Ascension + Primal Seduction Back to Khan

Ok so on June 9th I had to make a big decision to either continue my bumpy road with khan or in a sense start over with a lighter stack to prepare me for a big gun like khan. I hope this journal proves to be a useful resource for future newcomers and specially new members debating whether to jump straight into Khan or not.

Any new members reading this and coming from someone who ran Khan for 7 months please do yourself a favor and start with Ascension! Unless you’re already somewhat good with women then I guess Khan would be ideal but if starting from scratch start with a lighter stack you’ll feel better.

From the title I’m sure you guys can tell what my stack is going to be. As for my goals I want to be very successful with women I want to climb the levels and ranks of getting better and better women and build up to the 10’s and that’s what I’m hoping this accomplishes.

My stack is going to be
-Ascension
-Primal Seduction
-Wanted

I’m doing the 5 on 2 off approach and alternating back and forth with wanted and primal Seduction
Ex: Day 1: ascension + PS
Day 2: ascension + wanted
Day 3: Ascension + PS

11 Likes

2 week update:

Ok so In this post I’m not sure if it’s because of my new stack or because of me pausing khan and the results came from its washout but I did see some notable changes last week.

Ok so at my job where I’m currently at im in the process of being hired on and this led to me taking a visit to the HR department. I was already aware of who I was going to see and knew it would be a good time to see how the subs would work.

When I got to finally sit down with the HR person and go over my offer I was offered a $4 raise! I was going to negotiate for 3 but I gusss I didn’t need to so right off the bat wealth was manifested! Not sure if it’s due to my time with khan recently being removed or ascension working but regardless I credit this to my sub use because I’ve worked harder in the past and never received such an increase so there’s that

Throughout the whole process I kept being playful and somewhat flirtatious. Like when she came into the room she saw I was wearing mask and out of respect asked me if she should put one on and all I said was “nah I think you look better without the mask”

Also there was a point where I could feel she was interested because although we were across from one another I could we were both moving our heads closer together like we were going for a kiss. The eye contact I was getting from her throughout the whole process was intense and hardly ever looked away from me.

At one point we started talking about spicy food and how she can handle pretty well and I told her I didn’t believe her and needed to see it for myself so she told me she grows them in her yard and whenever they’re ready she’ll call me into the HR office to prove it so we pretty much setup a future meetup even though I have to go back Monday to finish the hire process.
Which she mentioned and I quote on this day “you’ll be having all of my time and attention”

So we’ll see how things go come Monday but Im planning on setting up a date for coffee or something and see how that goes but she could turn me down since she’s married and all. I could tell she was interested because our convo was pretty long which led her to showing me her office and realized she had an intern there which turned out to be the Vice President of the company daughter and she was absolutely stunning and just like the HR lady she was giving me 90% eye contact and although she was hotter I resonated with the HR lady better and had wished it continued alone with her but there I was chatting both of them up and apparently they said to come by and visit and say hi whenever so I’m sure they enjoyed my company.

At one point and it happened twice I would speak and look at the hr lady and then quickly look at the intern and she was biting her lips and looking at me fascinated but she saw that I caught her both times she reacted negatively like she was upset that I caught her doing that. Look as far as my beliefs go I’m not a good looking guy and no way would I be able to get 10s with just my looks I’d get turned down and that’s just the reality I look ok at best but I don’t let that stop me because I know if my game gets strong enough I won’t need to rely on that. So I think what happened was she couldn’t believe that she could be attracted to someone like me and when I caught her she was upset by it.? Like as if she thought Normally I’m not attracted to guys like him but here I am fascinated by him.

Regardless these changes are out of the ordinary for me and it’s a step in the right direction so I’m crediting this to the subs.
My taste in women has changed. If I see a woman I’m attracted to I take action and approach them but if I don’t find them to be hot I just don’t approach or I’ll just say hi and that’s it. It’s like my mind knows it deserves better quality and I’m only willing to put effort on the best of the best.

6 Likes

Perfect alpha, seduction, and attraction stack :+1:

Congrats!

Great results! Both the HR lady and the intern were giving you indicators of interest.

Awesome that you are going for it and taking action

2 Likes

@Lion
Thanks man! As for the part with the intern reacting negatively do you feel like my analysis was correct.?

As far as taking action goes I notice there are times when I have no trouble feeling confident and approaching and then other times where I get anxious at the thought of doing it. I’m guessing it’s recon

1 Like

Last night I ran
1 loop Ascension
1 loop Primal Seduction

Didn’t really do too much socializing yesterday and the times that I did or tried to there was no flow and it felt forced. When that happens I find myself avoiding people a bit more and feeling pretty anxious. I notice this tends to happen often where I find some days I can socialize and hold my own in the convo and then times like yesterday where the convos feel forced and uninteresting.

On my way out from work I noticed this older woman that was drinking her coffee and as she was sipping she was staring at me. It wasn’t the normal I happen to have glanced at you look it was more of a “and who might this guy be” kind of look. I may be overthinking this and it might have been nothing but just something I noticed.

Something I just noticed changed about me since I was running khan and that has continued with this stack is that I don’t lust for results even when I would run libertine in the beginning of my journey I would be constantly looking for results but now I still do but in a subtle normal way and not looking around all crazy searching for them.

3 Likes

Am not sure but it doesn’t really matter what she is thinking regarding your looks.

I would recommend to flirt with the intern when possible. If you are in front of both ladies, make it subtle. If you have a chance to be alone with the intern, make it a bit more obvious, similar to the way you were flirting with the HR.

I had a crazy similar experience like this around 10 years back when I first flirted with a very young (but legal) secretary and she got super interested in me when she saw me making an older woman laugh (the older woman got interested in me too but I was too dumb to notice lol. Missed the opportunity to bang a curvy milf. But hey, we live and learn).

But after that, the secretary texted me by taking my number from the records and we had a short relationship which eventually fizzled out.

Moral of the story is that, women will be interested in you when they see other women interested in you. And the intern could clearly see that the HR likes you. Basically yours and mine is an example of pre-selection.

So go for it, bro. If she is interested, she will reciprocate (but by hiding it from the HR so you will need to be a bit careful there). If she is not interested, no harm there either. NEXT!

PS: I wouldn’t exactly recommend having sex with the co-workers but some people can make it work (pun intended)

1 Like

I would ask you to think about this:

Day 1: ascension + PS
Day 2: rest
Day 3: ascension + wanted
Day 4: rest

repeat

PS What are you doing to learn about game?

3 Likes

I feel like i already know the answer to this but why are you recommending i flirt with the intern and not the Hr lady.? I felt a stronger connection with the hr lady and actually would rather pursue her.

Dude that’s awesome atleast you went 1 for 2 and landed the secretary. i bet you if you knew then what you know now you would have got both of them😉

I was kind of hoping the intern would do something like the secretary did with you and take my number of one of my files and initiate something

Thats so true women will hover to the guy other women are giving attention to

Not just hiding it from HR but from her father aswell who happens to have 'his office right above hers lol

1 Like

I meant you flirt with both if you like to bed both of them.

Haha exactly!

I understand this feeling. But this part is basically luck. Until then you try your best from your side.

Yup. That’s why male celebrities get loads of women. Because women know that other women lust after them. Explains women flashing men too.

Lol yeah. This is why I recommended that you flirt with her more subtly. But this is upto you. If you prefer mainly the HR lady, go for it! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice bro. Come Monday i hope to report some good news and if not, like you said “Next!”

1 Like

That’s the spirit! :+1:

1 Like

Thats a great recommendation and one that i was thinking of trying out very soon because im starting to realize that running loops 5 days a week seems to start overloading the subconcious as time goes on.

PS What are you doing to learn about game?
[/quote]

As far as this goes i havent really been studying anything just doing my best to take action through the subs and talking to women i find attractive

Yesterday morning i had to go to the immediate care clinic to do a drug test for my job thats hiring me on and i did run into some women there. Out of all the ones i ran into i only found one of them somewhat attractive and with all the other ones i had trouble connecting with because i just didnt find them attractive. The one i did find attractive i had instant rapport with and was someone very cool to talk to but it seemed like for the both of us likewe needed to make the process fast in getting it over with because she was at work and i really needed to get home to get some rest to go to work again in the afternoon so i felt like that was a missed opportunity but oh well i put my priorities ahead of her.

Also i noticed that some of them were actually nervous around me which is uncommon for me to see. Usually im the one nervous around women or was.

2 Likes

Might want to get used to this, and then some.

2 Likes

Had 2 sexual dreams last night one i don’t remember but the other i recalled bending the girl over and hitting it from the back,doggystyle.

Today i didn’t get favorable looks from women which took me down a path of recon where i started to feel like maybe I’m fooling myself into thinking i could succeed with women and that perhaps im not good looking enough to pull sexy women.

Part of it could have been because when i don’t make an effort consciously to soften my facial expressions it can look like I’m angry and upset even though I’m good or because I’m concentrating. Even when i was young i recall women older than me commenting to my parents that I’m so serious . so maybe it’s that, idk.
The doggystyle dream was probably the best thing of today lol

Also i noticed that when i was getting back to my machine there was this guy that was glaring at me like i took his lunch money or something. I just looked back at him calmly and unfazed and at the same time looking down on him for feeling such bad emotions. Not gonna lie it made me angry afterwards and threw me off because i was feeling pretty good.
I felt that was a sign of Ascension starting to manifest in me Because thatguy must have felt threatened by me.

3 Likes

Noticed yesterday when I was in bed that my significant other kept bugging me and seeking my attention. I was concentrating on stocks that I was researching to potentially invest in and came across 2 that seemed appealing

1. Lantern Pharma
  2. Barkbox

So in the middle of my research she kept being playful with me and even told me that she just felt like messing with me in a playful way and normally she is never like that to the point that she appears to be craving my attention. So that to me was very unusual and don’t know whether to credit that to PS,Wanted,Or Ascension.
If I was a betting man I’d say wanted was the culprit but it’s been at least 3-4 days since I ran it for one loop which means that it’s so dense for me that one loop is good for days so I might be ok running wanted just 2 times a week.

just got off my rest days and yesterday was the beginning of another week so I ran:
Ascension- 1 loop
Primal Seduction 1 loop

I read @Lion s journal and how I managed to hack into his fb account remotely via a dream😅

And he got me thinking if running these Seduction and attraction subs would make it possible for you to show up in other people’s dreams and make them have sexual dreams about you.? Specially the people in your life you find attractive.
Reason I thought about this is because there’s been times in my life where I’ve dreamt of women and had sexual dreams of them and when I wake up I end up having a crush on them because of it, even though I wasn’t feeling that strongly about them before that.:thinking:

2 Likes

Haha!

Wondered about this too. In the Q Store there is a module called Long Range Seduction. Wonder if it does something similar (as in making them think of you while awake or asleep.

And is some sort of this similar manifestation in Ascension, Primal Seduction and/or WANTED?

Time will tell, I guess.

2 Likes

I had that recently too. Dreamt of a girl I went on a few dates with but never had sex. The dream was very sexual with full penetration. I’m running PS as part of my stack

2 Likes

Wow can’t believe I let a month go by without updating this journal and there is some things to updates since I was last here.

In my previous post I mentioned the hr lady and how I would see her again for the hiring event and I did but it hadn’t gone as planned because there were others getting hired and we were all together.

So overall I didn’t get a chance to isolate her and move things forward or I simply messed up by not moving things further myself one way or another but anyways not really too bummed I’m sure there will be a next time with her or someone else.

• I have been listening to Ascension + PS for almost two months and I gotta say I love this combo. Even though I have noticed changes which I’ll share in a bit. I know deep down I’m starting to feel more powerful this is an excellent beginners inner power subliminal. But despite feeling an increase in this personal power I know I still have deep inner issues and insecurities that I’m running from and this combo is beginning to shed light on some healing soon. So I’m deciding that some time in the winter time I may run Regenation or Take on the Dragon and run DR but only time will tell.

So me feeling this inner power increasing which I feel I portray to the outside is truly masking aspect of myself I need to heal and truly still hold me back which is why my considering of doing healing but imma wait because this may be recon wanting me to drop PS.

There was this girl at work that I began talking to when I had the chance because we work in different departments and I kick myself because I never number closed her even though she showed interest in me. It might have been when I ran khan that she became hooked but it honestly improved when I began Ascension and PS. She mentioned last time we talked that she was planning on leaving which she did and I never attempted to move things forward because I feared rejection I’m hoping PS clears this or it might actually be a sign I need Regeneration but we’ll see.

As far as changes since beginning this stack I have noticed that women do smile at me more often than before which is new because before I wouldn’t get favorable looks so that’s a change.

By far my most favorite change has been that the way I talk to myself has changed drastically. I’m literally more positive in the way I think specially when it comes to me. Like if I’m met with a challenge I don’t think “what if I can’t?” I instantly think “I will overcome this” so of all the subs I’ve run I rank Ascension by far as the fastest acting,smooth,empowering sub of all I’ve listened to from this store.
I’m starting to see that Khan is easy to run once you have the foundation and fundamentals to accept its script and I totally believe if you’re far from alpha that Ascension will quickly build you up and prepare you for becoming a Khan later on.

As of right now I’m planning on to run Ascension for the rest of the year.

Another thing I’ve noticed is my taste in music has changed I only want to listen to empowering music only and one that reinforces positive thoughts to my head.

Also I have added supplements to my diet to help with the processing of the subs so I have been getting good results with

-Rhodiola Rosea
-Black Maca Powder
-Cacao Powder
-Aniracetam
-MCT Oil
-Lions Mane

4 Likes

I’ve notice this with me as well.

1 Like