Astonishing results

my sister is acting weird…sha stares at me constantly…I ask her why…she said jokingly“cuz,you are handsome.”well…I dont think this is the reason…probably it is one of the aura modules in AS is in active…who knows…

another thing,I upgraded my listening set up both the music player and earbuds and it improves my assimilation process…after I was done with DR …it put on a big smile on me…when I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment…I would have a light buzzing feeling like I had been gently massaging by streaming water…it was wonderful feeling to have…

last thing,I‘ve been pondering on the topic of reality…could not draw any solid conclusion then I remembered one of my NLP teachers once taught me an old Zen technique…which could use to reach enlightenment…the technique itself is simple…pick an esoteric topic…or metaphysics or anything in that nature then ponder on it…and never draw a conclusion…just keep pondering until one point something clicks inside…I guess the topic of reality itself is sufficient enough to use this technique…so I decided to resume my meditation routine…let see what will happen…

2 Likes

Hey bro, what exactly is the AS?

Do you mean the seduction modules? Haha It’s pretty good evidence they’re working if your own sister checks you out

my T2 custom …I listed the modules in previous post…really dont know it is from AS or the lingering effect from Love Bomb,which I ran last week…

@Azriel
@Hermit
@Malkuth

Check out this post…

There is a section on the NLP enlightenment exercise I thought you would like.

1 Like

@Sebastian_Po any opinions so far about Terminus 2? You’ve been using AS (Artist Sebastian) for a while now. Are you feeling the effects?

sure,but it‘s really sneaky…I started to run it last year around July…at the time,I mainly paired with QLQ,it was really tough …I just did not want to do anything …I could see QLQ effect coming off whenever I got the will power to force my self to do some reading…and the AS,besides having weird thoughts ,dreams,trance- like state…I didn’t see too much of effects coming off…until around August,I went to another city ,I stopped playing the subs few days…then the story of the first entry happened …soon after that,when I came back home,something changed,I dont know what it is but I know for sure …I am different…cuz,for all my life,I had always been an annihilated little boy or some might say “destructive self claim artist” I didn’t have self responsibility…I didn’t have a purpose in life…I claimed that my intelligence is compared to none but never build anything valuable or accomplish anything meaningful…I led a fast live and pretended that I didnt care about anything therefore no one could ever hurt me…but these was my past life…it seems so far away now…after I came back home soon I decided I am gonna learn how to sing…and the path way showed itself almost immediately…(current invoker ,I guess )and from that day on…I‘ve been practicing every day and finally been able to write my novel every day…before that…my emotional state just not allowed me to do so…I didn’t have the resilience and perseverance in me…(it should be the UAQ in AS).so T2 definitely works but the results are really hard to detect…take UAQ for example,I put it in AS…I could barely see it effect on improving my sing ability…but one day,I suddenly noticed the quality of my voice improved…and my musicality seemed somehow improved too…later on I bought UAQ from the main store and added into my stack …the effect was really noticeable right from the get go…I guess just like other people said…T2 could be tricky and seeming unstable but in fact working on a deeper level that hard to detect…woah…it was a messy and long essay…sorry for that…hope that answer your question…

1 Like

I’ve also experienced the trance-effect with T2. And the unpredictability of effects.

How frequently have you usually played it? 1 loop a day? 5 times a week?

Your experience is very inspiring!

1 Like

Aura’s are powerful, it literally changes the behavior of those around you accordingly. I’ve had very similar results with Aura modules in the past, my sister always wants to hug me and keeps looking at me as well, and just women in general but also males – especially on Khan.

Never tried any of the Aura modules, however, I keep wondering what it is in Khan that makes your Aura so expanded – if they had this within Libertine Ultima I’m sure it would be even more pronounced (might be invincible presence).

1 Like

thanks…I am glad that my journal could provide some value to others…I listen to it two loops every other day…three times a week ,anything more than that will cause heaviness and fatigue …probably because I have a relative dense stack…other than that…I am doing ok… I rarely have any hardcore reconciliation any more…usually will be something light and easy to overcome …

1 Like

I have two Terminus2 tracks.

I still don’t quite know how they’re affecting me. But I do get the trance effect when I’m meditating.

One is Mind’s Eye

The other one is DUAT

Duat

Regeneration
Asclepius
Blue Skies
Negativity Displacer
Energetic Development XI
Apollon
The Flow
Dream Traveler
The Architect
Deep Sleep
Mosaic

yeah,me too here ,I also had ME in AS …the first two months I could occasionally saw the effect of it…at night when I was in bed…images flashed in my head…really vivid…like watching 3d movie…then at certain point…that ceased to happen…now weird images just appear randomly…like in the previous post…seeing the type of guy my sister is gonna meet…it almost acts like an intuition…have no clue what it is…I know for sure it is an ability I only developed after AS ……on the other hand,those mental /internal developments seems to stick with me and more consistent…I guess …if one wants to change the characteristics of themselves…T2 is the good option…if skill development is the purpose,probably standard Q is a better choice…

1 Like

I like this way of putting it.

And yes, I seem to find mental/internal developments, happening. It’s really interesting.

With the Duat program (Regeneration, Blue Skies, etc.), I had a very strong response in the first 1-2 weeks of playing it. There was this one night where I stayed up not sleeping and found myself listening to songs from 20 years ago, and remembering so many people who had come into my life with a sense of love. It was very striking.

That experience came and went. Now, this program has gone back to being subtle just as you described.

Anyway, I like your point about personal characteristics versus skills development. That gives me a good way, for now, to ground my feeling of T2.

2 Likes

Yeah we all agree on one thing it seems, terminus hits deeper, Q gives more noticeable superficial results

It’s the difference between the master and the superstar

Terminus is true mastery and Q is the star

2 Likes

Longer exposure on Q should reach terminus dept?
Like a year or so…

Q is everything you will ever need for one lifetime

Terminus is deeper bro, I don’t know if q will reach the level of terminus with time, ever. It’s like… bottling up results

For your kids

I have terminus of my custom and I stuck with Q, terminus after like one year

1 Like

Terminus is great for modules but inconsistent with cores in my experience.

1 Like

Even the physical shifting modules?

that I don’t know since I didn’t have those in my terminus, but modules like carpe diem, joi de vivre, and even long range seduction kicked day off really strongly.

1 Like

That is hope the effects that terminus had on those module come to q+ and the main core too @Fire @SaintSovereign

1 Like