Ascension + Rebirth (new member, sharing steps to take action and analyze data)

Hi everyone! I just started both Ascension + Rebirth yesterday and I thought I might try an online journal as I tend to trail off when I do them offline. Also I think I may have some good tips for others who are looking to “take action”, especially when starting their journey.

Very quick about me: Late 30s, male. Have dabbled with subliminals for over a decade but it was only the last couple months that I finally followed a program seriously and as recommended. Was seeing good results with another program but big reason I am trying sub club is because of the much shorter listening times, along with good reviews. My biggest areas I look to improve on is confidence, motivation, imposter syndrome, wasting time browsing random things/social media (dopamine highs), etc. which is why Ascension was an obvious for me. I was getting into bad cycles where I’d spend weeks just completely demotivated, brain fog, etc.

First I’ll describe what I have been doing to take action, by making small incremental improvements to my life in the past couple months with a data driven approach.

Some crucial elements:

• FitBit Versa 2 (pro-tip, the Versa 2 is the only one that you can still load custom songs onto it, such as subliminals)
  • Renpho scale (syncs with phone app so you can measure not only weight but body fat)
  • Installed a habit tracker on my phone. I use one on my iPhone that’s simply called “Productive” (More on my habits below)
  • Steady, daily sleep schedule (10:30pm - 6am, trying to get 7 hours per night)
    (I hope it’s OK that I am mentioning some brands here. Promise I’m not secretly promoting or advocating them exclusively, feel free to explore other options!)

Habits:

• Meditate 10-15 minutes in morning and before bed (this can be just simple breathing techniques – my favorite is breathe in 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, then out through your mouth. trust me, you’ll feel great.)
  • Sleep schedule detailed above (remember, sleep is when our mind processes what we learned during the day, such as all that information from subliminals)
  • Morning walk/run (approx 30 minutes, every day) – sometimes I will walk again at sunset. these are great for flashes of insight.
  • Workout M/W/F (simple stuff at home, crunches, plank, various ab-related workouts, free weights, pushups, jumping jacks – pick up a yoga mat today and get to it! easy to do)
  • Vitamins (general daily, fish oil, apple cider vinegar, probiotics, and i take magnesium + L-Tyrosine as they are supposed to help with dopamine)
  • Eat breakfast (I was notorious for skipping breakfast. I keep it simple with cereals, oatmeal, breakfast bars, fruits, yogurt, etc.)
  • Drink water - I picked up a water bottle that holds 32oz. I drink at least 4 of these a day for 128oz or 3.7 liters.
  • Friday retrospective – Each Friday at 4pm I review the week to determine the weeks highs, the weeks lows, what i learned, what i am grateful for, and what i’d like to improve. I’ll also take this time to schedule out my next week to the best of my ability. This can be as simple as setting up your Google Calendar, but I take it a step further and use a project management tool.

These are the habits that I think would relate most to almost anyone. I want to stress the habit tracker app and adding these things in, it has played a huge role in helping me keep up with all of this. If you can build the Friday retrospective into your habits and you are always analyzing the data, this helps you be more honest with yourself and truly identify where you need to work on. And when you start to see these small, incremental improvements… that alone is sending a huge signal to your subconscious saying “i can do this”. And so you just keep doing it, and doing it better.

Speaking of analyzing data. The FitBit has been awesome. It’s most useful for tracking my sleep habits as it will also show REM, deep sleep, light sleep cycles. There was one night where I had a few drinks and immediately saw the next day how it affected my sleep. That taught me to think long and hard before drinking if I had something important the next day. It’s also great at tracking walks/runs, monitors your heart rate so it’ll tell you when you are burning fat which helps push you to go a little harder at times.

My weight scale has also been AWESOME. I’m not that overweight, but I have a belly I want to get rid of. This is the beauty of analyzing data. If I wanted to, I could probably track increases in body fat to previous dates when I’d watch a favorite TV show, because I eventually identified a bad habit of always eating ice cream when I watched a show (don’t worry, I don’t watch that much TV lol). So it’s a great way to quickly identify significant changes and continuously improving your diet. Everyone’s body is different so monitoring your own reaction to food is wise.

OK, so if you have read this far you are probably wondering when I’ll get to the actual Ascension + Rebirth review :slight_smile: Well, it’s not much yet but here it is:

Stack = 1 loop Rebirth, 1 loop Ascension followed by an off-day.
Day 1 - Felt very euphoric after first listen. A very strong pressure in my head and my eyes were very heavy. I took that as a sign that these are very strong subliminals. Felt an instant kick of motivation to make sure I am organized for the week and opened up my calendar to re-tweak and fill in some gaps. After a few hours, the pressure was still there and I was actually having trouble focusing, so I decided to just relax and watched a movie. I read similar reviews of Day 1 so I am not too worried.

Off-day (which is today, as I write this) - Woke up a bit more energized than I had been, straight up at 6am instead of snoozing until 6:30am like I had the past few days. Immediately left the house for a walk. That’s when I had the idea to come home and contribute this online journal. I know I had some crazy dreams but I cannot remember them now. Still feel a slight pressure in my head, but much more clear today.

I’m starting a new job in a couple weeks, so wanting to really instill next level confidence and motivation in myself from Ascension. It was after implementing all of the above habits that gave me the clarity of mind to even apply for this new position. I hope my methods can help others develop their own path of “taking action”! Super open to any helpful tips as a sub club beginner.

I’ll leave you with my favorite quote from Lao Tzu:
Watch your thoughts, they become your words;
watch your words, they become your actions;
watch your actions, they become your habits;
watch your habits, they become your character;
watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

5 Likes

Do not be sorry for that. I am doing Intermittent Fasting for many years and this is a great thing.
Mine the most productive part of the work day is between morning and my first meal which is lunch at
around 12:00.

Welcome to the sub club. You did a very good decision and also with choosing Ascension and Rebirth. I myself listen to Ascension and really like it.
So good luck on your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome to SubClub, @atreyu. Gotta give props to you for taking action through positive habit building of good sleep, meditation, exercise etc.

Also, no issues on the products you listed. The only issue comes if you mention subliminals and similar digital products from other producers.

Naming other accessories and hardware to complement your subliminal journey is perfectly okay. In fact we even have a thread in the Emperor’s Lounge section that discusses various brands of perfumes. And another thread there to talk about various pheromones. Etc. Perfectly okay to do so.

Good luck on this new journey. You made the right decision starting with Ascension + Rebirth. And for choosing SC.

2 Likes

Belated birthday wishes, @atreyu. Hope you had a good one.

1 Like

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

The other general idea I’ve seen it to set your phone to black and white.

The other things I might do include turning on “night mode” or “red shift” or whatever setting removes the blue spectrum light, and then also making my monitor black and white. That might sound redundant, but I wonder if the white light from a black and white screen might still have blue shifted light.

I’d also turn down the brightness of my monitor.