Ascension, Primal Seduction and Spartan

I am finding it a bit unwieldy to browse the various modules from my phone, but am trying to comb through and find everything that is relevant for me, and prioritize them and group them, as clearly some will be more compelling for this initial sub focusing on healing that I want to build.

I am also thinking of a sub that would be focused upon creativity, learning and how to bring new ideas into manifestation and in appropriates cases monetize them.

1 Like

It would be interesting to think about modules that one might find useful to include in every subliminal build. The modules that seem most relevant to me at this point seem to be:

Deus
Mosaic

Possibly:

Raikov
Submodel Alpha
Blue Skies

Thinking about a concept for a creative sub for an artist.

Ultimate Artist
Quantum Limitless 4

Deus
Mosaic
Raikov
Submodel Alpha
Blue Skies

Informaticon

To be continued…

Another healing conception.

Emperor Fitness ST1
Quantum Limitless ST1
Alchemist ST1

Could one add Khan ST1 as the fourth horseman in this healing apocalypse? The destruction of all barriers, ballast and bad vibes? I wonder if one were to keep total modules fairly low if using 4 St1 modules could work? @SaintSovereign @Fire

To be continued.

Emperor Fitness ST1
Quantum Limitless ST1
Khan ST1

Deus
Mosaic

Ares
Blue Skies
Februus
I Am
New Beginnings
Rebirth
Stress Displacement

Beyond the modules mentioned I’d say it gets more subjective.

For me some of the following:

Dominion
Lion 4
Power Unleashed
Rogue
Total Nonchalance
Iron Frame
Godlike Masculinity
Manipulus
Leader of Men
Serum X
Ego Adsum

I’d also like to include:

Productivity Unleashed
Debt Annihilator
Wealth Limit Annihilator

But these are subjective to me.

Working on combing through, understanding and deciding upon modules to include in the Q healing sub concept I will have created relatively soon.

I am working from my phone which can be a bit unwieldy for research.

I have decided to really be pretty slow and careful in formulating what will go into this custom sub. I am set on the three main programs, but it seems there are a lot of different directions one could move towards in deciding which other modules to include.

The following healing modules seem like definite inclusions too.

Ares
Blue Skies
Februus
I Am
New Beginnings
Rebirth

I also think the following results enhancement modules will definitely be in.

Deus
Mosaic

That leaves nine slots if I fill with the maximum of 20 subs.

So thinking about adding one of these three seemingly similar titles.

Limit Destroyer
Unlimiter
Atman

No clue as to which of these could be most effective and in what context but they appear to have very similar goals.

I suppose Limit Destroyer has the longest track record.

1 Like

Working up a concept for a custom using 4 ST1 cores.

Wondering If I could get away with putting 4 major cores into this.

Khan ST1
Quantum Limitless ST1
Emperor Fitness ST1
Ecstacy of Gold ST1

Ares
Blue Skies
Februus
I Am
New Beginnings
Rebirth
Limit Destroyer

Deus
Mosaic

Lion 4
Rogue
Total Nonchalance
Power Unleashed

Productivity Unleashed
Debt Annihilator

Serum X

I keep trying to formulate strategies for this.

Can I get away with putting 4 ST1 cores into a Q custom?

Is it better to max out at 20 modules or aim to keep the build as lean as possible?

How tightly focused do the modules need to be in relation to the main cores?

@Fire
@SaintSovereign

1 Like

Figuring Khan ST1 is probably the best major prog to include in a custom to combat fear and anxiety. Maybe Regeneration?

Trying to figure out which of the smaller modules might be best for the same purpose? I am figuring the modules that are derived from KST1 or Rq.

Any sense of what triggers the fear and anxiety (e.g., situations, particular people or types of people, certain thoughts/questions)? Or does it seem more generalized?

I have lived with and dealt with fear and anxiety throughout my life. I’m trying to check through my memories to think of what has helped the most.

An inspiring vision helps (me) a lot.
Breathing and physical grounding have helped A LOT on a number of occasions
Self-Love (and just LOVE period) helps A LOT (which makes me think that Blue Skies might be good for this)
The willingness and discernment to look at the fear itself with non-defensive interest, getting to know how it works (Interestingly, Limitless/Quantum Limitless would be good for that) (Oh, and that’s also related to mindfulness which could be really helped by Alchemist and Mind’s Eye. Mind’s Eye has also been reported by @SaintSovereign to contain some guardrails against excessively negative, problematic imagery—which is also commonly present in cases of heightened anxiety).

My personal take on fear is this: If you have a healthy amygdala, you’re going to experience fear. Fear and the perception or prediction of threat are part of healthy systemic function. The problem is when this one flavor starts to dominate the entire stew.

So an important strategy in my mind of working with fear is to make sure that the other important elements of experience are sufficiently present to moderate the effects of fear. I WANT to have some fear available because it is actually a necessary component of effective decision-making and response. But I don’t want it to dominate and to have utter control of the steering wheel of my mind.

Physical grounding has also been really,really important in helping me to bring the fear down to size rather than mentally projecting it onto the entire Cosmos, as we’re wont to do.

Anyway, nice journal. The entries are honest, concise, spare, and to-the-point.

If you hover your cursor over the number it’ll tell you the exact count. As of right now you’re at 1192 posts.

1 Like

Thanks.

I always use a phone to post and apparently that does not work on my phone.

1 Like

Thanks. For me, to a great extent anxiety seems generalized. Have also been diagnosed with OCD, so there is a compulsive element to relieving it. It would be nice to just get back to a normally functioning fear/anxiety response.

Hypnosis has had some effect on alleviating it over the years.

I have tried diffferent types of meditation and mantra meditation seemed best at relieving it, but, of course, there is a obsessive compulsive element to that.

2 Likes

Ok, just got access on a laptop and was able to see the specific post count in the way you described it.

Thank you.