Ascension, Primal Seduction and Spartan

Where I stand now. I am going to give this some time to develop.

Stark
Primal Seduction
Spartan

Blue Skies
New Beginnings
I Am
Ares
Februus
Deus
Raikov
Submodel Alpha
Dominion
Iron Frame
Rogue
Berzerker
Power Unleashed
Serum X
Productivity Unleashed
Debt Annihilator

I have two slots if I want to push it to twenty modules.

Just hit 1.2K posts. I can see my goal approaching ahead. I have promised myself I would not by a Q custom until I hit 1250 and High Alchemist status. I won’t know exactly when I hit 1250, though, as the tracker has ceased showing the post count except in spans of 100.

I guess when I hit 192 in this thread I will have definitely gotten there.

1 Like

I find it tiresome that so many post as though they have far greater knowledge than they actually possess. It is obnoxious and irritating, especially when one hopes to gain some actual knowledge about how one might configure a subliminal.

1 Like

I like the idea that single titles that are name embedded and relatively inexpensive are coming at least relatively soon. Exciting news that should really blow up the subliminal market when it occurs.

3 Likes

Having some issues with an online “girlfriend”. She sets aside time for me without asking if I can actually be online, expects me to show up, and gets low key angry with me if I don’t. She almost seems to be setting things up so she gets to be disappointed and angry with me.

I am wondering if it is worth my effort. I wish she were not so far away.

Let her loose, why bother

2 Likes

It had been kind of fun, given coronavirus and social distancing. She was a sort of captive audience to test out sexy talk upon. Plus she is hot and I really do like her quite a bit.

She seems to want to take it to another level which seems kind of ludicrous given the distance involved.

2 Likes

Trying to decide what would be a proper direction to go with a custom.

Giving thought to building a healing and max masculinity/alpha sub around Ascension and Primal Seduction.

Primal Seduction, to me, is the most fundamental sub, for me, at least at this point, to include in a build or stack as it handles instinctual manliness along with sexual equlibrium. Seems more fundamental than anything else I can imagine.

2 Likes

> Having some issues with an online “girlfriend”. She sets aside time for me without asking if I can actually be online, expects me to show up, and gets low key angry with me if I don’t. She almost seems to be setting things up so she gets to be disappointed and angry with me.

Perhaps you should think of it as a shit test, ie does the interaction between you two exist in her frame or yours.

1 Like

Yeah, its definitely a shit test. Its also a desire for her to feel some power and control in the situation that isn’t going to be possible for her.

I could shut it down in a second, yet I don’t.

Since you accept its a shit test then, how do you deal with a shit test, two ways.

1. ignore it.
  2. bat it away.

So,… its not really an issue is it.

How do you know this, the quick answer is you don’t, there could be any number of reasons why she acts like this.
Also, how is it useful for you to interpret her thinking, again the quick answer is it’s not. You may find it interesting if you have that sort of personality but it isn’t useful.

1 Like

Nothing is an issue with any of it.

Working up an Alpha Healing Playlist concept.

Ascension
Primal Seduction

Blue Skies
New Beginnings
I Am
Ares
Februus

Deus
Raikov
Submodel Alpha

Productivity Unleashed
Debt Annihilator

Dominion
Power Unleashed
Rogue
Iron Frame
Godlike Masculinity
Lion 4
Total Nonchalance
Manipulus
Alpha Body Language

1 Like

Healing Sub Concept

Khan ST1
Regeneration
Sex Mastery XQ

Productivity Unleashed
Debt Annihilator

Ares
Blue Skies
Februus
I Am
New Beginnings
Rebirth

Having a really difficult time deciding exactly what I want my custom sub to be. Fortunately I will probably wait a couple of weeks before ordering.

All three concepts put a strong focus on healing, but the the first concept there is a strong focus upon three rather general purpose subs in Stark, Primal Seduction and Sparta. Beyond that I have added a range of masculinity and alpha modules.

In the second concept there is a focus on Ascension and Primal Seduction with a similar mix of modules as the first concept. I see this as slightly leaner and fadter working with the replacement of Stark with Ascension and the absence of Spartan.

The third concept is most laser focused on healing with Regeneration, Khan ST1 and Sex Mastery and healing modules with the full number of modules only being 11.

Updated healing sub concept.

Healing Sub Concept

Khan ST1
Regeneration
Sex Mastery XQ

Deus
Mosaic

Productivity Unleashed
Debt Annihilator
Wealth Limit Annihilator

Ares
Blue Skies
Februus
I Am
New Beginnings
Rebirth
Stress Displacement

1 Like

An alternate concept for an updated healing sub concept.

Healing Sub Concept

Khan ST1
Regeneration
Primal Seduction - Replaces Sex Mastery

Deus
Mosaic

Productivity Unleashed
Debt Annihilator
Wealth Limit Annihilator

Ares
Blue Skies
Februus