to any counter evidence you can provide.

if you have any video or any content at all that you can provide where an expert in astrology explains why/how it works then i would be willing to check that out.

Hahaha.

So in fact youā€™re saying exactly what I originally imagined you might say. You just took a several days long pause first.

Thereā€™s no need for this. Just reread the original post. I have no desire to either defend astrology to you or to convince you of its legitimacy.

1 Like

This is where we differ. My experience is most things are a gradient, and there are factors that I can not always account for in my own tests. If something is not a clear yes- Iā€™ll hold it more lightly. I wonā€™t reject it unless it costs me to continue it. I always may get another benefit from it outside of a clear yes/no result.

How do you account for all the variables and other factors, including your own biases?

hahahah there it is. Your dope man but this is confirmation of intuition :slight_smile:

I will watch at one point for sure and let you know my thoughts.

Iā€™m going to wax poetic
I just free styled a poem

Skepticism, criticism
these are contagious forces
that walk the tight rope of intelligence and cynicsim.

Hyper rationalism is a lie
posing as identity inside
It may be a great strength and itā€™s a straight jacket
by and by
It canā€™t see outside
itself
and only questions itself
with itā€™s own method and eye
creating a loop of self enforcing confirmation
while reality passes by
(TM Azriel)

2 Likes