Ascension + Regeneration + PCC not working

@Sigma11 - am sure there are changes in you thanks to the subs but you don’t feel that it is enough or fast enough. I had these feelings too initially but have learnt a lot through trial and error of using subs and grudgingly (lol) accepting advice from our veterans here. Am sure you will eventually succeed👍

3 Likes

@Sigma11 my apologies if you mentioned this on the sub before but have you ever read no more mr nice guy ? it’s the Bible for nice guys like us. It was written by dr glover. He has tons of good vids on YouTube as well for you to get a feel for him. No more mr nice guy is one of those books that you reread and look over the exercises in the book every now and then. It’s not a book you read once and put away I feel. Your post inspired me to reread or now btw.
Also I don’t know if you know who rian stone is but he’s part of the redpill community and he did a series on the nice guy syndrome and he broke down some concepts from dr glovers no more mr nice guy book. I’ll just post 1 of each in case your interested.

2 Likes

Thank for the post bro! Will watch these and save for future use :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I’d also suggest checking out David Deida’s The Way Of The Superior Man, and just about anything by Tony Robbins on increasing your personal power - Unlimited Power and Awaken The Giant Within are both absolute classics.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Np :slightly_smiling_face:gonna blow your post with a few more then

2 Likes

Bring it on, @Grimm1390. Rian Stone is cool but haven’t seen this series.

1 Like

Watching one of them right now …“when I say no I feel guilty”

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s best to start from ep 1 for rian stones series or not but feel free guys watch whatever way you want to :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just finished his summary of when I say no I feel guilty …and it’s really informative. And I quickly learned that I have to develop my verbal assertiveness.

2 Likes

If you like that vid you will like the rest of the series and love Robert glover talks and no more mr nice guy book.
it’s like we have to teach ourself to be assertive and practice it over time to strengthen it. Again I’m really surprised ascension hasn’t helped you. I’m gonna be following your journey to see if running ascension alone gives you that inner power boost.

2 Likes

Il follow saints advice, and up more loops and drop pcc completely. I will continue it till September. Each week il increase loops till I hit reconciliation. I don’t journal here but il post on this thread by the end of this month :+1: thanks for the videos il check all of them!

4 Likes

@IcyDreaming my post and convo here …

@SaintSovereign what are some practical ways people can break through this blockage? I’ve noticed a lot of progress and believe in the power of subs, but every now and then, my faith in the progress isn’t as strong as it should be

1 Like

Keeping a journal, online or offline. Just like with any alchemical process, seeing your accomplishments creates momentum. Sometimes, it’s hard to see how you’ve changed, especially since our titles attempts to make this growth as natural as possible. Having a reference point makes it easier to see.

Also, taking rest days. Your subconscious will sometimes stonewall as a form of protecting itself. Backing off a bit gives it time to process the script and integrate it into your belief system.

I can almost guarantee that you have changed, but you don’t quite see it yet.

5 Likes

Hmm, back to the basics. That’s an important reminder. Answer was hiding in plain sight. Overall, I already know for a fact I’ve changed a lot with these subs. But every now and then I would have doubts about it. This was really only on Khan though when the reconciliation hit I felt my social ability wasn’t even at my normal baseline. Definitely because I was running ST4, Total Breakdown, and Regeneration. A lot of being was brought up behind the scenes I bet, and my mind was just "nope"ing the hell out lmao.

2 Likes

Child abuse is one of the most insidious and difficult things to get over, due to numerous false beliefs, which then anchor themselves with trauma and pain. It is high level brainwashing (MK Ultra style) and can set you up for future failure if not corrected.

@Sigma11 my opinion is that “nice guy” syndrome is a label for past trauma and faulty beliefs. You learned a lot of things before the age of 7:

• If I stand up for myself, I’ll get beat
  • If I express my opinion, I’ll be shouted down
  • If I stand out, I’ll be cut down to size
  • I must perform in front of others
  • I deserve to be abused
  • Abuse is normal
  • Love means physical abuse
  • Women can fix me

Add to the vast amount of experience backing up those beliefs its no wonder “nice guy” exists.

Your priority is getting that trauma pain down enough to think about assertiveness. It’s blocking you literally. Fight/flight switches off your rational brain. Can you be assertive whilst high on adrenaline? Doubt it.

What got me closer to the finish line was Regeneration, it was key in reducing the charge associated with those wonky beliefs. Rebirth Ultima helped too.

I don’t know if you still live with them @sigma11 but it might help to see your parents as faulty beings too. Hard to do (I hated it), and it’s not crucial to your own healing process, but they’ve also got programmed the same way you did. Something to think about.

:+1:

3 Likes

Hey Brother, I’ve got some similar issues to you, though my mom was the problem much more than my dad. I’m better now, but I’ll tell you, it’s taken YEARS. I’ll second everyone’s advice here and say you should focus on Ascension for a while. What you really need to do first is change how you think and feel about yourself. Get it solidly in your head that you are worth standing up for, and you will start standing up for yourself. Only then would I recommend adding something like PCC to address HOW to stand up for yourself, or Emperor which focuses on other things as well.
This will take a long time, and you may feel like you aren’t getting anywhere for a while. Be patient, these suckers DO work, it could be that you just have more work to do than many to get where you want to be. I think you should plan on doing Ascension by itself for at least six months to a year. A name embedded custom could help, but you would seriously want to consider making Ascension your only core. The rest of us will be happy to help you select the other modules.
Please don’t think I’m talking down to you here. I’ve been there. For decades.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your story, there are a couple of things that i will mention that not only help you greatly but will boost the effects of the subs:

• Start Meditating, if you are not the kind of person who can sit down for a couple of minutes go walk in nature, or read a book in nature, or just do an activity with just yourself, the purpose is to “ear yourself” to use every sense to enjoy the experience, in tibet i would do walking meditations with the monks, when you look you think they are just walking, but inside there is a method working.
  • Change your diet, yes sounds crazy right? Most people dont even know how what you eat not only changes your chemistry ( Hormones,feelings, thoughts), i am not saying to go Vegan but go search and do a proper diet to your body( it will boost all other areas)
  • Remove toxic people from your life, this including family
  • Do some concentration exercises, read letters from an entire page would help greatly with this or stare at a flame
  • Read,Read,Read and educate yourself, when you read you free your mind from the constrains of society, from the false beliefs that we all think it was true.
  • Do some breathing exercises, this is huge bcs not only can it bring new CHI or QI into your system it will purify your nervouse system and chakras, search for Pranayama Breathing… this alone has the power to change your life, the way you breath is the way you walk on life, most people dont even know how to breath… funny isnt it?
  • Go into a Martial Art training, specially if it has a spiritual component to it…it will help you reduce fear of confrontation and in the future might help you stop an attacked to actually harm you physically.
  • Create Daily Routines and Dayly,Weekly and Monthly goals.

The process is way more than this but i am working and writing this post at the same time.

Hope it will help you,
God /Universe / Nature Never fails…

4 Likes

The martial arts have helped me more than anything else other than subs, but I’m going to disagree with you somewhat.
The spiritual aspect is not important for helping with these kind of problems. What will grow the confidence is training in a way that has you hitting and taking hits, and manhandling people and being manhandled. It’s stress inoculation and you start to realize that you could win if any (normal) confrontation became physical.

2 Likes

Thanks all, appreciate all the advice and kind words. I will stick by ascension by itself untill I get the desired results. No point in jumping to another sub, once I find my sweet spot with Ascension, il slowly integrate regeneration.

As for the healthy habits and other changes @Elme recommend, I will also start to integrate, diet wise this past year I’ve changed it to better, since my sr makes you eat healthy and cut out negative habits. Next goal il start meditating, and yeah I know about the chi and Qi and the importance of breath work. I take some tips from the channel sexual kung fu. Il look up pranayama breathing, for now I’m learning testicular breathing.

4 Likes