Ascension ZP, Heartsong ZP

Hello all. Im new here. I have been using competitor products for two years. It was not bad I got some solid and good results from some of his subliminals but they were overpriced and costed me hundreds of dollars… But when I tried SubliminalClub ZP technology I was blown away .Definitely blown away. For real… 15 minutes of loop??? every other day??? and huge efects from first day I started listening ?? Oh man thats some heavy stuff there. Congratulations to SubClub and thanks for this great products .I am very happy and excited about this and about future to try other products.
now back to subliminals. .I using them for just 5 days now.
Ascension hitted pretty hard right from the start. I am more focused on my workout routine better discipline . My self image and confidence starts to grow up each day. After loop I am feeling so much energy. I have less and less problems to handle life and take actions. For just 5 days my internal shift been huge . Really great stuff! Sometimes I am more angry than usual but that is manageable.
Heartsong : I am feeling good after loop like warm feeling trought the body and more emotionally stable . Like something Its going on deep down but I cannot figure out what it is yet. I bought it to strenghten my bond with girlfriend because lately only I doing something for relationship .Her effort for our relationship never been so high to be honest, but lately it seems even less. And I starting to be pretty upset about it that she is not invested as much as I am and I even told her that but nothing has changed. I think I got recon because last two days I am really pissed of at her about all old hurts from past, what we have been trought because of her and so on… That kind of thoughts going trought my head and also more and more thoughts about breaking up with her for good . we are 3,5 years together. She wants to be with me spend more time with me and definitely love me but in kind of selfish ways demand more and more from me with no effort to do even little things until I stridently tell her to do it.It seems like strugle and fight for dominance lately and not peacefull relationship . Sooo im kinda confused but I let this thoughts and feelings pass and we will see when more time pass up how Heartsong affects me and how it will be with her …

16 Likes

Welcome to the party. Trust the process. It’s awesome to see someone new who actually read the instructions and is listening to the guidelines! Get ready for a hell of a ride. I have only been here for a year and I am a vastly different person than when I first started for the better.

Only advice is find the subliminals that lead to your highest most true to your self goals and stick with them for a while for truly life changing results. The new ZP technology does not allow you to lie to yourself.

Also action is so incredibly important it will speed up your results in a way you never thought possible.

6 Likes

I still dont know if Heartsong is doing something. We had big fight with GF over phone,two days ago I was totally pissed off , but she clarified me her points of wiew and after that it was all good.Sometimes I am very compulsive in my reaction, and last aproximately year and half as I started Shannons subliminals my tolerance went rapidly down and with ascension its going even lower. I cannot tolerate bullshit anymore but there have to be thatn fine line between bullshit and tolerance … some balance… Anyway Little arguements about other things next day was still there, but again after that we were good and loving. I dont know if arguemnts and fights strengtening our bonds? or we have to get deeper stuff out and talk about it? seems like it … we will see. My self image form ascension is better. there Is almost zero negative self talk iny my head. thats real good. more asertivity also. I like ascension very much BUT last days I have feeling that I am not listening enought to it . Like I wanna increase input. I was thinking about 2 loops ASC 1 hearsong and then rest day or at some rest days slide in ascension to feel better and more dedicated towards my goal. Should I follow my urges or keep my first 21 days with normal 1 loop and then rest listening ?

1 Like

I Added Limit destroyer to the stack after washout and again just wallowing in endless reconciliation. Starting to question if it is even worth it . To lose days in heavy recon for some hopefull results in future. But I will grind trought another 21 days, maybe with time it will get better because now I am feeling like I am stuck. I cannot do nothing productive just wasting time with PC games and ciggaretaes in my hand in negative emotions.Before washout I had like 6 days long recon. guys at forum told me It may be from heartsong healing . If that healing will be useful in long term I have no problem to grind trought it . Hopefully it will…

3 Likes

How are you now?

2 Likes

Things going pretty well thanks for asking I appreciate it. I am more agressive than I used to be, also my tolerance level decreased . Still smoking a lot of cigarettes.Negative thoughts about my relationship got me lately, that there no sense to stay in it cuz she is not making my life better. It feels like a burden sometimes and maybe most of the times for her depressions and other mental issues. But I am giving it time because it’s 4 years together so I don’t want to throw it away and also I am afraid of break up because I never been so long with someone it’s my first long term relationship. But heartsong did some things to make it better .But like everything it have good sides. I pushing myself to do my YouTube hobby/business that I always dreamed of everyday. At least one small step of action everyday. Misery at hard labour job pushing me to make it reality. Also my workout routine is far better . More discipline I am working on my spine my posture is far better and also dropped 3 KG of fat. Gonna make some pretty good form to summer. I am more assertive I can talk to bosses when something suck to make it better for me and it’s working they have always respected me. I just pick up the phone a call them so that’s great no hesitation. Also my neediness dropped very hard. I always wanted love from girls but not anymore. I am starting to think about not needing any GF at all and my priorities are more important . What matter most for me now it’s to make my life better. So far these subs working great and I kinda getting more used to recon from them. I also plan to buy regeneration on next cicles, because I see how my in some ways fucked up mindset and traumas limiting my progress. Like I feel i really need some emotional cleansing and release blockages. I also got my friend to try sub club and he is getting results even he was a bit sceptical.

5 Likes

Wow! These are a lot of changes! Congratulations on your persistence!

2 Likes

Thank you @RVconsultant .
Adding limit destroyer really helped boosting productivity. There is no limiting belief that I cannot achieve my dream. I’m really deeply satisfied with progressing I’m my goals. I mean 4 years I wanted it but my belief that I won’t be good, it cannot be done and other beliefs holded me back. Also discipline to achieve it was lacking. I see now how completely different mindset of successful people have to be. I mean classic 9 to 5 worker rarely gets it. I am very satisfied with myself and my routine. But I still cannot figure out what heartsong is exactly doing. Few days it’s bringing us together, another few days it’s throwing us apart really hard or manifest some bad relationship situation that we both wanna part. I really don’t know.

2 Likes

I can understand if you feel confused. Please enter a support ticket for further assistance or instructions.

1 Like

Do you two listen to heartsong together?

@aaa No she don’t speak English

Thanks for help I will proceed to support ticket

Last aproximately 2 weeks Ago maybe a bit more I dropped Ascension becuase of my upcoming tests . I definitely feeling that I lost some alpha edge, lost some boldnes and confidence. But here are my results what I achieved from Ascension : When I came after aprofimately one month of listening to work / I had covid so I was work unable for 3 weeks at home/ I realized I cannot do it anymore. Crappy hard labour job with bad conditions for ones health and mental wellbeing. I realized that I cannot be working slave to the rest of my life. Even in another company. No way… I was frustrated, but I realized my strenghts and started to think about ways to live differently. I playing guitar mostly metal stuff for 10 years and when I was young I made rap beats. From year to year as time passed by I had my plans even made unfinished metal tracks, but my old mindset and lack of discipline , limitations and not trusting myself holded me back from creating something that could lead to money income from something I will love to do. But at Ascension I realized that I have to do it and there is no other way because it is my purpose. From childhood I was inclinatd towards music / even my dad is guitar player/. In Ascension there is objective to find your purpose and I pretty much did. Boldnes and rawnes of decision pushed me to action. But first month was full of recon and I have not been productive I took very little steps. Next month I purchased Limit Destroyer and It was definitaly game changer. From first couple of days in Limit destroyer , Ascension and also Heartsong I was productive as hell and stayed like that until today. Everyday I am doing music . I am still at the beginning but I made two full mastered tracks learnt some things about music, made youtube channel, invested in very good looking NFT gaming project and still learning. So I am very happy about that . Limit destroyer crushed all bad thoughts about not succeeding and all that garbage that blocking peaple from doing somethin and I made habbit of doing music everyday for my 9-5 free future and I love to do it… I am very happy. If I didint start listening to sub club I would not make that first hardest step to start. Next month I will buy ultimate artist to even more boost it .

6 Likes

Congrats, bro. Proud of you :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you dude :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Heartsong will cause some fights. It’s a healing subliminal. And in order to get your current relationshil to become your IDEAL relationship, you have to take the relationship and make some changes to it. You have to add friction and improve it. That can cause resistance.

Also, heartsong helps you manifest your ideal relationship, and the easiest way to manifest your ideal relationship is to act as if it already is your ideal relationship. So you might be doing things differently than you previously did… you might be realizing you deserve more than you’re getting and that’s okay. You might be expecting your girlfriend to be giving you what you’re hoping for, acting as if she will, and then one of you is getting upset.

Don’t worry, heartsong is doing something

3 Likes

Maybe this is why you are experiencing so much recon. Your subconscious might be pushing you to leave this relationship so that you can find a new partner. Heartsong will manifest your ideal partner, but it cant do anything if you are consciously blocking finding your ideal partner by staying with your current one

2 Likes

Being a better man, you can attract a better partner, or make your current partner she really needs to improve if she wants to keep you

3 Likes

I sarted my next stack I am going to use
Ascension for refreshing effects / I have not been using for 1,5 months aprox./ and kind of more kick into masculinity and edge , and after month I will change it for Regeneration for at least two or three cycles
Primal for one month /maybe longer/ to heal my sexuality , masculinity .
Ultimate Artist For long term./4+ months with some short pauses in between / This will be my main subliminal .

3 Days In my stack and I feel vastly different. I dont want to go to sleep after night shift but rather to make my music.Assertivity went up too. Its pretty sick that I feel results so fast . I am sensitive to subliminals but downside is I usally getting recon often. Today sitting on toilet I was thinking about " I deserve to get paid for my music tracks" and now I checked Ultimate Artist objectives where the same line was written Develop the mindset that you deserve to be paid for your art / craft . Crazy right! And I listened to just one loop 7 Min on headphones and 5 min later on phone speaker. Up mentioned As I started subclub Journey I felt so motivated to create something mine, and that not vanished to this day! Even when I had pause from subliminals /3 weeks / I was still motivated . My youtube channel is slowly growing more and more. I am so pleased what just 3 months in sub club did.
To conclude my Heartsong usage for 3 cycles. lately when HS programing settled my relationship became way more calm, less negative situations and a lot of open conversations but also some repressed stuff went out in form of arguments and fights that we had to face. But thats I think is all. I think it made our bound a stronger But honestly It did not have that huge impact on me like other subliminals. When I saw objectives for heartsong most of them was lacking in my experience. Maybe ZP showed me that its not what I want to focus on in this season of my life. But overal it was good because it definitely did some healing in this area.

3 Likes

To recap my month with ascension primal and UA. I felt good and powerfull but more humble than first time on ascension. I ws not priggish and less ashhole than in the first run. It was good more fun with peaple , girls started to feel that primal side I was able to flirt with GF very well. But dear god how much recon I had… When It comes to alpha subliminals and sexual stuff my reckon skyrocket . Trembling rages almost everyday, complete dissatisfaction with my job and life conditions . In washout period I had for almost week and practically everyday suicidal thoughts at work. Pure misery. Dissatisfaction with my job persists to this day , I am more recognizing that I am worth to not live like hard labout worker but we get there, time is only thing I need and I will keep pushing and producing my music tracks. I cannot leave my job yet. One great thing to mention that month on primal and ascension helped my relationship with GF enormously. I think many guys who struggle with relationship need more balls a be more alpha and that kind of solve almost everything.Honest conversations are needed sometimes, also working on relationship is too , but if you dont have balls to handle a girl its all worthless. You can discuss things and coversate how much you want but youll be pushed around sooner or later. But I cannot stick to alpha subs cuz of my tests, so I decided no more changing stack this year. I am now listening to regeneration and ultimate artist and later will add limit destroyer to heal and cleanse good amount of trash and do it right and long.
Ultimate Artist helping me write great riffs more unique . I bought plugins and other software for music. It cost me some money but its important for me. I am pushing and takign actions everyday , but I have not get to wealth manifestation part yet but I have great ideas written what to make in close future .
Regeneration its only week but it feel tasty. Not so much reckon yet / I am suprised/ . I feel better being social. Also dropping my guard down a little bit with peaple that are not close to me . I have more fun , and feeling more confident. I am very happy about regeneration so far . It feels positive and future seems positive too. From my start at subclub I knew I need to go healing to build strong foundation and finally its there. Nice.

4 Likes