Ascension + Regeneration + PCC not working

@BLACKICE Are you a software developer or equivalent title?

I looked it up :slight_smile:
Still very funny

He essentially runs a biotech company, even though he never had a degree in biology or microbiology, he invented the main product, and as the lead in sales and marketing, knows more about it than anyone else in the world.

I believe the product is a nano-tech extremis virus prototype

@BLACKICE Did I get it right?:crazy_face:

1 Like

It’s a meditation

1 Like

Cleansing of impurities

1 Like

Talsit data. Classic

1 Like

Descriptions of what it is and what it looks like. Classic

It is only descriptions. @BLACKICE wants more details.

what are you referencing?

1 Like

Talsit of course.

1 Like

We need @BLACKICE to confirm. lol

1 Like

oh lol duh
Adding this last sentence otherwise it wouldn’t let me post.

Haha… @khan gets it! Eon is odd, but amazing.

Now that you figured it out, however, the black helicopters should be arriving shortly. :sunglasses: :rofl:

1 Like

I have to catch up on the discussion that came before this. I’m just starting from here, but @Elme, those are some truly kick-ass suggestions. I’d like to put them up on billboards somewhere.

If I ever found my own city, those will be on the billboards that you see as you drive into it.

2 Likes

Chief Technology Officer as well as Chief Operating Officer, actually. I’m an engineer by training, though I do dabble in coding here and there. I do much of the PHP work for our websites, and I did website design & dev for a couple of years to help put myself through school.

Excellent, I can tell you have real world experience.

I hope so, if not, I’ve gotten older for nothing… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Malkuth glad you liked it, we could make a thread about this and how its heavily connected to other areas… regarding ultima its a kick ass sub but like i used and made this kind of subs in the past you tend yourself to not take action and hope everything comes to you… and thats not a recipe for growth and learning. After learning about this i made a sub some years ago called Aproach autopilot…man i was meeting woman left and right and i couldnt even stop doing it :grin::grin::grin:

Like @SaintSovereign said its a booster, dont use it as a crutch or " do nothing" kind of approach, it will only boost your ego instead of giving it humility by failure of action.

2 Likes