Azriel-All Wealth -Rainmaker

here - link in post

1 Like

Musings

Recent changes at work have me strongly concerned for my personal time, flexibility, and maintaining performance. Not getting into it here, but just a clarion call of

  1. Wait and see before I freak out
  2. Keep building something that matches what I do now or exceeds it on the side

I am ridiculous and insanely privileged to have found/created the work I do now. Experience some paradox -while part of me feels confident and capable of creating similar or better work, I am also really valuing the uniqueness of what I have and not wanting to lose what I have. That position, life is SOO much better with more money. And I believe hitting that next wealth level- life will get SOO much better again.

I get there is much more to life than that- but it opens up a whole world to actually focus on that other stuff.

I’m feeling driven and ambitious to really pursue wealth at a higher level again. This time in a way that feels really good.

I live in a way that is ‘above’ so much of the concern people have (at least people in my life and that I know); my job has been flexible, and within that, I work a ton, but it will no longer be as flexible anymore, so I’m losing that privilege. I make enough money to do whatever I want and never worry about anything, and that is a privilege. I will see if I can maintain performance with the new parameters–I’ve been anti-fragile and done better every time a change has happened, which was concerning at first

I believe once I’ve tasted certain things in life there is no settling

Anti-Fragile would be a really cool module / or sub

As long as ASBR/C&C and True Sell/RICH are in my stack, my third seems to remain less relevant. I have been running K2 and now K3 with True Social and NWE and loving it. Continuing to perform at the highest levels. Nothing has broken my ceiling, though. I’ve taken a big dip with growing savings and investments -due to a bunch of accounted for expenses and debt adding up-, but in this next month I have about $77k coming in one month- so the stall will lead to a leap.

Khan is letting me work on my life and dating in a way that is making life much more fun.

After things did not work out with the woman I was crazy about. I went hardcore into dealing with my masculinity, processing through a lot of insecurities, and the last month has been kind of epic.

I’ve started dating multiple people, and I’m having more sex than I have in a long time. I’m meeting women everywhere I go, I’m failing and ‘losing’ as well but it’s all part of going for it. I feel like I’m just the man and focused on my life and stuff is ‘happening,’ but at the same time, I’m going after it with Khan

There is one woman I am seeing who is super cool, she’s kind of nerdy but tight and athletic and a freak in bed, she loves being dominated and having it rough, and will literally try to suck my dxxx as much as possible and talk about how much she loves doing it, and it turns her on. Anything I do, she’ll tell her- like anything.

She keeps telling me how hot she thinks I am. And honestly, I’m starting to see myself totally differently now, too. I’ve lost about 15 lbs, I just feel like a more sexual, attractive person, but I also don’t care about it. That’s why I love Khan- I’m not looking for attraction or interest, outside of strategic discernment, I’m just honey badgering.

At times I have flair-ups of certain insecurities that have me realize I need to go back and really give K1 a proper listen…But I basically microdosed on K2 for 9 months, then ran it for 3 months intensely, and am now on K3.

I did go on a 3-week cigarette bender (@Jouissance -you may or may not relate but I think cerebral people love how it shuts down their mind :slight_smile: ), Completely off and not interested in that nowbut it felt like part of a larger healing I was doing.

As I’ve become less attached to the woman I was crazy about, she started reaching out more and more and since were in each other’s worlds through programs- and as I’ve dated more people -without any pining or hurt I can honestly say I’m completely I’m completely in Love with herstill- way more so actually…without any attachment or fantasy - it feels clean and real- even if I never see her again or we never get romantic. It’s just clean, she is one of the coolest, most enchanting, sexy, inspiring women out there. Her ‘flavor’ is insane, I just want it completely owning my desire, cleaning, and even though I am enjoying myself sexually now, it does not come close to what I experience at this level. However I do not feel remotely at a loss- just enjoying what is and inspired by what else is possible.

Which leads me to my next point- I’m getting a lot of attraction from woman I am incredibel attracted to at time, and I’m sleeping and dating woman I am solidly attracted to, but I am not sleeping with or dating woman I am 'incredibly ’ attracted to or inspired by- (although I start to get more attracted to woman the longer I keep seeing them) I do not know how to to bridge this gap–it could be I don’t pursue those woman, it could be there more selective, and have higher standards, I still have some insecurity aroudn -if I am ‘someone’ they could want to be with (support suggest running Wanted for this and Saint mentioned WDB could help but not doing those now. )

I would love to see a seduction/sex/alpha sub specifically focused on attraction or healing this part

I’m also torn because the people I am seeing are really amazing- and I really value them for their uniqueness- so it’s not like there just aren’t enough, but at the same time, I know for myself I want to move towards consistently dating and sleeping with the woman I am most attracted to and inspired by at every level. I would eventually like a partner for that but as of now I’m not ready to settle down anymore.

Just musings

4 Likes

I don’t know what part of my stack is causing this but i’m having the exact same thoughts.

Or maybe it was just our simultaneous cigarette benders! (now quitting with the help of nicotine patches, but i was smoking near a pack a day for 3-4 weeks while backpacking in May)

But ya… I have a firm commitment now to not sleep with anyone that doesn’t meet that extreme level of attraction/interest/soulmate-level person…

It’s the solution.

First of all, why would we take the much riskier move of going for the 10/10’s if we have a steady streams of 7’s and 8’s that we can get much more easily, especially knowing that the 7’s turn into 9’s once the emotional attachment is established? It’s MUCH easier to stay in our comfort zone, do what we know, not risk the social embarassment, the sexual rejection, the anxiety of dating someone that’s out of our league.

This is what that preference for comfort looks like in action:

You’re ignoring 10’s who want to have sex with you in favor of 8’s who want to have sex with you.

The only way to force yourself through that discomfort is to make 10/10’s your only option and willingly prefer celibacy over a connection that doesn’t rock your whole world.

Second of all, the 7’s will sleep with a variety of guys… but all the 10’s only sleep with guys who only sleep with 10’s - so if you haven’t committed to only sleeping with 10’s it’s so much harder to get them, because they know the difference between a man who wants to fuck, and a man who’s standards are so high that he only has eyes for the HOTTEST woman in the room and goes after her despite the “easier” options around.

She knows she’s hot. She knows the men who boldly make their move on her, instead of her 8 and 9 friends, is a man with backbone, and then she’ll shit test him like crazy and test to see if he really does consistently pick up 10’s, and that’s how you’ll impress her, by being consistent and not settling… because if you’re the kind of guy that settles, then in her head, maybe she’s the girl you’re settling for, instead of the girl you really want.

1 Like

Haha - we are running parellel paths at times it seems.
Nice, I just felt a shift -where it was time and gave it up -day 1 sucked and then it was easy

I could go fully with what you’re saying and see the value in it. It’s polarizing in a way that could foment something new.

And while there is solid conviction and semi-solid logic, something in this philosophy feels diminishing of the truth of my situation to me, so it’s not quite landing.

This lands with a certainty and prescriptiveness (at least for your own case), and I’m more in the exploration of this, so let me give the caveat that what I think you’re saying is awesome I’m one level and I can totally see it, I’ll push back a little to see if I can distill anything new given where I am at.

It also may be where on different parts of his journey

I’m not like a 7’s and 10’s guy but assuming the scale is relevant to what I am most inspired by and attracted to

I think the solution is to become more of the man who naturally clicks and ends up with a woman like that. What has me more of a 9 or 10. Or assuming there’s no difference from the 7’s. That’s been my experience, as I’ve been with a woman I’m becoming more and more attracted to and interested in. And part of that comes from experience, knowing women, and having choice.

I’ve done the whole won’t settle thing- and I just end up blowing it when I do meet those women I am crazy about. I see it more like a leveling up at this point.

I think it’s healthy not to settle for sure, and intentionally enjoying dating, romance, and sex -part of my intention is to experience and enjoy that in life, and very consciously going into that only with what I am drawn to and attracted to and people who add to my life. It does not seem like settling; it’s just that I need to get better at having better experiences with people I am even more excited about.

Settling is a frame that comes from no longer pursuing what’s next.

As far as 10s only sleep with guys who sleep with 10s -where is that from?
I intuitively could see that, and at the same time not sure t

I’ve known plenty of men who have bombshell women in their lives who also sleep with women who are less objectively attractive if they have fun with them as well.

Well, I am still shooting my shot- these things just aren’t clicking the same way

Although that’s not quite true, I’ve had a few incredible traction experiences with 10’s - there are places I don’t push though- I can see that- so can’t argue here.

That’s the thing- I’ve done this a few times, for years - I was not in the world of my own, enjoying seduction / developing masculinity as much, I was focused on work, but I’ll only settle for this- and I blew it each time it really came along.

Also I don’t feel I am settling at all in the moments- I am having so much fun and have a strong desire with those people, and they woman I am seeing are the hottest women in the room in many cases- then I look back and go -that’s not quite it, not just in terms of looks but energy, long-term compatibility etc .

I guess it just seems better to be in the flow of things and pushing for the next level.

Just this, without any of the other differing views on the explanations, completely lands. That’s powerful

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

  • 2032155 just ordered this custom and forgot to add Her Hunt, Your Throne.

Are you able to add this module? Thanks

I’ve tried to move to Stage 4 Khan, and initially I was getting benefits socially and in self
that round, every time I switched to K4, my sales just tanked- but I think it’s just recon cause after the hardest week in a year, things are back to skyrocketing

In my dating adventures, there is one person I’ve been more and more enjoying our connection with; she went through a busy/travel funnel where we were talking a lot and looking to meet up, and things didn’t work out. Once she got back from travel, she has not replied to my last invitation or communicated.

We’ve slept together a dozen times, and had crazy sex and deep and fun convos. I always forgot how mind-bogglingly annoying 'dating ’ can be when you never know when bs like this can happen. People just decide to disengage or have their own trauma. I am sure part of me is creating/manifesting it, and it’s my result. Will do a final follow-up this week to see the deal .

One lesson for me is being more communicative around what I want and where I am going- seeking reassurance around the relationship is de-polarizing for a man imo, but stating what I want through being internally sourced is hot.

I used to think I needed to be superhuman and not dissapointed or sad or bothered with things like this, but I think a degree of that is normal when you care about someone or have expectations. This was a visceral, really enjoyable addition to my life, not another interchangeable person I was dating or sleeping with but someone I had started to care for.

I’m consciously taking on seeing all dating endeavors as places to sharpen my being, and do our best to leave each other better off.

I also see where more K1 or other subs may give me more power here- as there are some deeply entrenched beliefs and responses that can get activated in dissapoint situations.

This relates actually

In future versions of Khan- some of the pitfalls of the sub itself- will hopefully be addressed in internal scripting rather than needing stacks to calibrate or manage.

The sudden surge in sex/ and dating on k3 made life much more fun and meaningful; I have not replaced that with inner work/ career/ or purpose piece that has me passionate and pursuing something in life again.

Part of my recon is feeling very unmet in life, and like others can’t be relied on, and I’m also seeing where this is an expression of not feeling I can trust or rely on myself- probably recon around self-trust and intuition on K4

My recon has had a bit of cynical flavor - but this is also the ‘losing’ effect- like if sales were not flowing and challenges with where I cared in dating.

I wonder if switching from k3 lead to part of the turbelence as I find the switch in subs can change the whole flavor of certain expressions and outcomes.

Been on K4 for the last 5 days strong, and elements of it are signficantly more intersting than k3.
More to come

2 Likes

I’ve run True Social in customs for going on 10 weeks now, and find that it has me very removed socially, calculating, and in a way judgemental and seeing the worst in people, not in a bad way, but seeing that side as well. It also has me more passive socially and observant. Could be recon, just noting.

There are lots of benefits as well, building connections, nuances on sales, but just stating the odd part I’ve noticed.

Literally just built a custom with true social and ascension, this’ll be good to observe for myself as well.

Summertime would be the thing to stack to prevent this but in the long run it’s nothing something that should really need a stack! However I wish I threw Essence: endless summer into the custom, now that I know this.

True Social IS the “technical skills/dynamic-reading” social subliminal, but, I get a sense from the copy that there should innately be social joy scripting.

But one of the pro-tips from the sales page is “before any gathering, spend two minutes observing from the periphery”

1 Like

I’ve gone pretty deep with it- it has a bit of TWTP feel to it for me, but more calm and less overt confidence/charisma.

I can definitely enjoy learning and understanding others more on it, but it’s not as fun socializing as I experienced in previous True Social or in the versions of Daredevil.

It is masterful for strategy and intent socially, though, and for navigating dynamics.

Looked thru the copy and actually the analytical nature tracks with the way it’s written.

Even the initial story they use is someone who observes the party as an outsider and then finds the key person in the room to sell to via observation.

I think that calculative nature would be helpful for me with summertime though… I lead with joy on summertime which is mostly good but sometimes I was using it at the wrong times and taking up attention and space when I shouldn’t have been

1 Like

So running K1 about 5 minutes this week definitely started to have Khan program executing strongly
The first time. And actually when I look back at some effective nights out on Khan I had run K1 10 seconds that week before.

I overdid it and am now definitely feeling the recon and/or the effect of K1 -

One of the effects is I am clear is K1 or K1 is actually bringing up is I was/am feeling completely angry, depressed, hopeless about myself in dating. I’ve actually had some great experiences lately- but there is something more fundamental- like I need experiences to prove I am desirable- I don’t actually have a lot of conviction in myself for being or being selected by the woman I am most interested in. I asked support which sub is best for this and they said Wanted.

My run on Khan has really opened up a lot in the realm of sex, romance, and maybe K1 will deal with this more powerfully

I’m on vacation and the week before I headed out I did a speed dating event through a friend of mine. I figured it would be fun and I’m trying to get more experience.

The event was awesome, and I was a little unsure of going

While I do meet people networking, through friends events, and even approaching on my own, as soon as I’m put in the context of a date/ meet, friend introduction- these days -its like I have no gravity. I’m charming, social, very confident socially, can have a great time, but nothing compelling seems to sticked.

I’ve seen this on Wanted Dream Boy, Wanted Black, and Khan. Now honestly at previous events and instances I had been a bit in recon but still, I’ve had great nights out when in minor recon as well.

So I was a little wary to go the event but figured f -it it be fun. I had a great time overall, one girl gave me her number without my asking before the event started, and another during the event. Then the feedback I got was NO matches lol

I felt in flow the whole time, unattached, just happy to be there and having fine, a little mis calibrated at points, probably led with a little to much positivity and heart but still physical.

Now I did test 10 seconds of a custom that was not the most conducive to speed dating -better for networking. (K4/The Will to Power/ True Social/ NWE) But I had met a girl at an event I slept with that night when running it previously a few weeks back so wanted to test it.

This is the second event where something like this has happened -the first I only matched with one person I was not that interested in.

No I don’t want to come to jump to conclusions but between the two events but the direct feedback is not good.

It’s about 18 people — 2 at the first event I was interested in AND thought we vibed- 1 I kind of like and she picked me, at the second event 10 of the 12 woman I would have been interested in with no picks. Even though two gave me their phone numbers, I won’t be reaching out to them. Now the second event had some very high quality people (I know my friend who curated the event and her crowd) and super attractive.

Now my friend was basically like -no mutual connections for you at this event. but in my head. Which I also found weird since two people gave me their numbers. Initially it felt really shxxty and I was like what’s wrong with me. And I’m seeing it as data, something in my presence, vibe, signature, initial communication, physique is really not landing or communicating well or not well enough to generate further interests in the woman I am into.

I get the whole I am picking and being the qualifier for what I want- which I naturally am- but none of that matters without choices.

Now at the event some of the woman we were touch/feely, laughing , they many classic indicators of being attracted-leaning in- hair twirling… some not…and in certain cases I could feel the attraction between us, certain cases I knew they were having fun but it wouldn’t go further.

Now my signature might read to sexual, or not good long term, or simply lack interest and engagement.
My calibration was very off with a few people from my experience. Meaning I though things went well for sure. Then very subtle things after words when there was a little mingly had me see I was wrong but I still had thought maybe I was being hypersensitive.

From one perspective its meaningless, it only takes one amazing person to move things forward with to have a great night/ girlfriend/ relationship whatever the intent. And I do well on my own in non curated environments… But the same way in sales , if something is not moving down the pipeline or closing something is not working. And this was an amazing group of woman- if I had a higher interest % in some of them- it would have be great for the dating pipeline.

I realized while I can attract and draw in woman much more easily in larger social environments, because of how I engage the room, and because woman don’t need to say yes or no to me in a short time, that can be receptive enough and over time gain interest and/or I can be more sexual off the bat. Or I can attract woman in a random environment because I am the only one going up to her and engaging. When I am in ‘competitive environments’ so far in the last year from two events and this sample set- I do not perform well.

On k1 I’m processing a lot of the emotions of this and what’s it mean, and seeing so many instances in my life where I’ve experienced something like this- it feels like something fundamentally off or missing. It may be connected to validation seeking or defining some kind of okness in myself through this.

Whatever the case I have been running Khan for both ambition, and to create a romantic life that feels great.

I have had glimpses and states that seem promising, I definitely have felt much more owning of my sexual nature - I have had hookups, and sexual encounters some were great and quick, others lasted longer, and one I really liked- but that has someone faded for confounding reasons.

Part of me has negative beliefs shooting up- around physique, height, this is all part of the limiting beliefs that have been under the surface the k1 is crushing.

I am not happy with my overall romantic results though in terms of my sense of choice, my ability to attract the woman I want, my ability to have the woman I am seeing continuing to want to pursue me without extra effort, and definitely not happy with my % of success in curated events. I am taking a 5 day washout, and then may run a little Revelation of Spirit to help get my direction.

I am in recon so probably seeing things as worse then they are but still felt like journaling this to process it out

I’d be curious if I was running just K4, just Wanted Black, or Primal Romance how it might effect things.

My sense is WB or Primal Romance would perform well.

3 Likes

Do you still use the Sultan module @Azriel ?

Yes, in Synergy: The Golden One- which I run in two customs

2 Likes

Even tho you have RICH in the stack? @Azriel

What results did you get from it so far?

OG R.I.C.H increase my wealth pathway- I started making more and more income at my sales job

New R.I.C.H does something similar or maintains baseline- but I also view money very differently- if feels much less like a source of pride, accomplishment, and more like a place I am

Sultan to me is about freely using money to enjoy what I want to enjoy and knowing manifesting money for whatever I want is effortlessly part of my life

I don’t drink or smoke regularly -but I enjoy luxury cigars or beverages
I travel -first class when it makes sense
I’ve spent $30K plus for programs on my own investment
I vacation 3-4 times a year - and often in island locations
I’ll get myself nice things and the best of the best etc
I do higher status luxury activities etc my style
It could look like a longevity spa for others-

I think this and the extra money for this comes for Sultan- and the more I spend on the things I choose its like the more it becomes a smaller percentage of what I make - the money is easily there for it.

That’s my sense of it as least.

On Khan again though I am very unhappy with my lifestyle, I’m seeing lots missing in my discipline, ambition, wealth goals and use, and even how I enjoy myself. I’ll write more about this potentially.

4 Likes

This is awesome thank you!

What about Debt Annhilator? You notice any results with that one? @Azriel

Thinking of doing a EoG: ST2 with Sultan as a Name Embedded custom to fill my third spot in my stack.

The Golden One is the best single module for enhancing sales, wealth, and income IMO-

I would do EOG: ST2 with The Golden One.

Sultan is synergistic, but I ran it for a long time before I became more ‘successful’. It started to crack a window and improve my lifestyle.

Can’t speak to debt annihilator specifically.

I carry debt- strategically. I pay a set payment plan fee to pay off $10K + investments over 3- 6 months while my income and investments build to earn more than if I had paid it down in full.

1 Like

You use new Rich with the Golden One module as well right? @Azriel

@SaintSovereign
Are you able to confirm if, for custom 2155, the Her Hunt, Your Throne module was ever added to custom?

After my 5-day washout, I ran a custom with Long Range Seduction while on vacation- and all the woman I’ve lost all interest in who I have not spoken to but used to be really into, reached out and all the ones I’ve been less communicative with who I’m still intop- didn’t :joy:

Why- what is this metaphysical law- - I see this in different forms in dating over and over again. More thoughts on this to come

2 Likes