Ascension, Primal Seduction and Spartan

This is my new stack, though I have been running Primal and then later Prim Sed, and Spartan, since last October, other than a break for the EmpQ trial.

I have never run Asc before, but this looks to me like a kind of ultimate alpha stack. As far as full on alpha titles the only one I’ve run before is Emp. Asc seems like a more stripped down surgical tool.

I am also running Aegis a bit at my office. Trying to decide If I will keep that up or not. I have been running it in some capacity since it was released.

5 Likes

Nothing yet to report after about 24 hours of adding Ascension to my stack, but I am excited to see how it might more quickly shift things as it is a more focused product than, say, Emperor.

I had considered buying Stark, as it is a very attractive program to me, but I thought it would be useful to run Ascension for a while before putting Stark into my stack.

2 Likes

I feel a certain dominance and cockiness going out and running errands. It feels like a sort of inflation of that part of myself. This is an early manifestation of this energy and at this point it is like it is “floating” on my personality. I am sure it will start to integrate more as I keep listening, but I never felt this kind of feeling with Emperor.

4 Likes

I am running ascension also and yes I feel the same…for me it makes me really pushy and I want to like instigate something with people…I also noticed like a no fear feeling in me…

3 Likes

I have not left my house yet today, but I am feeling a kind of freeform anger directed at nothing really. This seems like it must be an aspect of reconciliation. This seems to be getting me really keyed up.

3 Likes

I am just amazed at how pissed off I am today, and for no identifiable reason.

1 Like

Do u use pheromones?

I do, why do you ask?

Saw ur reviews on pherotruth…can u PM me…

Sent you a pm.

I don’t post on pherotruth any more. I got tired of that forum.

I still use pheromones.

Still fucking massively pissed off. It is clouding my brain.

It is just not abating.

I am so massively frustrated today.

This was a strange sensation that I attribute to Ascension but I noticed at one moment feeling very centered in my masculine self, having a sense of my musculature resting upon the armature of my skeleton and feeling confidence in my strength.

1 Like

I have just been walking around thinking to myself, what a terrible day this has been, with no real reason to even feel that way, really. But still I feel it.

I suppose it was good to add Ascension as it seems to be brewing discord, the stuff of change.

(●´⌓`●)

1 Like

Still pissed off. Unable to sleep. Will this be the new normal as long as I run ASC?

2 Likes

Waking up at nearly 4 am. Still unsettled. Still pissed. I have slept, but can one have angry sleep, I suppose.

I have a feeling of having fucked up everything.

3 Likes

Reconciliation. I hate this kind. I already have a rather intense, dominant personality and when this happens, it just goes into absolute overdrive. I generally have to just hide away for the day.

4 Likes

Thanks, Saint. Yeah, that is pretty much what I did. I am still feeling it some this morning. Just on edge. Restless. Unsettled.

I know its Ascension, as I have been running Primal Seduction and before it Primal, and Spartan since mid October, other than the EmpX test.

You can tell that Ascension is a smaller more focused alpha program than say Emperor, because it hits you hard pretty much immediately. I only started running it late Friday afternoon.

2 Likes